Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Reality show?

Post by epc »

Bringing this topic up again :P
A Youtuber named Kaleb Nation just tweeted this:
@ellefowler Short version: I was looking up Youtubers who wrote books and are crossing into reality TV, and we have those in common! :D
Someone mentioned on the old board something about them having a show on E!. Has anyone else heard anything new about it?

x_bethanyy
Informer
Informer

Re: Reality show?

Post by x_bethanyy »

I really doubt that will happen. Maybe it could have happened a year or so ago when they were really popular, now they're on the way down.
No self-respecting channel would show their show, haha, then again there is a lot of crap on TV.

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Poopsie »

They would be sub-Kardashians, and that's pretty bad. I don't see them getting a show, unless there is a viewing audience for vapid 20-something con artists living in LA...

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

This is such an old topic...we're just beating a dead horse!
Rest assured, as soon as SOMEONE reads something about it anywhere, it'll be posted here....

Sorry, I just get annoyed that we always get new threads asking about it even when there haven't been any new, legitimate developments/news reports on it for over a year...

RoyalRebel
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by RoyalRebel »

Well I think it was interesting that they were on Entertainments commercial for fashion week. I agree that we are beating a dead horse on this topic but I wouldn't count a reality show out just yet. With all of their products and projects, a producer is bound to take notice.

After all, think of all the other silly reality show that have made air.

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessy »

I know that no one knows if they'll ever have a reality show, but I don't get why people would be upset if they got one. I think it's very entertaining to watch them on youtube and gossip about them, imagine gossiping about them after watching a show. I think we would learn more about them and their section would become much more entertaining. All it is now is speculation. Celebrities have professionals who dig to find dirt on them. Not calling them celebrities, but if they got a reality show that turned out to be successful, there would definitely be some dirt to uncover that none of us here on GG ever could. It would be interesting to see it all unfold.

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

In all honesty, I'd be surprised if they did a reality show. For being as "famous" as they are, they keep their lives pretty private, and they couldn't do that anymore if they had a reality show.

mimi
Talker
Talker

Post by mimi »

i wont be surprised when their show comes out. these girls are insidious!

NopeYep
Talker
Talker

Post by NopeYep »

In one of their interviews that was online, Blair ended the interview answering the question that the interviewer asked them about "what's next". She said. " you wouldn't believe it if we told you." or "something that you would never expect." or something like that.

Anybody want to guess what it is? I don't think its the reality show. I think it might be some type of unlikely product promotion or a clothing line or something.

mimi
Talker
Talker

Post by mimi »

its not a product promotion. thats too obvious, as is the clothing line. must be the reality show.

x_bethanyy
Informer
Informer

Post by x_bethanyy »

I dunno, I just don't see them doing a reality TV show. It just seems a bit too tacky, even for them.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

Maybe they'll be judges or hosts for something? Because competition shows and the like are still reality shows technically. I don't know. I'd probably watch it to see what they do.
imma ball til the day i fall

mimi
Talker
Talker

Post by mimi »

a reality show is not too tacky, even for them. nothing is. elle promoted gillette razors.they have a poorly written love-struck-prada bag-bling-token fun gay friend cheese "novel." they want celebrity soooo bad that theyll copy what already rich people do to get celebrity.

Exposed

Post by Exposed »

I can see it, after all they did host " Beauty Vlogger Bootcamp." But I certainly won't be watching.

NopeYep
Talker
Talker

Post by NopeYep »

Just googled Elle & Blair reality show, to see if there was any new news on it, and most of what came up was from 2010. However, the resume of one of the "producers" of the show came up in the search. Apparently there was some sort of filming done and it was to be on E TV, but not sure what came of it.

You can see the resume here:
http://realitystaff.com/pages/view/View ... e/id/70090

Maybe it just wasn't picked up, or is being shelved for some distant far off season 2-3 years from now. :?

jbee33
Talker
Talker

Post by jbee33 »

NopeYep wrote:Just googled Elle & Blair reality show, to see if there was any new news on it, and most of what came up was from 2010. However, the resume of one of the "producers" of the show came up in the search. Apparently there was some sort of filming done and it was to be on E TV, but not sure what came of it.

You can see the resume here:
http://realitystaff.com/pages/view/View ... e/id/70090

Maybe it just wasn't picked up, or is being shelved for some distant far off season 2-3 years from now. :?
Yeah I'm not sure either, but upon further investigation. There is another guy, Patrick Albani and he is a camera man and on his Linkedin account he has a listing of Elle and Blair for filming their pilot/teaser that was filmed October 2011. I would assume that they show is in fact going to be done since usually you wouldn't put jobs on your resume if they aren't going to happen.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

No, you can put things on your resume that don't end up happening - a lot of actresses, crew, etc list pilots that never got picked up because just filming/working on a show that was even considered by a major network is still an accomplishment. Also, a lot of shows film a first episode and then get shelved very quickly - people don't want their resumes to look like they just fiddled about not working for several months at a time!

BTW Seriously, this topic....dead horse....

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

It said it was filmed in Atlanta, GA. Aren't they from Tennessee?
imma ball til the day i fall

Ashley
Learner
Learner

Post by Ashley »

I'll be surprised if it gets picked up, especially since filming was a year ago. I don't think it is the time for them anymore.

mimi
Talker
Talker

Post by mimi »

no wonder their renewed interest in youtube

Return to “Elle & Blair”