Joey Graceffa Part 11

Clemence
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 11

Post by Clemence »

Has anyone seen the finale of Storytellers?
I think there is a member on here who'd make comments while watching it, I was waiting for them first lol.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

The show actually started to get interesting and make a wee bit more sense this final episode, but not to the point that I'll be anticipating a second full season... Unless they recasted Hunter, gave Evil Celia more screentime, focused more on character development/ relationships, and just got better writers overall. Also, the mom popping up right at the end was such a cheap, unimaginative attempt at a cliffhanger.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

It was a bit better. If Joey's acting and Whitney's writing weren't in the second season, I might actually want to see it.

Wickywickymmhmm
Talker
Talker

Post by Wickywickymmhmm »

The thing about Storytellers that turns me off the most about it is the whole campfire aspect of it. I think the series would have been a lot better and not so confusing if the part of them telling the stories around the campfire wasn't there. Their serious and dark attitudes at the campfire don't make sense to me. Like if they're friends just telling stories around the campfire wouldn't they be more....friendly about it? And not so serious looking? I think someone else may have mentioned this a few pages back and that's why it's in my head, but I think that if Joey was set on the campfire scenes, it would have been a lot better if the group of people telling the stories were different from the people in the stories. And also, ***Spoiler*** I didn't understand the fight scene between Hunter and Celia. Why were they fighting? And why did Celia turn evil? That part made zero sense to me.

Keeza Dee
Learner
Learner

Post by Keeza Dee »

It's so bad, I have goosebumps. Joey and that sister thing girl can't act and she sure CAN'T FAKE LAUGH. That fake little girl chuckle that she does is really painful to hear.
And when he receives the arrow or something, how does everyone react so fast. I mean, people are dancing and all that and they actually saw the arrow in 0.1 second and all ran screaming ? The human body needs a time to react and most probably people who were in the back making out need to ask people what happened.
And what pisses me off the most is that Joey always did like manners in his voice in his videos, don't know if you get what I'm trying to say, but he adds a little something in there (apparently the translation to what I wanna say is "to put on airs"). But yeah, his voice doesn't sound natural in the storytellers thing, just sounds like old joey trying to entertain people. Hate it.

Wickywickymmhmm
Talker
Talker

Post by Wickywickymmhmm »

Yeah I thought the same thing about the part when he gets the arrow in his leg. I thought it was funny how everyone ran out as soon as it happened. With everyone dancing and doing their own thing there's no way that everyone would have noticed.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

What I don't understand is that what she hit him with was clearly a blow dart, yet I'm pretty sure she was holding a crossbow. That doesn't add up.

Plus neither of those things are very Japanese, and the whole ancient demon hunter thing is supposed to be passed down.

Teen Dream
Debater
Debater

Post by Teen Dream »

Hippo wrote:It was a bit better. If Joey's acting and Whitney's writing weren't in the second season, I might actually want to see it.

U mean if it was an entirely different show with the same concept of people with supernatural powers? I agree.

caitystyles
Learner
Learner

Post by caitystyles »

Clemence wrote:Has anyone seen the finale of Storytellers?
I think there is a member on here who'd make comments while watching it, I was waiting for them first lol.
HAHAHAHA i think you mean me?? i tend to do that on all the episodes :P glad you like them lmao

theluckyone

Post by theluckyone »

Hippo wrote:What I don't understand is that what she hit him with was clearly a blow dart, yet I'm pretty sure she was holding a crossbow. That doesn't add up.

Plus neither of those things are very Japanese, and the whole ancient demon hunter thing is supposed to be passed down.
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. I was so confused that he got hit with a blow dart from a crossbow. Also, you'd think someone would show that girl how to hold a sword. She looked like she was swinging at him with an umbrella or something.

The acting in this finale was awful and the script was even worse. I cringed so hard when the girl who played Cilia tried to do an evil laugh and look super disgruntled. Such a stereotypical insight into the role of a villain. Super disappointed.

The twist ending actually made me laugh out loud. I think it was the delivery of the line.

