Site Admin
Site Admin
Has thanked: 0

Xiaxue Part 5

Post by Emerald »

Continue here...

Re: Xiaxue Part 5

Post by Guest »

4th thread liao?? Forever sibeh relevant lah. buay stop talking about me mah??? continue being SUPER jealous of me and my ang moh husband and my 95% white child here lah!

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by kaylee »

paperbag wrote:4th thread liao?? Forever sibeh relevant lah. buay stop talking about me mah??? continue being SUPER jealous of me and my ang moh husband and my 95% white child here lah!
He's only Chinese in the morning!

xiaxue His Puffiness after his morning bath! Cannot deal with how soft, cuddly and cute he is, look at those fatty rolls!! #yougonnagetkissed #cutestbabyoninstagram #fattybombom #dashoftheday #cheeks #rosycheeks

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

xiaxue He loves his Gerber Graduate Puffs!! Once again, apologize for my annoying singing voice lol
She's treating him again like a dog. Here's a dog biscuit, kid.

teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by teeheeheehee »

^Honey Stars? :D

Sparkle Rancher
Learner
Learner

Post by Sparkle Rancher »

Man, she sure is getting boring, since all she does now is post pictures of her baby and go out with her friends. Soon, she will turn into Michelle 2 who now just recycles the same looks over and over even though she is suppose to be a make up blogger, meaning no creativity. By the way has anyone checked out Bun Bun makeup tips? She is a Singapore beauty blogger who has more interesting content like actual product reviews and beauty tips. I wish she was more popular instead of the other lame Singapore bloggers like Yutaki, Miyake, Qiu Qiu and Wendy. :toad:

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

She must be very disappointed.
Old photo of Dash when he was about 2 months old and still had blue-grey eyes. Now they have turned brown!

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

smiley wrote:She must be very disappointed.
Old photo of Dash when he was about 2 months old and still had blue-grey eyes. Now they have turned brown!
And his eyes are Chinese as well. Very dissapointed. Tsk tsk. :D

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

Sparkle Rancher wrote:Man, she sure is getting boring, since all she does now is post pictures of her baby and go out with her friends. Soon, she will turn into Michelle 2 who now just recycles the same looks over and over even though she is suppose to be a make up blogger, meaning no creativity. By the way has anyone checked out Bun Bun makeup tips? She is a Singapore beauty blogger who has more interesting content like actual product reviews and beauty tips. I wish she was more popular instead of the other lame Singapore bloggers like Yutaki, Miyake, Qiu Qiu and Wendy. :toad:
I quite like BunBun :D

hambo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hambo »

I can't believe she finally admitted he has brown eyes?! Now I'm just waiting for the day that she has to admit he has black hair, black eyebrows and looks more asian than white. I thought she would just be in denial forever.. but there is hope for her yet lol.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

They're finally going to visit the Sayres
Ann Sayre
September 25
WOO HOO! They are COMING!!! 85 days

Rachel Urben Dashy?!!?
September 26 at 5:27am via mobile

Ann Sayre Yes! And his parents
September 26 at 5:28am via mobile · 1

Sophia Mergeler I've been following him on fb. He is growing like a weed! So excited for you.
September 26 at 5:56am · 1

Ann Sayre Sophia Mergeler thank you.
September 26 at 6:03am via mobile

Shirlee Sides Kelly WONDERFUL NEWS!! I'm so happy and excited for you Ann. Can't wait to see you and your Grandbaby together
September 26 at 6:34am · Edited

Ann Sayre Aww, thanks Shirlee Kelly.
September 26 at 6:35am via mobile · 1

Doris Yip Yes you can have Dashiel for two & a half week. he will melt your heart with his cheeky smile .
September 26 at 8:22am

Ann Sayre Doris Yip, he already does. So excited, I can't wait til they come!
September 26 at 9:39am

Cathy Johnson-Hanna How exciting!! Very happy for you.
September 26 at 10:26am via mobile · 1

Carolyn Matchen Krueger So happy for you!
September 26 at 10:50am via mobile

Marilyn Santangelo Lesser Great news! Can't wait to see pics of Granny and Dash!
September 26 at 12:22pm

Irene Galanos Hemmert So exciting!!!!! I will be in Dallas for Christmas would love to see you and Dash!
3 hours ago

