Blair's new guy?

whatgoesaround
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Blair's new guy?

Post by whatgoesaround »

baconpancakes wrote:Wait, is this correct? Bc Ingrid just posted a video about doing Vlogmas & now I'm confused...
Vlogmas has taken over - Ingrid, Zoella, Tanya Burr, etc are all doing Vlogmas too.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

whatgoesaround wrote:I think its likely there is a new guy in the picture by the fact she stayed in LA, by herself, for Thanksgiving. Yes, she has strep and infected tonsils but that didnt start getting bad till Thanksgiving day (and from her first vlog it sounded like she was having a special meal somewhere, she didnt just hang at home). Maybe they decided to do Thanksgiving with his family and Christmas with hers.
And the way Elle phrased it that Blair wasn't there wasn't "Blair was sick so she couldn't come" it was that she had other plans or something diplomatic like that.

BulldogRN
Debater
Debater

Post by BulldogRN »

Time to speculate about the new man, haha. I wonnnder!

aggieyorkie
Learner
Learner

Post by aggieyorkie »

Well, she instagrammed a really attention seeking pic of her and a guy with their faces cut off...captioned "I'm so in love with you". People in the comments were speculating it was her dad (wth???) But she replied and said it was her boyfriend. Dude looks huge.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MDNA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MDNA »

My god the people asking if it's her dad are so unbelievably dumb. Why would she post a heart shaped photo of her and her dad and say she's in love with him? jesus christ.
Anyway, I'm really curious about who that guy is. Maybe he's the reason why she's been so lazy with her youtube videos.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

I can't really figure out why she thinks that kind of thing is a good idea.

violetsky
Talker
Talker

Post by violetsky »

really blair? really! of course I want to know who this guy is! man she's done a pretty good job at keeping his identity secret.

Libra
Informer
Informer

Post by Libra »

That's nice she's happy.
MDNA wrote:My god the people asking if it's her dad are so unbelievably dumb. Why would she post a heart shaped photo of her and her dad and say she's in love with him? jesus christ.
Anyway, I'm really curious about who that guy is. Maybe he's the reason why she's been so lazy with her youtube videos.
I doubt it. She's been lazy with her videos for like 2 years now. I think she just doesn't like yt anymore, but does just enough to upkeep her lifestyle.

Daphne
Learner
Learner

Post by Daphne »

I'm sorry but I find her constantly posting "mystic pictures or words" about her BF to get people to ask her questions about him to be very immature. It seems like something of an immature 13 year old girl would do. She's basically crying out for attention, and looks like there's no signs that she would be stopping soon. I'm surprised that I can even be surprised by her embarrassing behavior.

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

To me the guy in the picture looks like he's wearing brown leather gloves. So you really can't tell at all what age group he's in.

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessy »

I am getting the feeling that she's dating a much older man. It doesn't look like leather gloves to me, his fingers wouldn't be separated that much if he had leather gloves on. Maybe I'm wrong but those look like the hands of an older man. That would also explain the expensive bracelet. Unless it's a really rich younger man, I can't see a guy in his 20's buying his girlfriend a 5,000 bracelet lol. That would also explain why she won't show his face.

Ilsa Lund
Informer
Informer

Post by Ilsa Lund »

Jessy wrote:I am getting the feeling that she's dating a much older man. It doesn't look like leather gloves to me, his fingers wouldn't be separated that much if he had leather gloves on. Maybe I'm wrong but those look like the hands of an older man. That would also explain the expensive bracelet. Unless it's a really rich younger man, I can't see a guy in his 20's buying his girlfriend a 5,000 bracelet lol. That would also explain why she won't show his face.
Maybe she bought it herself or it's not made of gold or whatever, I don't see any guy buying his girlfriend of a few weeks a bracelet ;)

MyPrivateJet
Debater
Debater

Post by MyPrivateJet »

She said the bracelet is her mom's. Clearly not a gift from her boyfriend.

The picture she posted is just desperate.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

New theory: mystery boyfriend is actually...dun dun dun...Remi's dad!

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessy »

MyPrivateJet wrote:She said the bracelet is her mom's. Clearly not a gift from her boyfriend.

She has been known to lie.. lol
Evolve wrote:New theory: mystery boyfriend is actually...dun dun dun...Remi's dad!
lmfao! gross.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

MyPrivateJet wrote:She said the bracelet is her mom's. Clearly not a gift from her boyfriend.

So just because blair said it was her mom's automatically makes you believe her? no. it' blair's bracelet....

SparklyMuffinUnicorn
Talker
Talker

Post by SparklyMuffinUnicorn »

Evolve wrote:New theory: mystery boyfriend is actually...dun dun dun...Remi's dad!
:rofl: well he could certainly afford the bracelet :D

Laneslady
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laneslady »

byebyebye1 wrote:

So just because blair said it was her mom's automatically makes you believe her? no. it' blair's bracelet....
Definitely Blair's

Missmarie2683
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Missmarie2683 »

I believe blair is dating some guy by the name of hunter steffien. If you look at her twitter, this guy cam hill is always replying to some of her tweets and tagging "huntaboytellem". Also her Instagram post of her and the guy with the faces cut off also had a comment from someone who tagged hunter. When I tried to click on the tagged name, suddenly the profile no longer exists! He made a comment which blair removed later. I have a screen shot which I will try to post here. I facebook searched this hunter guy and blair is friends with him and his mom and dad. Who facebook friends someone's parents? Im convinced enough.
Longtime lurker here and I just had to share since these comments to her social profiles gave it away
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Brittany92889
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Brittany92889 »

Missmarie2683 wrote:I believe blair is dating some guy by the name of hunter steffien. If you look at her twitter, this guy cam hill is always replying to some of her tweets and tagging "huntaboytellem". Also her Instagram post of her and the guy with the faces cut off also had a comment from someone who tagged hunter. When I tried to click on the tagged name, suddenly the profile no longer exists! He made a comment which blair removed later. I have a screen shot which I will try to post here. I facebook searched this hunter guy and blair is friends with him and his mom and dad. Who facebook friends someone's parents? Im convinced enough.
Longtime lurker here and I just had to share since these comments to her social profiles gave it away
From what I can find, he's from Newport Beach, where Remi is from... so this must be the guy that came between them. Makes sense.

Return to “juicystar07”