And I'm not alone with this either: I don't get the campfire thing. Why are they telling their own story to each other like they don't know what happened...? I'm SO confused about the entire campfire aspect.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

theluckyone wrote:The twist ending actually made me laugh out loud. I think it was the delivery of the line.

Mte, it sounded like it was taken straight from a sitcom. OMG I would be 100% for Storytellers Season 2 if they morphed the story into a cheesy sitcom.

Dad: Son, would you pass the butter?
Hunter: Sure, Dad. *levitates stick of butter* *canned laughter*
Celia: Mom! You burnt the toast again.
Mom still surrounded by flames: *Kanye shrugs* *canned laughter*

Just ignore me.

laurenconrad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenconrad »

Did anyone watch the video on Shane's channel where Joey calls his 9 year old audience bitches?

theluckyone

Post by theluckyone »

manged wrote:
theluckyone wrote:The twist ending actually made me laugh out loud. I think it was the delivery of the line.

Mte, it sounded like it was taken straight from a sitcom. OMG I would be 100% for Storytellers Season 2 if they morphed the story into a cheesy sitcom.

Dad: Son, would you pass the butter?
Hunter: Sure, Dad. *levitates stick of butter* *canned laughter*
Celia: Mom! You burnt the toast again.
Mom still surrounded by flames: *Kanye shrugs* *canned laughter*

Just ignore me.
OMG. I might actually pay for that.

whatiwouldcall
Learner
Learner

Post by whatiwouldcall »

laurenconrad wrote:Did anyone watch the video on Shane's channel where Joey calls his 9 year old audience bitches?
Also did anyone see in Joey's photobooth video that Shane said "Today we're going to be doing the 'let's make girls think we're straight challenge"?

rawrpi
Learner
Learner

Post by rawrpi »

It's an act... That Joey and Shane are gay lovers, hence them being shipped as "Shoey"
So the "let's make girls think we're straight" bit is part of the joke/act.

However, we all know about Joey. ;)

degoutant
Lurker
Lurker

Post by degoutant »

storytellers is listed on IMDB (why even) as a FUCKING TV MINI SERIES. haha you fucking wish joey. 6 episodes uploaded to the joeygraceffa channel doesn't make you a prime time tv series.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

degoutant wrote:storytellers is listed on IMDB (why even) as a FUCKING TV MINI SERIES. haha you fucking wish joey. 6 episodes uploaded to the joeygraceffa channel doesn't make you a prime time tv series.
That's just standard. IMDB doesn't have a webseries category, so they're always listed as tv miniseries.

Jason
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jason »

Hippo wrote:
degoutant wrote:storytellers is listed on IMDB (why even) as a FUCKING TV MINI SERIES. haha you fucking wish joey. 6 episodes uploaded to the joeygraceffa channel doesn't make you a prime time tv series.
That's just standard. IMDB doesn't have a webseries category, so they're always listed as tv miniseries.
Exactly, just looking through IMDB briefly I found The Guild, Agents of Cracked, VGHS, BlackBoxTV, MyMusic, and a bunch of other, less popular ones. For actors trying to catch their "big break" or get their foot in the door, an IMDB profile is basically like a normal person uploading their resume to Monster or CareerBuilder and everyone wants their resume to be as complete as possible. So anyone who worked on Storytellers should have the ability to show people that this is part of their work experience, for better or worse.

nohaynada
Informer
Informer

Post by nohaynada »

I just have to say something about those free audibooks Joey keeps talking about, MirandaSings made a video about them too.

You do not have to use their links to get a free audiobook! If you go to the normal Audible website without using their links then you can still get a 30 day free trial that comes with a free audiobook.

I'm guessing Joey, Miranda and whoever else on youtube is sharing those links gets money or free audiobooks every time they get someone to sign up on their links, I just think it's greedy so I thought I'd let people know if they didn't know already.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

yeah, they get money every time someone creates an account using their link. they might even get money from people just using the link and not actually doing anything else but look at the website and then close the tab. they're sponsors, like many others that youtubers have advertised while pretending it was "something cool they found", the youtubers talk about it, the fans click the link, the sponsor gets new consumers, the youtuber gets money
The Internet knows all your secrets

Return to “Joey Graceffa”