Joey Graceffa Part 11

wellhellothere
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 11

Post by wellhellothere »

Yellow Frog wrote:Oh my God, in today's vlog when a couple of black people walked past Joey when he was out drinking with Megan, Whitney & David somewhere in Hollywood he suddenly remarked 'I think I just opened my eyes and I realised we are not in a good neighborhood.'
Are you serious?!?!? I'm gonna have to go and watch. He doesn't strike me as the type of person that would say something like that.....

gr4pefruits
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gr4pefruits »

I used to watch his vlogs, but I then realized he's just another bitchy twit from LA, who thinks they're a Kardashian and would probably drop every friend they have in order to be within 50 feet of Ian Somerhalder.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

manged wrote: The fact that you've minimized the issue to a simple disagreement further proves your ignorance. The debate that occurred in the Tyler Oakley thread was not only a discussion about beliefs, but the actions we take when confronted with these disagreements. You expressed that you would vote against same-sex couples' legal right to marry because it goes against your Christian beliefs. Well, the mods over there simply used your logic: majority voted against your right to use the forum because your discriminatory ideals went against our beliefs and our rules.

Sorry to jump in and involve myself in OT drama, but I'm not about to let you blatantly lie about the nature of your banning. Do not mention the other forum on this site again. kthx
That's pretty much what I said. I pm'd one of the mods and that was the reason for it. Was there another reason? I'm am all for same-sex couples having the same rights as heterosexual couples btw. But, nobody ever asked that. You all just assumed and banned me for saying something on THIS site which in my opinion isn't fair. If there's another reason than please explain. Feel free to pm me. I'm actually hurt because I really liked that place a lot better than here and loved reading you guys' posts but whatever. I've never attacked any of you or said anything wrong, we just disagree on one issue. I just don't see why it merits a ban.

ChubbyMomma
Learner
Learner

Post by ChubbyMomma »

angelaj0921 wrote:
manged wrote: The fact that you've minimized the issue to a simple disagreement further proves your ignorance. The debate that occurred in the Tyler Oakley thread was not only a discussion about beliefs, but the actions we take when confronted with these disagreements. You expressed that you would vote against same-sex couples' legal right to marry because it goes against your Christian beliefs. Well, the mods over there simply used your logic: majority voted against your right to use the forum because your discriminatory ideals went against our beliefs and our rules.

Sorry to jump in and involve myself in OT drama, but I'm not about to let you blatantly lie about the nature of your banning. Do not mention the other forum on this site again. kthx
That's pretty much what I said. I pm'd one of the mods and that was the reason for it. Was there another reason? I'm am all for same-sex couples having the same rights as heterosexual couples btw. But, nobody ever asked that. You all just assumed and banned me for saying something on THIS site which in my opinion isn't fair. If there's another reason than please explain. Feel free to pm me. I'm actually hurt because I really liked that place a lot better than here and loved reading you guys' posts but whatever. I've never attacked any of you or said anything wrong, we just disagree on one issue. I just don't see why it merits a ban.

So let me get this right. You are for equality yet you wont vote for it (political btw) because of your beliefs? Contradicting much? I agree with others It is time to drop it. and pst feel free to PM me :) I would be ever so happy to chat with you about this.

toussa
Debater
Debater

Post by toussa »

Can someone tell me the other site? Im curious what you guys are talking about. PM?

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

angelaj0921 wrote:

Since I only witnessed the debate and did not participate, I can only go off your quotes and their interpretations. There was no other reason to ban you, and frankly we did not need another reason. That one "disagreement" is a pretty big deal considering that we're a gay-friendly forum with LGBT admins and users.

You've now said you are all for equal rights between homo and hetero couples, but how else is someone supposed to interpret:
angelaj0921 wrote:Let's be honest nobody here has said they don't want gays to be in love or have sex with each other. What they choose to do with their private life is their own choice and I doubt anybody here would try to stop that or really even care. But will I vote for certain laws that go against my beliefs no. I personally believe in waiting for marriage and most of my friends don't but that really doesn't bother me. And, I don't judge them for it. It's their choice to make and it's none of my business. Does that make me sex-phobic? I've got a real problem that's two phobias in one night.
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... &start=350

I'll leave this public in case the people who were actually involved have any input to add.

HeWhoIsHere
Talker
Talker

Post by HeWhoIsHere »

angelaj0921 wrote:

I'm not on this other site, and from an external viewpoint I think banning you over an issue discussed elsewhere is petty. However, you are really annoying and delusional if you actually believe what I have bolded.

