Pbbunny97 General Thread Part 4

herpderp
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pbbunny97 General Thread Part 4

Post by herpderp »

FUCKING DYING. This will end up just like Meghan and Allie's situation last year.

pbslutty97
Talker
Talker

Post by pbslutty97 »

herpderp wrote:FUCKING DYING. This will end up just like Meghan and Allie's situation last year.
what was the megan and allie situation??

sammy24
Talker
Talker

Post by sammy24 »

I think when someone suggests they wanna do something big with Polina she automatically thinks it's going to happen (if that makes sense). Like does anyone remember when she said she's going to Coachella this year with her "LA youtube friends"? Or that her dad was getting her a Range Rover or Audi R8 for her 16th birthday? She just says shit like that to brag even though it's completely made up or just a fantasy/suggestion one of her friends has lol. Like she's 100% positive she's gonna get accepted into UCLA next year or whatever but she thinks fantasies are real life situations that are going to happen, she needs a wake up call.

Ellamenapee123
Learner
Learner

Post by Ellamenapee123 »

watching the videos she posts with her boyfriend are so awkward. like he hates her haha. I had so much second hand embarrassment when she asked him to describe her eye makeup and when she was like "you made me sound like a ratchet hoe" I just kept thinking but you are a ratchet hoe!

kpgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by kpgirl »

Well we all know she lied about going to Coachella this year.. Weekend 1 is over
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

herpderp
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by herpderp »

pbslutty97 wrote:
herpderp wrote:FUCKING DYING. This will end up just like Meghan and Allie's situation last year.
what was the megan and allie situation??
They were super close last year and were going to move into an apartment together, then they fell apart and Meghan had to make up some lie about why they weren't living together lol.

supernovs
Learner
Learner

Post by supernovs »

kpgirl wrote:Well we all know she lied about going to Coachella this year.. Weekend 1 is over
She might just go to weekend 2, but don't you have to be 18 to be allowed to enter?

jnkgossip
Informer
Informer

Post by jnkgossip »

supernovs wrote:
kpgirl wrote:Well we all know she lied about going to Coachella this year.. Weekend 1 is over
She might just go to weekend 2, but don't you have to be 18 to be allowed to enter?
Coachella is for all ages.

phantomlimb
Learner
Learner

Post by phantomlimb »

jnkgossip wrote:
supernovs wrote:
Coachella is for all ages.
obv. she's not going at all anymore but even though it's all ages, she'd still need to go with a parent/someone older for a hotel or campsite.

kpgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by kpgirl »

supernovs wrote:
Well she is not going though because she hasn't updated her twitter or IG about it

krandr0205
Informer
Informer

Post by krandr0205 »

According to insagram, she got Shane to film the boyfriend tag with her! Is is bad that I'm like really curious to watch this?

sceneofthecrime
Informer
Informer

Post by sceneofthecrime »

krandr0205 wrote:According to insagram, she got Shane to film the boyfriend tag with her! Is is bad that I'm like really curious to watch this?
No, I am too! I usually don't ever watch BF Tags but I'll definitely watch theirs... It'll be interesting to see how they will act with eachtother...
Image Image

pbslutty97
Talker
Talker

Post by pbslutty97 »

sceneofthecrime wrote:
krandr0205 wrote:According to insagram, she got Shane to film the boyfriend tag with her! Is is bad that I'm like really curious to watch this?
No, I am too! I usually don't ever watch BF Tags but I'll definitely watch theirs... It'll be interesting to see how they will act with eachtother...
i bet polina's going to be jumping on him to try and make it cute and he's just going to awkwardly laugh about everything

bianca212
Talker
Talker

Post by bianca212 »

pbslutty97 wrote:
sceneofthecrime wrote:
i bet polina's going to be jumping on him to try and make it cute and he's just going to awkwardly laugh about everything
on a side note, I do think this kind of proves that he does care a little bit more about her than we think.. If he was just using her or didn't really care for her, I don't think he would be willing to film this video and broadcast their relationship to all of her viewers.Even though I love making fun of her,it would've upset me if I found out he didn't really like her lol! :(

pbslutty97
Talker
Talker

Post by pbslutty97 »

i was right, he was awkwardly laughing & she was jumping on him trying to make it cute

gossipbxtch09
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipbxtch09 »

Worst boyfriend tag I've seen. It was awkward and boring

krandr0205
Informer
Informer

Post by krandr0205 »

He's so dull. Like, he has a very flat personality and I think I would get bored trying to hold a conversation with him.

sophfemme
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sophfemme »

I don't blame him for being quiet and shy it's probably like the first time he's ever been filmed like especially since he knows people are going to watch. Honestly I would be more afraid if he acted super confident and out going the very first video he ever did.

They knew a lot about each other assuming she didn't give the questions before hand so I guess that means they are at least close.

EmilyJennings91
Informer
Informer

Post by EmilyJennings91 »

krandr0205 wrote:He's so dull. Like, he has a very flat personality and I think I would get bored trying to hold a conversation with him.
he's probably just camera shy. i doubt he's ever filmed a video like that before so it's probably uncomfortable. polina was annoying as fuck in that video

kpgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by kpgirl »

krandr0205 wrote:He's so dull. Like, he has a very flat personality and I think I would get bored trying to hold a conversation with him.
He seemed camera shy and was scared filming a video that is going to be viewed by 170,000 people. Polina was getting annoying.. :/

Return to “polinaberegova”