Al DeStefano That is great news Ann.
2 hours ago

Al DeStefano that is the holidays, yes?
2 hours ago

Ann Sayre Irene Galanos Hemmert, I/we would love to see you! I will p/m my phone number. We can make a plan when it gets closer
53 minutes ago · 1

Ann Sayre Buddy DeStefano, that's right, the holidays; best present EVER!
52 minutes ago · 1

Al DeStefano Start getting ready.
51 minutes ago · 1

Ann Sayre Buddy DeStefano, suggestions? I only have a highchair and a few toys
49 minutes ago

Al DeStefano Well you are going to buy pj's and probably an outfit or two but save some of that for when they get here. Ann, it is much like planning for a vacation. Anticipation is part of the excitement so enjoy the present. All those great feelings that you feel right now are part of it so don't wish the time to fly, live in this moment. They will be here in a blink of an eye. Then try to slow things down and enjoy every one of those moments. You know all this, I am just very happy for you.
Two and a half weeks only?!
I'm sure the Sayres won't judge Dash for looking so Asian. But i have this feeling, this visit will make Xx want him more to be white. Not like, she's not right now. XD

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Two and a half weeks is too short. It makes me wonder how Xiaxue is going to cope without momo. I mean, since Mike's mom's understandably excited to see Dash and will want to spend every precious moment with him, do you think Xiaxue will leave him in grandma's care while they're visiting?

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

smiley wrote:Two and a half weeks is too short. It makes me wonder how Xiaxue is going to cope without momo. I mean, since Mike's mom's understandably excited to see Dash and will want to spend every precious moment with him, do you think Xiaxue will leave him in grandma's care while they're visiting?
I'm sure she'll say something it's her only time for herself or with Mike. Like she's been so busy with "work" and "motherhood". So she'll splurge and pamper herself. Or say how white Mike's family is, like we didn't know.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

xiaxue Put the Puff into his bear suit to see if he still fits in it and he seems to find it very amusing that he has way outgrown it. #IamabigboynowMama #wastedmommysmoney #whydidIbuythat #neverwornbefore #furrybaby #cutestbabyoninstagram #fatty #dashoftheday
Obviously, only an idiot will buy loads of baby costumes and not figure out that babies grow that fast.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

her hashtags are way worst than michelle's. LOL! intolerable.

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

kaylee wrote:Image
xiaxue He loves his Gerber Graduate Puffs!! Once again, apologize for my annoying singing voice lol
She's treating him again like a dog. Here's a dog biscuit, kid.
Lol did you notice she conveniently edited out the part where he "chewed" the puff? Those things are for babies with teeth & can crawl (states on the pkg). Probably was gagging on the thing before it melted.
kaylee wrote:
And his eyes are Chinese as well. Very dissapointed. Tsk tsk. :D
Just wait until Momo's nose springs into full bloom on his face in a few months... pumpkin the sequel.

Who is going to take care of Dash in USA :lol: is she really expecting to dump him off onto her in laws?! Visits don't usually work that way. In USA grandparents love that they can enjoy the happy stuff and hand the kid back to mom & dad to do labor. She better learn how to care for her baby solo now or she's going to be in for a rude awakening.

More teeth will be coming in by then (new sets of teeth are more painful than the first ones). He'll be missing naps visiting family. He'll be missing Momo. It will be apocolypse Dash. if she's smart she'll buy a ticket for Momo to come with right now... Or not, because I can't wait to lmao.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

I can't wait for Wendy to complain about having to deal with him on her own when they go to the US. Hopefully Mike's mother won't let her get away with sleeping until the afternoon and sitting on her ass all day uploading Instragram pics.
I wouldn't be surprised if she just had Momo come along at this point haha

Post by Guest »

I hope she comes back with more of mike's baby pictures for further comparisons... Using that one lonely pic is getting old.

Predictions:
- Instagramed shot of Dash's American passport.
- Complains about how exhausting traveling with a baby is
- Pictures of Dash with his white cousins, comparing how alike they look.

Post by Guest »

I wonder how she's going to cope if Dash fusses on the flight over lol

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

haven't been on this thread for a long time and not we're onto the 5th thread?
i'm really not sure if she's even still supposed to be in the abhorred blogger category since she only posted like 8 entries for the entire year :?
it's all dash dash dash. she's so boring and irrelevant its shocking people still even talk about her

Return to “Xiaxue”