Transdesign

Mar2013
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Transdesign

Post by Mar2013 »

Have any of you used this website before? I want to order some polishes but I just don't know of anyone buying from this website, I can go to cosmoprof and get the same polishes but sometimes they dont have what I want...What other nail polish websites is there that sell essie, china glaze. and orly.

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Transdesign

Post by youtubeisfun »

I've ordered from them several times.

Mar2013
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mar2013 »

youtubeisfun wrote:I've ordered from them several times.
how was the shipping? Did the polishes come nicely shipped and such?

Mar2013
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mar2013 »

McQueen. wrote:I've ordered in the past and haven't had any issues with them. The nail polishes are shipped inside nail polish cartons with packing material around the bottles so that they don't move. They were shipped pretty quickly too. It's kind of hit or miss though. About a year ago, a bunch of people were complaining that their packages had arrived with broken bottles and Transdesign wasn't so cool about replacing the damaged bottles. I think they've resolved that issue though because I ordered about a month ago and my package was wrapped and ridiculously secure.
Awesome! There is some China Glaze polishes I want to get but I can't find them anywhere, plus it's like 3 dollars a bottle. Which is pretty decent. glad to hear you had a good experience with them :) I ordered fro 8eightybeauty and I didn't like how they didn't give you the shipping

justanotherhater

Post by justanotherhater »

They've changed the website. It's now http://www.nailsupplies.us

I've never had a problem with them. I've ordered from them 3-4 times. International shipping takes a while and they aren't too eager to reply back to your emails, but other than that, they are great.

Return to “Nail Care”