Plastic Surgery: her new nose

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Plastic Surgery: her new nose

Post by Sarai »

Her natural nose looked a lot better. She shaved too much of the bridge down, and it looks too flat for her face now.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

Raerawr wrote:
I think you're taking it the wrong way- I'm not saying I only find VS models attractive. All I'm saying is there's something in particular about her that I just find SO unattractive. She's just ugly in my opinion. Don't know if this is a good example, but I know a lot of people think that Bunny "looks like a horse" with those teeth but I think she is so gorg. We just all have our own opinions on people and that's all.. Not everyone is going to find everyone else attractive so you can't mark it as "Oh she only roots for the token Angelina Jolie's..."
that's not what I said. I didn't mention Angelina Jolie or vs models. Obviously people will have different tastes but to say that dulce is ugly is a huge stretch no matter what your preference is. Most people aren't ugly, they might have features that are different or not the standard of beauty or whatever but that doesn't make them ugly. Bunny does have features that stand out, to some people maybe in a bad way. But she isn't ugly either. Saying that someone is ugly is an ugly thing in and of itself. I'm not taking it the wrong way.
imma ball til the day i fall

Audacity
Informer
Informer

Post by Audacity »

Don't like the new nose at all. I can understand the breast implants, though. I have saggy breasts, they just grew that way, and I would get a lift and implants in a heartbeat if I had the money. It's a big hit to your self esteem for your breasts to not be normal.

Lurker05693
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurker05693 »

Audacity wrote:Don't like the new nose at all. I can understand the breast implants, though. I have saggy breasts, they just grew that way, and I would get a lift and implants in a heartbeat if I had the money. It's a big hit to your self esteem for your breasts to not be normal.
im in the same boat, i feel you.. :?
ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE PLEASE DONT BE TOO HARSH ABOUT MY GRAMMAR OR ANY MISSPELLING. THANK YOU

lipsticklushiousGG
Informer
Informer

Post by lipsticklushiousGG »

ollo wrote:I really do think she is becoming obsessed, you can just hear it in her video, next she will talk about Botox, or getting her moles removed, or something else. I now she is old, but a lot of young girls watch her videos also,I bet they will be like,"when I have the money, I'll get something I don't like fixed to!"; plastic surgery doesn't equal happiness. Also a lot of plastic surgeons say that they always get patients who want them to give them there old face back, which can't be done.
She kept mentioning how her surgeon only does natural work, NEWS FLASH! Every surgeon says that! I'm pretty sure she is going to end up with a jacked up Michael Jackson nose.

Also...what is all this racist stuff about Mexicans being ugly with big noses?! I have known many Mexicans who are gorgeous with naturally small noses and plenty with big noses who still look great. There are plenty of white, black, Latin, etc. people with small and big noses; nobody can say one is more attractive than the other, there will always be attractive and less attractive in every race.
Lawdy I can only imagine how old you must be.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Most useless nosejob ever. Her nose was perfectly fine, I can't believe she spent all that money and went through all the healing for that.
In some pictures it looks good, it some not so much.
I just think it aged her and she lost something special about her look.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

QueenE wrote:Most useless nosejob ever. Her nose was perfectly fine, I can't believe she spent all that money and went through all the healing for that.
Yet when she talks about her old nose she makes it sound awful! "OMG, you guys. It was like so bad!"

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

I really dislike her nose now. Its wayyyy to small to the point where it looks fragile. So tiny how can she even breath out of it? Her face reminds me of a brown cartoon puppy. Wish she never touched her nose...so sad.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:
QueenE wrote:Most useless nosejob ever. Her nose was perfectly fine, I can't believe she spent all that money and went through all the healing for that.
Yet when she talks about her old nose she makes it sound awful! "OMG, you guys. It was like so bad!"
True!!! I'm not sure why she started thinking her nose was not ok. I swear I would have loved to have her nose, I thought it photographed well and gave character! After seeing her surgery I realized what a bad idea is to change something that is ok, maybe not perfect but fine nonetheless.

badgal

Post by badgal »

The sycophants were all going "her nose is just swollen, it'll look amazing when it settles!!!!1!1!"

well sorry douchebags, it still looks awful. her profile is flat and kinda fugly now. her nose looks carved and unnatural. surgeon did a terrible job in my opinion, i mean it couldn't be any more blantant she's had it done.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

lipsticklushiousGG wrote:
ollo wrote:I really do think she is becoming obsessed, you can just hear it in her video, next she will talk about Botox, or getting her moles removed, or something else. I now she is old, but a lot of young girls watch her videos also,I bet they will be like,"when I have the money, I'll get something I don't like fixed to!"; plastic surgery doesn't equal happiness. Also a lot of plastic surgeons say that they always get patients who want them to give them there old face back, which can't be done.
She kept mentioning how her surgeon only does natural work, NEWS FLASH! Every surgeon says that! I'm pretty sure she is going to end up with a jacked up Michael Jackson nose.

Also...what is all this racist stuff about Mexicans being ugly with big noses?! I have known many Mexicans who are gorgeous with naturally small noses and plenty with big noses who still look great. There are plenty of white, black, Latin, etc. people with small and big noses; nobody can say one is more attractive than the other, there will always be attractive and less attractive in every race.
Lawdy I can only imagine how old you must be.
WTF lol. Isn't she in her mid 20s? I guess that's old if you're like 12.

ColdWater
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ColdWater »

If I'm not mistaken I think she had her upper lip filled. In her most recent video her upper lip seems more full than usual...

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessy »

It also appears she is going blonde slowly with highlights. Bad choice IMO :/

SCR0623
Informer
Informer

Post by SCR0623 »

I'm sorry but her natural nose looks a 1000x better than her nose job. Her new nose doenst fit her well at all. The tip of her nose is huge and one nostril is small than the other. Her nose looks crooked. Dulce should of just loved her natural self. How can she talk about empower other woman when she alters herself so much to be happy.

Rafi
Debater
Debater

Post by Rafi »

The nose job makes me so sad. Plastic surgery is fine with me but damn. She looked better before.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Whoah. Her nose looks way more different now or I got use to seeing her on my sub box with it now (I never actually click her vids she's a snooze fest) but it does make her look wayyyyyyy wayyyyy wayyyy older. Like before it she could of easily passed for 21 , now she easily looks like 35 with Botox . No lie.

purplepandora
Talker
Talker

Post by purplepandora »

You have to be dealing with severe insecurities to go and get a nose fixed that looked perfectly fine. Also she has a video showing how she got rid of her sideburns……WHAT sideburns? There’s nothing there? She’s an insecure moron!

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

Has anyone else noticed her nose is crooked?

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

purplepandora wrote:You have to be dealing with severe insecurities to go and get a nose fixed that looked perfectly fine. Also she has a video showing how she got rid of her sideburns……WHAT sideburns? There’s nothing there? She’s an insecure moron!
Actually she does have sideburns (not now since she waxes them.) I remember on the old GG people always brought up her sideburns lol.
[youtube][/youtube]

Meling
Talker
Talker

Post by Meling »

I was starting to like her new nose a few weeks ago, but in her recent videos it just looks horrible!! What's sad is that she still feels the need to contour her nose :/
<3

Return to “Dulce Candy”