Plastic Surgery: her new nose

previouslyAYYEO
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Plastic Surgery: her new nose

Post by previouslyAYYEO »

Its sad to see girls with their pretty unique flaws go under the knife to change themselves. If it made her feel better than I'm fine with it. But she really looked beautiful before too.

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

allisoonnn wrote:
purplepandora wrote:You have to be dealing with severe insecurities to go and get a nose fixed that looked perfectly fine. Also she has a video showing how she got rid of her sideburns……WHAT sideburns? There’s nothing there? She’s an insecure moron!
Actually she does have sideburns (not now since she waxes them.) I remember on the old GG people always brought up her sideburns lol.
She shaves them, you can tell from the green tone where they used to be. It's hair shadow.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

herpderp
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by herpderp »

I used to shave my sideburns...when I was 12.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

hatefakesnakes
Learner
Learner

Post by hatefakesnakes »

Why is her nose round though? I don't understand what needed to be fixed. The tip of her nose was never round, looks a bit odd.

justmyself
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by justmyself »

Refreshmint wrote:I had a rhinoplasty too, a little over a month ago and let me tell you... my nose looks nowhere near as pudgy and swollen as hers still does. Yes the tip is still a little fat but definitely doesn't have that piggy look to it :? I really hope hers goes down..
Hey Refreshmint,
How is your rhinoplasty coming along? Dulce's still looks pretty bad! In her Surgery Story video she mentioned that the healing time was 6 months, well, since it's now been 5 months (because it was filmed on Nov 4th, 2013) she's now claiming that the healing time is 2 years! So in 2 years she's going to be claiming it's 4 years! lol! Poor girl... I bet she regrets getting that nose job now...

Refreshmint
Debater
Debater

Post by Refreshmint »

justmyself wrote:
Refreshmint wrote:I had a rhinoplasty too, a little over a month ago and let me tell you... my nose looks nowhere near as pudgy and swollen as hers still does. Yes the tip is still a little fat but definitely doesn't have that piggy look to it :? I really hope hers goes down..
Hey Refreshmint,
How is your rhinoplasty coming along? Dulce's still looks pretty bad! In her Surgery Story video she mentioned that the healing time was 6 months, well, since it's now been 5 months (because it was filmed on Nov 4th, 2013) she's now claiming that the healing time is 2 years! So in 2 years she's going to be claiming it's 4 years! lol! Poor girl... I bet she regrets getting that nose job now...
It's great, thank you! And yes she's full of it, the majority of the swelling should be down by a year, but a lot of it at 6 months. She's really grasping straws here to make herself feel better about her ugly pug nose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

Refreshmint wrote:
justmyself wrote:
Hey Refreshmint,
It's great, thank you! And yes she's full of it, the majority of the swelling should be down by a year, but a lot of it at 6 months. She's really grasping straws here to make herself feel better about her ugly pug nose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm thinking of getting my nose done and did some research on the internet. I came across a well known forum and people who already had a rhinoplasty all say that their noses still changed after 1-3 years. So especially after only 5 months it can still be very swollen (not that it will make her old-hollywood-woman-nose look any better ;))

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

allisoonnn wrote: Actually she does have sideburns (not now since she waxes them.) I remember on the old GG people always brought up her sideburns lol.
Actually, what's wrong with her right leg in this picture? :? Bad Photoshop? I don't think that the sun would create such a weird line.

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

sunshine21 wrote:
allisoonnn wrote: Actually she does have sideburns (not now since she waxes them.) I remember on the old GG people always brought up her sideburns lol.
Actually, what's wrong with her right leg in this picture? :? Bad Photoshop? I don't think that the sun would create such a weird line.
Ok, I looked at it again and it could really be the sun hitting the leg in an awkward way. Still looks weird though. :)

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

I don't think that's no sun ... She just really fucked up that leg cuz even the calve is too sharp . Lol did she really lazily skim through a damn LEG ? Why is she even photoshopping her legs slimmer? I bet they're already skinny?

fineandbambi
Learner
Learner

Post by fineandbambi »

I wonder how long it will take her to make a vlog crying about how she regrets getting a nose job.

holymarmalade
Debater
Debater

Post by holymarmalade »

Her nose is so normal now... I'm not bashing her because life is about choice and so forth, but her old nose was so much better!! It was unique and it suited her face waaaay better.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Holy shit .

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Promise me that article is about him!

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

^ what??

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Whoah wtf I swear I posted that on rissrose2s topic

SCR0623
Informer
Informer

Post by SCR0623 »

fineandbambi wrote:I wonder how long it will take her to make a vlog crying about how she regrets getting a nose job.
Dulce would never admit outloud that she regretted her nose job. Instead Dulce would just get another nose job to fix her crooked pudgy nose.

kittymeow
Learner
Learner

Post by kittymeow »

Please,

Go look at the fowler sisters, or cityandmakeup (StePHONY) her nose will not magically morph into something better.
I've had a rhinoplasty, which was open ( the most intensive of recoveries) it has been 3.5 years since and my nose is the same as it was after 6-7m.
It only looks different in the morning ( more swollen) and goes down throughout the day. This is normal though.. Usually a permanent thing for most people who undergo this procedure.

It's only on RARE occasions you will have swelling beyond 6-12m post opp. Like we are talking less than 10% of cases according to my surgeon. This is just an overhyped myth people talk themselves into as a way to stay hopefull.

Livingintherealworld
Learner
Learner

Post by Livingintherealworld »

Guys. I literally feel bad for her. Her nose doesn't look good, dude. Like the bridge looks great but the very tip is so pudgy and it kinda points down a little bit ? I don't know. It just doesn't look right. Her boobies look fanfreakintastic tho!!! But the proportions aren't right and let's face it, nothin beats a nice pair of real and squishy boobies ^_^

SCR0623
Informer
Informer

Post by SCR0623 »

I was watching some of Dulce old video and seriously she looked so much better with her natural hair color, real nose and real boobies. She was actually really cute before. But now jeez her hair looks so damaged, her nose looks crooked and clown like, and her boobs are just to big for her tiny 4'8 frame. I really wished she learned to love her natural self and promote self loving.

Return to “Dulce Candy”