Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pbbunny97 General Thread Part 4

Post by Lluna »

bubblegumbitch wrote:
piinkfaerie12 wrote:
kpgirl wrote:

Biggest joke ever. "She knows how to do her makeup.... She takes all AP classes and is so smart.... Also she does DailyPolina, she vlogs everyday.... And also she is dedicated to YouTube"
I thought that video was so rude. Why target someone like that? It's fine if you talk about a group of people in general but mentioning Polina the way he did was very disrespectful. You can be successful and funny without making fun of people...
LOL he's for real. That's Rachel Whitehurst's boyfriend and they're both actually friends with Polina :lol:
Oh oops then xD
:mmhmm:

TheStrokes
Informer
Informer

Post by TheStrokes »

Her Get Un-Ready With Me looked promising, but bored me to tears. I liked the music, but that's all.

pbslutty97
Talker
Talker

Post by pbslutty97 »

TheStrokes wrote:Her Get Un-Ready With Me looked promising, but bored me to tears. I liked the music, but that's all.
I agree, the whole video was pretty pointless to be honest

Pineapplelex
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pineapplelex »

Guise off topic a little bit I got accepted to UCLA. idk maybe Polcat has a chance?

kayleighhh16
Talker
Talker

Post by kayleighhh16 »

Pineapplelex wrote:Guise off topic a little bit I got accepted to UCLA. idk maybe Polcat has a chance?
She tries very hard in school so I'm assuming she has a high GPA (I get the feeling she doesn't attend a top notch school) so as long as she does well in her SATs she has a good chance from what I can see.

cece21
Learner
Learner

Post by cece21 »

Polina lives in Illinois, where we take the ACT instead of the SAT. If she wants a chance at getting into UCLA, she should register and study for the SAT and not the ACT. You can get a really high score on the ACT, but the UCs favor the SAT so it matters more for them. I don't know if she knows that, but I hope she takes it into consideration. I don't know much about the SAT because I took the ACT (I'm from Chicago) but I know there are some crucial differences and getting a good score on the ACT does not automatically equal getting a good score on the SAT. She should also consider that it's not all about GPA or AP Scores or tests scores (it's 90% that) but she should also look into volunteering and making herself seem well-rounded.

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

pbslutty97 wrote:
TheStrokes wrote:Her Get Un-Ready With Me looked promising, but bored me to tears. I liked the music, but that's all.
I agree, the whole video was pretty pointless to be honest
Yeah she definitely should've done a voiceover or something to make it at least a little interesting. But at least she didn't look a hot mess! She's been looking a lot better lately

kpgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by kpgirl »

Pineapplelex wrote:Guise off topic a little bit I got accepted to UCLA. idk maybe Polcat has a chance?

First congratulations for being accepted into UCLA! :) It seems like a competitive school to get into from what I have been researching.
Polina is from Illinois like one user mention. I go to a private school here in Illinois and what I have learned about colleges is that they want you to be a well rounded student (like take some fine art classes or choir in your curriculum). California schools also want to see a fine arts class too (prefer one year of fine arts). I took the ACT and taking my second chance in April and will apply for the SAT over the summer if they have one or not. Yeah it is not about the GPA, AP courses, or you have an A in every class (where I go an A is a 93% or more). Also I think colleges look at the weighted gpa scale then unweighted or am I wrong.

Pineapplelex
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pineapplelex »

Well let me tell you my Highest SAT score was 1600and my GPA is currently a 3.9. The average incoming freshman at UCLA has an average SAT score of 1720 and 2140, and average GPA is a 4.21. It's not ALL about grades. They do okay a major role but they take into consideration your story. (Two essays you have to write) and everything else. With her youtube channel, they might consider her a well rounded student even if she doesn't volunteer because they'll see that she juggled AP classes plus an organized and (debatably) successful youtube channel. She has flown out to youtube events etc etc. that to me seems UCLA worthy.

Regina George
Debater
Debater

Post by Regina George »

lol I don't know what this girl was on when she made her recent vlog but it kinda made me laugh

krandr0205
Informer
Informer

Post by krandr0205 »

Does anyone else feel really...awkward...watching her and Shane? I just don't like the vibe I get from them. I kind of feel bad for her because it seems like he isn't that into her when she is very clearly REALLY into him.

gossipbxtch09
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipbxtch09 »

I think its just that he's nervous about being broadcasted across the internet. Its gotta be weird for him so as not to say anything stupid or come across weird he just stays quiet

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

krandr0205
Informer
Informer

Post by krandr0205 »

crazprinces09 wrote:I think its just that he's nervous about being broadcasted across the internet. Its gotta be weird for him so as not to say anything stupid or come across weird he just stays quiet

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk
I think you're right. They just have such a huge contrast in personalities lol. Because he is so shy, and Polina is light years away from that. Maybe it's like the whole "opposites attract" thing?

I hope that you're right and I was wrong though, because I would hate for him to be using her. I mean yes, she's obnoxious and questionable, but I would hate to see her get hurt.

rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by rollietrollypollie »

In her newest vlog, her hair is up in a bun but has a lot of shorter hair escaping lol and its a bit above her shoulder. I think hair that length or shoulder length would suit her! And her hair looks really dry so it would do her good too! :D
This is the deep and dying breath of, this love that we've been working on.

pbslutty97
Talker
Talker

Post by pbslutty97 »

krandr0205 wrote:Does anyone else feel really...awkward...watching her and Shane? I just don't like the vibe I get from them. I kind of feel bad for her because it seems like he isn't that into her when she is very clearly REALLY into him.
i don't think it's a weird vibe coming from them, most people aren't very open on camera, i think its totally normal how he's acting, if he's willing to watch 90210 with her i think he's into her

ahoycaptainn
Learner
Learner

Post by ahoycaptainn »

How beautiful.

beautyqt94
Learner
Learner

Post by beautyqt94 »

ahoycaptainn wrote:Image

How beautiful.
I think it's cool when girls can make 'ugly' faces without feeling self conscious, and honestly, she actually looks really pretty in these. She wears questionable makeup and says questionable things but I see these pictures as actually being a positive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

laurenconrad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenconrad »

Those fake lashes make me cringe.

EmilyJennings91
Informer
Informer

Post by EmilyJennings91 »

laurenconrad wrote:Those fake lashes make me cringe.
i hate them so much!! they're the most unflattering set of lashes she's ever worn, and these are the only ones i've seen her wear for more than a week. they don't flatter her eye shape, the look like they aren't cut to fit her eye or they aren't applied properly or something is just off. they almost make her eyes look smaller, they droop down at the ends too instead of bringing the eyes up like most cat eye lashes do

hardlythere
Informer
Informer

Post by hardlythere »

She just posted her address on instagram... wow

Return to “polinaberegova”