Xiaxue Part 5

NotAZombie

Re: Xiaxue Part 5

Post by NotAZombie »

When it comes to baby preparation it seemed they always do it last minute. Many young parents I know have at least got most of the baby stuff ready months before the baby was born. While it is a good idea to reuse play yard that is still in a perfect shape(why waste it anyway?), would she ever bothered to buy something herself if no one sponsors/gives her any? She is clearly spoiled with sponsorships. It is understandable that baby stuffs are expensive and if you can get them free, why not? But how long is she going to rely on the sponsored items? And not every free item is suitable for Dash as well. How could anyone trust an opinion of a woman about a baby equipment when she only ever tried the sponsored ones?

And lol at momo being the one setting up the play yard instead of her. I thought with her good IQ she would able to figure out how to set it up, or Mike should at least help out, but no one actually knows what he is doing in the household anyway besides being the passive male.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by smiley »

I guess the good thing about Dayre is that Xiaxue updates frequently compared to her other blog. The beginning part of her recent entry was pretty boring stuff e.g., cooking food for Mike, momo, and Shuyin then going for a walk with Dash/Shuyin. And here's the rest of her post. Thoughts?
“Photo shoot with Mother & Baby magazine tomorrow!! ”

I'm feeling nervous. Firstly I'm fucking fat because my milk supply dried up and so I stopped breastfeeding. (There goes my plan to bf to a year)

And since the fats stopped getting pumped out of my body I gained so so so much weight!! I'm now at 44kg which is almost 6 kg more than pre pregnancy fml. (Hatechu @fourfeetnine rubbing it in that she is almost same height and 36kg.)

Also I've never had a make up artist do my makeup better than I can.

For some reason when other people do my makeup it usually turns out pretty terrible.

I requested to do my own makeup but the magazine said they'd rather not, so I guess I'll just have to chance it tomorrow.

That or rush to the toilet pretending to have a stomachache then removing all the makeup and redoing it.

Come out of the toilet buat bodoh.

"Huh what do you mean my makeup looks different? Look the same what... Maybe it's the light lah. Let's shoot shall we??"

Post by Guest »

What does she want us to do with this info? Pity her? Her milk dried up because she stopped pumping. She stopped pumping cause she wanted to sleep, lol. I mean... She even took meds for it. Saying "there goes my plan thehehe" only works when the outcome was derailed unexpectedly, not when you did something on purpose. Wtf. Anyone could have told her that pumping once a day is not enough to maintain supply and they'd dry up soon enough. The less milk you produce, the less calories you burn. If you're eating the same as when you were pumping 4 times a day of course you'll lookhella bloated. Herp derp.

s3rendipity
Debater
Debater

Post by s3rendipity »

She thinks she can do a better job of the make-up than a pro? Omg, delusional delusional.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Also I've never had a make up artist do my makeup better than I can.

For some reason when other people do my makeup it usually turns out pretty terrible.
Pretty terrible? Compared to this? lol! Here's a collage of Xiaxue's impressive makeup skills when she filmed the GTL: Feeding Dash episode. If you watch the video, you can plainly see how much blush Xiaxue used @ 7:15. Oh, and Scene Singapore had posted behind the scene pics of Xiaxue unfiltered. Xiaxue also posted some of the same pictures on her IG, but she filtered them. Btw, some of the pics in the following link were posted previously on here. LINK: http://scene.sg/blog/behind-the-scenes-with-baby-dash/

[youtube][/youtube]

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

The reason why she thought their make up would end up horrible on her face is because they probably don't put overly elongated fake eyelashes on her eyes, or refuse to put her blush as red as the baboon's ass.

ponykiss
Informer
Informer

Post by ponykiss »

So just a few days we were discussing how they never got around to that second wedding they promised.

Well 5 years laters and she is going to have it.... and sponsored too of course. Im 100% sure she was waiting for a sponsorship.

She is going to santorini and being sponsored by the same company that sponsored cheeserland.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

^ Took them long enough. And I agree. She seemed to be waiting for a sponsorship. God forbid cheapo Xiaxue would shell out her own money to go to Santorini. Anyway, I recall the pictures of Cheesie's wedding photoshoot that she posted and they were absolutely gorgeous.

