Post by Emerald »

Continue here...

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Strawberryelectric48 Part 2

Post by busybuyingbins »

i wish she would vlog more. i know she's in college and everything but i really enjoy her vlogs.
formerly known as ashhbby

everlastingslopes
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by everlastingslopes »

What college does she go to and what is her major?

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

everlastingslopes wrote:What college does she go to and what is her major?
chapman. and i don't remember her major but its something with politics.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

busybuyingbins wrote:
everlastingslopes wrote:What college does she go to and what is her major?
chapman. and i don't remember her major but its something with politics.
i think it's poly-sci

everlastingslopes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by everlastingslopes »

Props to her for actually going to college and getting in Chapman, but what is she going to do with a poly-sci degree? :|

Nadezhda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nadezhda »

She wants to be a politician/work with the government. She's often spoken about being president.

So it's a very relevant degree.

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

yeah i mean she actually seems smart and shows that she actually cares about school.
that's what i like about her, that she didn't move to LA and is doing nothing.

politics bore the crap out of me so i always find it so crazy when people love that stuff! lol

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Nadezhda wrote:She wants to be a politician/work with the government. She's often spoken about being president.

So it's a very relevant degree.
I wonder which was she leans politically and what area she wants to work in.

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

not going to lie, as someone who lives in DC and is a political science major, she doesn't seem like the type to actually know what she's getting herself into. Theres a lot of other stuff involved with the major, such as economics, history, geography, and philosophy, and you have to be really thick skinned. I've noticed she'll 'lie' about what clothing size she wears. She'll often say that she wears a small, but its obvious that she doesn't (neither do I). If she can't handle that, then she may not be able to handle a lot of the harsh realities about being a poll sic major.

I feel like she'll change her major before her sophomore year.

Honolulu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honolulu »

^ can you elaborate more? I'm genuinely curious as to how that field of study is cut throat? Really just wondering because I was thinking of going into it haha

Nadezhda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nadezhda »

GeraldtheGiraffe wrote:not going to lie, as someone who lives in DC and is a political science major, she doesn't seem like the type to actually know what she's getting herself into. Theres a lot of other stuff involved with the major, such as economics, history, geography, and philosophy, and you have to be really thick skinned. I've noticed she'll 'lie' about what clothing size she wears. She'll often say that she wears a small, but its obvious that she doesn't (neither do I). If she can't handle that, then she may not be able to handle a lot of the harsh realities about being a poll sic major.

When you say she has to be "thick-skinned", do you mean when in a career in politics or just studying political science at university? If it's in a career then of course, but I'm not sure what you mean by it in reference to the major.

wishuponastar
Talker
Talker

Post by wishuponastar »

I'm a political science major too and it depends on what you want to do in the future. If you are pre-law or want to be a politician, it is cut throat. If you want to be more on the policy side of things, like me, then minoring in Economics, Statistics or another relevant field is necessary. It's not an easy major, you've got to be an expert in what you're studying to be taken seriously.

gossipgg
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipgg »

GeraldtheGiraffe wrote:not going to lie, as someone who lives in DC and is a political science major, she doesn't seem like the type to actually know what she's getting herself into. Theres a lot of other stuff involved with the major, such as economics, history, geography, and philosophy, and you have to be really thick skinned. I've noticed she'll 'lie' about what clothing size she wears. She'll often say that she wears a small, but its obvious that she doesn't (neither do I). If she can't handle that, then she may not be able to handle a lot of the harsh realities about being a poll sic major.

Well lying is a politician's favorite sport.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

can we move on to something other than her major? Your major doesn't even matter in college, anyway.

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

how does a major not even matter in college?

and honestly there's nothing else to even talk about. it was so dead on here with no posts til i posted something.
not trying to be mean to you or anything but there just isn't. unless you want to bring up something else to talk about.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

busybuyingbins wrote:how does a major not even matter in college?

and honestly there's nothing else to even talk about. it was so dead on here with no posts til i posted something.
not trying to be mean to you or anything but there just isn't. unless you want to bring up something else to talk about.
Unless you're planning on doing some master's programs your major in college matters a whole lot.

But if we want to get off the topic her blush was a little heavy in the fall and winter foundation routine but I did like the overall look her lip colour was nice. The music and editing was also pretty good, like I normally wouldn't sit through that kind of video cause I just don't care but it was short and tolerable.

lyssa123
Debater
Debater

Post by lyssa123 »

byebyebye1 wrote:can we move on to something other than her major? Your major doesn't even matter in college, anyway.
How exactly does your major not matter in college?! Lol, my goodness... It dictates what classes you take, what college within your university you are accepted to, how many years you'll be there, the list goes on.

Did you mean it doesn't matter in the real world? Because that statement has much more validity than your original one.

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

you're major in college definitely matters. you can't be a physical therapist if you go to college for film.

but yeah, i agree her blush was too much.

FoodandFashion
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodandFashion »

Does anyone know why comments were disabled? o.O I was watching her video and when I went to scroll through the comments, it was disabled. Eh. Probably got annoyed with that stupid "Bob is building an army" comment spam.

Return to “Kristee Vetter”