You can not say you believe in equality for homosexuals and then say you would vote against it on the otherhand. I don't know how old or educated you are, but surely even a young uneducated person can realise that if they say they wanted someone to be treated the same and then say 'oh no except for this one thing' then that makes the person a hypocrite. I leave it to you to reflect on your beliefs and if you truly understand what equality means.

Lurker05693
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurker05693 »

Can someone pm me the link of the other forum with gay friendly mod (because I am ) please? I will love to interact with you guys over there as I can't talk about everything here. Thank you
ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE PLEASE DONT BE TOO HARSH ABOUT MY GRAMMAR OR ANY MISSPELLING. THANK YOU

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

Can someone pm me the link as well?

Joey acted even worse than normal in today's vlog imo - especially when he kept almost pushing David into poles and the street to mess with him.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

Seriously, angela, stop bringing it up. You've said your opinion, we've said our decision.

The GG mods have specifically asked people not to talk about other forums here, and we've done our best to abide by that. I can't speak for them, but if you keep at it, you may be looking at a ban here too.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

Hippo wrote:Seriously, angela, stop bringing it up. You've said your opinion, we've said our decision.

The GG mods have specifically asked people not to talk about other forums here, and we've done our best to abide by that. I can't speak for them, but if you keep at it, you may be looking at a ban here too.
Honey I'm not talking about it anymore. If you noticed I haven't responded to any more of the comments. If you guys want to be like then go ahead and be like that. I don't know how you can live life like that but whatever. It is what it is.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

manged wrote:
angelaj0921 wrote:

Since I only witnessed the debate and did not participate, I can only go off your quotes and their interpretations. There was no other reason to ban you, and frankly we did not need another reason. That one "disagreement" is a pretty big deal considering that we're a gay-friendly forum with LGBT admins and users.

You've now said you are all for equal rights between homo and hetero couples, but how else is someone supposed to interpret:
angelaj0921 wrote:Let's be honest nobody here has said they don't want gays to be in love or have sex with each other. What they choose to do with their private life is their own choice and I doubt anybody here would try to stop that or really even care. But will I vote for certain laws that go against my beliefs no. I personally believe in waiting for marriage and most of my friends don't but that really doesn't bother me. And, I don't judge them for it. It's their choice to make and it's none of my business. Does that make me sex-phobic? I've got a real problem that's two phobias in one night.
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... &start=350

I'll leave this public in case the people who were actually involved have any input to add.
Why did you need to do that? So that more people could attack me? That's low.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Girl, please. If you don't want people to use your own words against you, keep them to yourself. I did nothing more than direct people to a quote that was already publicly displayed on the Tyler Oakley thread.

On to more important things: #JONNOR #COEY
Thoughts?

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

Their tweets to each other were cute. I sort of want it to happen because it would be gossip heaven, but I think Connor could do better for his first boyfriend.

toussa
Debater
Debater

Post by toussa »

Noo connor and Tyler

nohaynada
Informer
Informer

Post by nohaynada »

Angela, if you said you would vote against gay marriage because it's in your beliefs then you are denying people's rights.When you are banned from a public forum, they are banning your privileges.

You don't get to moan about your account being deleted when you are in favour of denying other people's rights, don't be a hypocrite, it's really not a good look.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

nohaynada wrote:Angela, if you said you would vote against gay marriage because it's in your beliefs then you are denying people's rights.When you are banned from a public forum, they are banning your privileges.

You don't get to moan about your account being deleted when you are in favour of denying other people's rights, don't be a hypocrite, it's really not a good look.
I'm sorry who asked you?

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

manged wrote:Girl, please. If you don't want people to use your own words against you, keep them to yourself. I did nothing more than direct people to a quote that was already publicly displayed on the Tyler Oakley thread.

On to more important things: #JONNOR #COEY
Thoughts?
Yes but you liked that thread to here. If people discover it on that thread it's on thing, but you linked it here and now I'm getting all sorts or pm's with hostile messages. Thanks a lot.

nohaynada
Informer
Informer

Post by nohaynada »

angelaj0921 wrote:
nohaynada wrote:Angela, if you said you would vote against gay marriage because it's in your beliefs then you are denying people's rights.When you are banned from a public forum, they are banning your privileges.

I'm sorry who asked you?
Apology accepted, nobody asked me,If I have something to say then I'll say it. You deserved to banned from that site, get over it, move on, end of discussion.

gr4pefruits
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gr4pefruits »

lol anyway.

what's all this about connor and joey possibly dating?

Return to “Joey Graceffa”