Xiaxue Part 5

Re: Xiaxue Part 5

Post by Guest »

Current color? I guess she still harbors hope... Lol. I wonder how many nights she sat there when she was pregnant *~applying the principles of the secret~* wishing really hard that the universe would give her this one thing... A blue eyed baby.

Too bad wishing can't override genetics :(

I can see how she'd be disappointed tho because "light" eyes would validate her and make her baby more "special" as distictively eurasian, but she needs to give it up already. It's old.

wbread
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by wbread »

eleventhirty wrote:^ baby talk sounds similar the world over. Mama baba papa dada tata. It's just regular speech development.

http://www.webmd.boots.com/children/bab ... irst-words
Baby talk at 6 months. At 6 months, your baby begins babbling with different sounds. For example, your baby may say "ba-ba" or "da-da." By the end of the sixth or seventh month, babies respond to their own names, recognize their native language, and use their tone of voice to tell you they're happy or upset. Some eager parents interpret a string of "da-da" babbles as their baby's first words -- "daddy!" But babbling at this age is usually still made up of random syllables without real meaning or comprehension.
He's babbling, with zero comprehension on what the sounds imply or mean. It's a first word when he understands a word and uses it within context. Such as saying "byebye" when someone is leaving or "yum" while eating. Or in this case mama and reaching for Momo who has cared for him over 90% of his life, day and night, while xx is off having ME TIME.

:D
So? If I had a kid who started babbling nonsense that sounded like it made sense, I'd still be tickled. What is wrong with you guys?

s3rendipity
Debater
Debater

Post by s3rendipity »

wbread wrote:
eleventhirty wrote:^ baby talk sounds similar the world over. Mama baba papa dada tata. It's just regular speech development.

http://www.webmd.boots.com/children/bab ... irst-words
Baby talk at 6 months. At 6 months, your baby begins babbling with different sounds. For example, your baby may say "ba-ba" or "da-da." By the end of the sixth or seventh month, babies respond to their own names, recognize their native language, and use their tone of voice to tell you they're happy or upset. Some eager parents interpret a string of "da-da" babbles as their baby's first words -- "daddy!" But babbling at this age is usually still made up of random syllables without real meaning or comprehension.
He's babbling, with zero comprehension on what the sounds imply or mean. It's a first word when he understands a word and uses it within context. Such as saying "byebye" when someone is leaving or "yum" while eating. Or in this case mama and reaching for Momo who has cared for him over 90% of his life, day and night, while xx is off having ME TIME.

:D
So? If I had a kid who started babbling nonsense that sounded like it made sense, I'd still be tickled. What is wrong with you guys?
As parents, it is natural they are tickled by every thing the baby does. However, it is her delusional thinking of her baby saying or doing something which isn't what she's thinking, and her imposing her views on the online crowd which is pissy. It is different to say "Dash started saying "baba" or "mommom", than to say "Dash can now call ba ba and ma ma".

wbread
Debater
Debater

Post by wbread »

s3rendipity wrote:
wbread wrote:
As parents, it is natural they are tickled by every thing the baby does. However, it is her delusional thinking of her baby saying or doing something which isn't what she's thinking, and her imposing her views on the online crowd which is pissy. It is different to say "Dash started saying "baba" or "mommom", than to say "Dash can now call ba ba and ma ma".
Y'all really think she doesn't know the difference? This place used to be fun. Now it's just full of stupid people.

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

:| And Xiaxue used to be a blogger. I'm sure she's thankful that anyone remembers her at this point. Even people bitching about nothing important is better than being forgotten.

teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by teeheeheehee »

wbread wrote:
s3rendipity wrote:
wbread wrote:
Y'all really think she doesn't know the difference? This place used to be fun. Now it's just full of stupid people.

Oh she knows the difference, but knowing her, the truth means nothing and it's all about appearances, so to make Dash appear to be hitting milestones developmentally faster than other babies his age..she'll say and do and claim whatever it takes.

It's cute sure, but honestly at this stage, Dash is doing the equivalent of those talking huskies..."IWUOOOU" and it is their owners and us who go..."OMG, THAT DOG JUST SAID I LOVE YOU."...That's what people are saying XX is doing.

LaLaLaLaHateYou

Post by LaLaLaLaHateYou »

paperbag wrote:Current color? I guess she still harbors hope... Lol. I wonder how many nights she sat there when she was pregnant *~applying the principles of the secret~* wishing really hard that the universe would give her this one thing... A blue eyed baby.
Lol, my friend who is a halfie said his mom told him that when she was pregnant with him, she prayed that he wouldn't be short -- she's atheist too, ha ha!

But that is an interesting observation that you point out, that she said "current." Babies will usually develop their real eye color around the age that Dash is, so this is most likely his eye color.

wbread
Debater
Debater

Post by wbread »

teeheeheehee wrote: Oh she knows the difference, but knowing her, the truth means nothing and it's all about appearances, so to make Dash appear to be hitting milestones developmentally faster than other babies his age..she'll say and do and claim whatever it takes.

It's cute sure, but honestly at this stage, Dash is doing the equivalent of those talking huskies..."IWUOOOU" and it is their owners and us who go..."OMG, THAT DOG JUST SAID I LOVE YOU."...That's what people are saying XX is doing.
Yeah, but that's pretty normal. If a husky did that howling thing I'd find it cute too, and maybe even say it sounds like I LOVE YOU if it does to me?

The thing is, parents ARE pretty deluded about their children. They're always the smartest, the prettiest, the most precious etc etc. This thing about her being overly proud is just nitpicking. Xx is just a show off. As usual. Don't see the big deal.

wbread
Debater
Debater

Post by wbread »

LaLaLaLaHateYou wrote:
paperbag wrote:Current color? I guess she still harbors hope... Lol. I wonder how many nights she sat there when she was pregnant *~applying the principles of the secret~* wishing really hard that the universe would give her this one thing... A blue eyed baby.
Lol, my friend who is a halfie said his mom told him that when she was pregnant with him, she prayed that he wouldn't be short -- she's atheist too, ha ha!

But that is an interesting observation that you point out, that she said "current." Babies will usually develop their real eye color around the age that Dash is, so this is most likely his eye color.
I think most people in that region have that eye colour anyway (non-hapas). I know I do.

Return to “Xiaxue”