Post by Guest »

Lol that's nice but the second wedding was supposed to include Mike's family and once again... Well, I don't need to explain lol.

Anyway, Santorini is very pretty. I hope they enjoy it. Dash will be a year and some, right? It'll make for cute pictures.

Whatver happened to that trip she was supposed to take to phucket from that airline? It's never been mentioned again.

Hasuko
Informer
Informer

Post by Hasuko »

The thing that i don't understand is why XX is posting very often on her Dayre account and not on her "real" blog anymore ?
What's more interesting with Dayre blog system ?

Anyway, it's been a while since i didn't came here and i'm happy to see that XX is still lazy as hell though, haha !

ponykiss
Informer
Informer

Post by ponykiss »

she posted a new entry on her real blog. but again, it's an advertorial about her car lease. She has a Subaru suv now.

it's ridiculous how she photoshoped long legs and a tiny waist.

She didn't even bother to get those wrinkles out of her dress.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Once again, leave it up to Xiaxue to tackify her sponsored car with gaudy flowers. :lol:

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

Her photoshop skills are so lazy and bad now, that chin is ridiculous!!
And isn't that like that teen Abercrombie and Fitch dress she posted about when that whole controversy was going on??
Makoto Tachibana gives me a reason to get up in the morning Image

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

hahaha She can only dream for her stumpy legs to really look like that. She needs a therapist or something... If she was confident in herself like she says she is, she wouldn't need to overly photoshop herself to the point she looks like a completely different person.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Guys, I'm curious. With the surgeries on her nose, eyes, botox, and fillers, do you consider her pretty? I'm not talking about her being prettier than what she used to look like; I'm referring to her overall facial appearance. For example, if you were walking down the street right now and you saw Xiaxue, would you think, "Oh, what a pretty girl." That's what I mean.

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

To be honest, no. And I'm not saying that in a mean, hateful way, I just don't think she's good looking in my eyes, and that's because you know how with people with good hearts glow and have charisma and just charm you, you find them pretty and you can usually tell when someone is a well rounded person
Where as XX she just has that stink face and condescending look to her and she has a bad aura overall
Makoto Tachibana gives me a reason to get up in the morning Image

LaLaLaLaHateYou

Post by LaLaLaLaHateYou »

smiley wrote:Guys, I'm curious. With the surgeries on her nose, eyes, botox, and fillers, do you consider her pretty? I'm not talking about her being prettier than what she used to look like; I'm referring to her overall facial appearance. For example, if you were walking down the street right now and you saw Xiaxue, would you think, "Oh, what a pretty girl." That's what I mean.
I think she's alright looking. I've heard that she is prettier in person than in photos, but... her face just looks really big. That's what I notice every time I see a photo of her. It's not noticeable when she just takes a photo of her face, but once it's a body shot or with another human being, it just looks like she has a big face, I guess.

I know she has a post on this, but I think that would be my initial thoughts about her appearance. Big face. :\

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

With her make up and fashion sense, I'd able to tell she is the kind of girl who is trying too hard to be pretty, and that automatically turned me off.

Post by Guest »

She has an ugly personality, superficial looks don't matter.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Thanks for your input, guys. I was always wondering what others thought about Xiaxue's looks due to the comments I read on Twitter, FB, IG, etc. about her looking so pretty even beautiful by the people who have met her. Sometimes, I'll see a comment where someone says she's not so pretty even ugly IRL.

For me, I think she's okay looking, that is, with makeup. Obviously, she looks pretty when she photoshops herself silly. However, no matter what surgery/filler/botox she does to improve her features, it's her shitty personality that makes her ugly as sin. What's that saying again? Beauty is only skin deep but ugly is to the bone applies to Xiaxue.

Sneak peek blurry pic Xiaxue posted up on her Dayre blog.

Was too tired last night to update my Dayre... Surprisingly enough the shoot's make up was nice!!

The mua actually listened to what I like on my face and tried to give me Japanese doe eyed makeup instead of the fierce western style makeup which I hate (but mua love).

Ok I'm technically not allowed to post any of the pictures but this is a blurry shot of the laptop's screen so I hardly think it matters for a small sneak peek. That and my Dayre isn't that popular yet.

You can see the rest of the shoot on the January issue of Mother & baby magazine!

Return to “Xiaxue”