General

Uhlizubeth
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General

Post by Uhlizubeth »

I love Emily! She puts effort into her videos and she's very positive. She doesn't try to relate to the young audience by pretending to be a teen, she's just herself! I'm not crazy about her makrup application but I do trust her reviews and opinions.

guyliner
Stalker
Stalker

Post by guyliner »

I love her so much! She puts a lot of work into her videos and really cares for her subscribers. :love2:

confessionsofahater
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by confessionsofahater »

I did a blog post on dishonest sponsorships & the sigma glove! please check out confessionsofahater[dot]wordpr­ess[dot]com

laurrxy
Talker
Talker

Post by laurrxy »

i love her total southern twang that she has :) shes amazing!
i'm not a bitch, i just don't give a fuck alot

skelterhelter
Learner
Learner

Post by skelterhelter »

I love Emily! She's intelligent, articulate and sweet -- I really trust her reviews because she seems like an honest person (and you can tell she really puts in effort for her reviews). Also, she's hard-working (can't recall a time she didn't post videos, even when she was getting up at 1 AM), consistent, and her voice is pleasant and soothing. Two thumbs way up!
Take a sad song and make it better ~ The Beatles

crazylikejen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by crazylikejen »

She goes out of her way to find dupes, find inexpensive products, and she actually helps people. I get tired of hearing commercials when I'm supposed to be watching how to do something.

Louis Vweeton
Informer
Informer

Post by Louis Vweeton »

Still love her vids, love that she gives cheap drugstore alternatives - some of which I've tried, and she's always been spot on with the reviews. She seems really genuine and hasn't changed much despite being on YT for awhile. Love her.
Formerly known as charmeleon1, now in tribute of OrganizedLikeJen/MyHousewifeLife

whatwhat
Learner
Learner

Post by whatwhat »

I really like Emily. I think she's a very mature guru. I liked that she had a real job as a news anchor even though she has since quit to make youtube a full-time thing. I do think her videos run quite long and i can't make it through all of them but i do enjoy how in-depth and informative most of them are and how she uses a lot of drugstore stuff instead of everything from sephora and mac. I will stay subscribed to her forever! <3
~better to be hated, than loved for what you're not~

chatlachance
Learner
Learner

Post by chatlachance »

I've now gotten over the whole Sigma glove thing and I'm starting to warm up her again. She does seem genuinely nice, she seems like a great down-to-earth yet fun friend to hang around with and her channel is still one of my favorites to watch.

I like that she is so relatable too, she's in my age, she doesn't put on a fake happy front, seems intelligent yet not pretentious and I still think she is one of the most honest beauty gurus. I wish her all the best!

ShimmeryPeachyPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShimmeryPeachyPink »

Emily is my absolutely favourite beauty YTer. I like that she doesn't go overboard with the cutesy, "twee" stuff and keeps her videos honest and real. Definitely trust her recommendations more than any other guru on Youtube. By far.

EDIT: So happy for her pregnancy as well, and the fact that she isn't annoying about it like so many others <3 <3 <3

zombiekhaod
Informer
Informer

Post by zombiekhaod »

I don't think I've ever raved about a guru but I just love Emily. Her happiness is radiating and I feel like she's honest and actually does a thorough job in her reviews instead of being lazy like the other girls. I really appreciate her.
:toad: Image :toad:

CanadianChica
Informer
Informer

Post by CanadianChica »

Emily is by far my fave guru, my least fave and the one I talk about on here is Aprilathena, hate her. To me the two are complete opposites. Emily is real and trustworthy, her videos arent infomercials trying to get people to click her links, she comes across so sweet but in a real way, not a just for show B.S way she is the opposite of April. I think she will be a fantastic mom!!

KailenceoftheLambs
Learner
Learner

Post by KailenceoftheLambs »

I watched a bunch of her old 'themed' videos over the summer (like the Drugstore Classics and 1 Brand) and it was such a breath of fresh air after all the cutesy popular guru vids. I think she's poised without being pageant-fake and seeing how much she obviously loves Belle is heartwarming :love2:

svengator
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by svengator »

Emily is the first "guru" I found on YouTube. I found her when I was trying to figure out how the heck to use Spin Pins.

Nickelliebear
Learner
Learner

Post by Nickelliebear »

Emily was within the first five beauty gurus I discovered and she's one of the only ones I'm still a huge fan of. Between her blog, main channel and Beauty Broadcast Express she posts at least once a day. Her reviews always seem genuine and her personality glows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hihotintin
Informer
Informer

Post by Hihotintin »

I appreciate how she does research and gives the information in a clear way in the shortest amount of time. I also like how even if she is sent a product she seems honest and wont dictate how I should spend my money when she isn't spending hers.

Keepingitreal
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Keepingitreal »

I think Emily has been doing great since the birth of her baby... I am amazed at how she keeps up with all of her reviews.

jjgrox
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jjgrox »

Shes one of the only gurus that I can actually trust and get certain products because of her reviews! BTW i need that sonia kashuk tray its super cute!

Stoneofstones
Learner
Learner

Post by Stoneofstones »

I just had to comment about this, because I know it would have been pointless, but them girls in the Trash a Guru section are seriously bottom of the barrel. The way they nitpick to find flaws or just bash for bashing sake. Especially the ones who take the time to screen grab and use it as an avi. Hate must be so tiring. I think Emily is great and one of the few genuine beauty bloggers on YT. She is warm and charming and gives unbiased reviews.

onionface
Informer
Informer

Post by onionface »

I love her too. Sometimes her voice and constant talking gets to me. So does all the talk about Belle, but overall, she's great. I love her videos. And I especially love that she isn't snobby or tries hard to appeal to a young audience. She's top notch for me.

Return to “Emilynoel83”