A Model Recommends

Re: A Model Recommends

Post by Guest »

On the plus side, I don't think she's mentioned Magnums recently.

HelenaL
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by HelenaL »

I’ve never seen anyone that can veer as wildly between being an extremely frazzled mum one minute to thinking she’s Gisele Bundchen the next. And don’t get me started on the weird bunny ear veil thing Ruth has been sporting for Valentine’s Day. I can’t be the only person who thought Ruth choosing to post a picture of her two year old daughter wearing that thing was a wee bit strange (and I felt really strange taking a screenshot of it so it could attach it here).

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

HelenaL wrote:I’ve never seen anyone that can veer as wildly between being an extremely frazzled mum one minute to thinking she’s Gisele Bundchen the next.
Brilliant, you just summed up all that bothers me about her in one sentence. :lol:

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

I'm sorry if someone finds this offensive but her children look hideous! And her own looks are going downhill, too.

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

The daughter is pretty to me, if you ignore the ears. The boy is all kinds of 'speshul'. :?

HelenaL
Debater
Debater

Post by HelenaL »

Dandelion wrote:I'm sorry if someone finds this offensive but her children look hideous! And her own looks are going downhill, too.
I never thought that Ruth looked all that good, even back in her heyday. She loves herself so much, it's unreal. She's always ogling herself in the viewfinder when she films and it drives me crazy.

Post by Guest »

That photo of her perching on her radiator makes me uncomfortable. It is NEVER a good idea to lean on a radiator. If it leaks it will ruin the floor.

HelenaL
Debater
Debater

Post by HelenaL »

sophieimogen wrote:That photo of her perching on her radiator makes me uncomfortable. It is NEVER a good idea to lean on a radiator. If it leaks it will ruin the floor.
Still, it’s better than the picture she posted on Valentine’s Day of her sitting astride her washing machine. No one needed to see that.

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

HelenaL wrote:
sophieimogen wrote:That photo of her perching on her radiator makes me uncomfortable. It is NEVER a good idea to lean on a radiator. If it leaks it will ruin the floor.
Still, it’s better than the picture she posted on Valentine’s Day of her sitting astride her washing machine. No one needed to see that.
It's hideous! The socks? The slippers? What on earth is it supposed to be - such a mess!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HelenaL
Debater
Debater

Post by HelenaL »

MoanyMinnie wrote:
HelenaL wrote:
It's hideous! The socks? The slippers? What on earth is it supposed to be - such a mess!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That picture hurts my eyes, it's so hideous. I wouldn't like to be a paying customer of her husband's is this is what he produces for his wife. And that reference to the spin cycle... Jesus Christ

Post by Guest »

^ I bet she was really proud of that as well, so kooky and cheeky :? One of the comments said she's made this ad her own :roll:

HelenaL
Debater
Debater

Post by HelenaL »

Tulips wrote:^ I bet she was really proud of that as well, so kooky and cheeky :? One of the comments said she's made this ad her own :roll:
Lily Pebbles' comment was that Ruth had "nailed it". Nailed what exactly? The 'average mum who thinks she's a supermodel' look? I would love to know whether awful ads like this one actually give any tangible boost at all to the sales of the products they're pushing.

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

Gormless bint. :roll:

lwa04
Learner
Learner

Post by lwa04 »

Did anyone else read Ruth’s piece about her dad? It was heartbreaking and made me cry.

Post by Guest »

lwa04 wrote:Did anyone else read Ruth’s piece about her dad? It was heartbreaking and made me cry.
It sounds like he passed away suddenly. I feel sorry for her and family.

Thinandfit
Learner
Learner

Post by Thinandfit »

Regarding the nanny comments - I was raised by one and from what I can gather from asking my mum about her compared to a childminder a nanny tends to have formal qualifications, whereas a childminder has more "real life" experience (usually from their own little ones) childminders also tend to take several children from different families all at once and look after them in their own home.

ETA- seems a bit cruel to have a go at the childrens looks considering they can hardly control the way they look and they are only little. Different story altogether if you don't like Ruths "editorial" (weird) look

Post by Guest »

Thinandfit wrote:Regarding the nanny comments - I was raised by one and from what I can gather from asking my mum about her compared to a childminder a nanny tends to have formal qualifications, whereas a childminder has more "real life" experience (usually from their own little ones) childminders also tend to take several children from different families all at once and look after them in their own home.

ETA- seems a bit cruel to have a go at the childrens looks considering they can hardly control the way they look and they are only little. Different story altogether if you don't like Ruths "editorial" (weird) look
I agree, but I think that we are all guilty of secretly thinking that some babies and children are much cuter than others. There has been much worse said on other GG 'rant' forums, as well. Ruth does has the option of not showing her children on social media, but I suppose there would be repercussions (e.g. gratis baby/child products, clothing, etc.) to that.

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

No one is forcing you to comment on the children's appearance, if it triggers you then please just skip past those posts. No need for a virtual signalling paragraph, thanks all the same.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Becca6779 wrote:
I agree, but I think that we are all guilty of secretly thinking that some babies and children are much cuter than others. There has been much worse said on other GG 'rant' forums, as well. Ruth does has the option of not showing her children on social media, but I suppose there would be repercussions (e.g. gratis baby/child products, clothing, etc.) to that.
Yes. I see this as a place where we can communicate observations and opinions like that. Not everything is kind or constructive, but I still think it's okay to comment on their looks. It's my opinion and I share it with people here, it's not meant to be read by Ruth or anyone who could be personally offended by it.

Thinandfit
Learner
Learner

Post by Thinandfit »

I agree, but I think that we are all guilty of secretly thinking that some babies and children are much cuter than others. There has been much worse said on other GG 'rant' forums, as well. Ruth does has the option of not showing her children on social media, but I suppose there would be repercussions (e.g. gratis baby/child products, clothing, etc.) to that.[/quote]

I am definitely guilty of thinking it when out and about in public- I just wasn't too sure surrounding rules etc as I know on other sites I am on childrens looks Etc are seen as a "no-go". I also agree that she does have the option not to show them etc. but then who would follow her content haha I am basically only in it to see the house transform and I am sure some people are only watching and reading because of the children, EG mums etc who can relate to her.

Return to “A Model Recommends”