Rhett & Link

HarlequinGirl
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Rhett & Link

Post by HarlequinGirl »

What do you guys think of Rhett and Link? I find them hilarious!! and i like their story's.

youtubeness
Learner
Learner

Re: Rhett & Link

Post by youtubeness »

I think Rhett is attractive lol I think its the hair

skyloft
Learner
Learner

Post by skyloft »

rhett and link are seriously the best. i listen to their podcasts all the time when i'm commuting to my school.

MadisonCate
Learner
Learner

Post by MadisonCate »

I love these guys! And it doesn't hurt that they're both attractive...especially Link :love2:

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

I've known about them for forever and had watched some main channel stuff before but until they started Ear Biscuits I hadn't watched any second channel stuff, which was such a mistake. I went back and watched some GMM and now I'm obsessed. I haven't watched them all yet but I'm really enjoying catching up on it.

Nothing to do with them but I didn't really like Glozell's interview on Ear Biscuits, I found her very condensing toward them or some sort of attitude, but then again I don't really watch Glozell's videos so that could be it.

PossessedbyHorror
Learner
Learner

Post by PossessedbyHorror »

Condescending in what way? Also, I am a huge fan of them as well, their so adokable and likeable.....so I'm curious about your comment.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

PossessedbyHorror wrote:Condescending in what way? Also, I am a huge fan of them as well, their so adokable and likeable.....so I'm curious about your comment.
I don't really know how to explain it but like sort of that she looked down in some way the fact that they do edit their videos and try to make good content and was like super proud that she has no idea how to edit and that it was all an accident. It might have just been her humour but I felt like the way she was saying it was like she was better than youtubers that create regular professional content, like Rhett and Link. Also it was the first interview they had done where they didn't already know the guest so maybe that was just it, either way I was not as impressed with her interview as I have been with the other ones they've done. Honestly it may just be that at the root of it I don't really like Glozell.

Also just if anyone doesn't listen to Ear Biscuits its really good even if you don't know about or care about rhett and link (they just interview other youtubers).

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

I agree about the interview with GloZell, but then again I don't really like her. I've loved all the other Ear Bisctuits.

PossessedbyHorror
Learner
Learner

Post by PossessedbyHorror »

an0n wrote:
PossessedbyHorror wrote:Condescending in what way? Also, I am a huge fan of them as well, their so adokable and likeable.....so I'm curious about your comment.
I don't really know how to explain it but like sort of that she looked down in some way the fact that they do edit their videos and try to make good content and was like super proud that she has no idea how to edit and that it was all an accident. It might have just been her humour but I felt like the way she was saying it was like she was better than youtubers that create regular professional content, like Rhett and Link. Also it was the first interview they had done where they didn't already know the guest so maybe that was just it, either way I was not as impressed with her interview as I have been with the other ones they've done. Honestly it may just be that at the root of it I don't really like Glozell.

Also just if anyone doesn't listen to Ear Biscuits its really good even if you don't know about or care about rhett and link (they just interview other youtubers).
Oh, ok thanks for clarifying I was just curious. XD, also I don't listen to Ear Biscuits, but I might give it a listen.

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

I really loved them but they just bore me now. Good Mythical Morning is really good though.

Scoobz87
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Scoobz87 »

I love these guys!. Me and the fiancé sit down at dinner time and watch them religiously. Was actually a talking point that we bonded over when we first started talking, we both love them so it's something we enjoy together. Not many youtubers can pass the test when it comes to the Mr, but he can watch rhett and link quite happily without them getting annoying to him haha

plikity pop
Informer
Informer

Post by plikity pop »

What does everyone think about Clearly Canadian? And them trying to bring it back? Has anyone ever tried the product? Has anyone purchased it? $30 is a lot for 12 bottles (I think it's 12 bottles)

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

plikity pop wrote:What does everyone think about Clearly Canadian? And them trying to bring it back? Has anyone ever tried the product? Has anyone purchased it? $30 is a lot for 12 bottles (I think it's 12 bottles)
Ugh, it was so delicious. I miss it! However I wouldn't spend $30 on 12 bottles, I am pretty sure I just think it is better than it was because I haven't had it in years, lol.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

plikity pop
Informer
Informer

Post by plikity pop »

Lydia Deetz wrote:
plikity pop wrote:What does everyone think about Clearly Canadian? And them trying to bring it back? Has anyone ever tried the product? Has anyone purchased it? $30 is a lot for 12 bottles (I think it's 12 bottles)
Ugh, it was so delicious. I miss it! However I wouldn't spend $30 on 12 bottles, I am pretty sure I just think it is better than it was because I haven't had it in years, lol.
I'm tempted now. $30 does seem like a lot. But if its that good, maybe it's worth it? I want to try it too.

Thanks for your reply!

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

No problem! If you end up trying it, report back and let me know what you think! :D

Now that I have been thinking about it for a while I am kind of tempted to get some haha...
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

JeniferLouise
Learner
Learner

Post by JeniferLouise »

are they still making ear biscuit? i haven't had a new episode in my feed for a while.

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

^^ As far as I heard, they're taking a break between "seasons". I just don't know how long until they start up again. Been a while!

BDuB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BDuB »

i love them, link is so attractive to me. when he did that make-over and they slicked his hair back. holy crap i feel in love.

They do get old sometimes, i take a break for about a week and then im back like a dedicated fan.

Post by Guest »

Their kids are all super cute! I'm glad they mostly leave that part of their lives outside of YouTube though.

Koofteh
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Koofteh »

I watch these guys pretty regularly now... I like the consistency of their uploads, and some of their food related challenges are really enjoyable.

But I have to say, Link really rubs me the wrong way. I don't know what it is but his mannerism are annoying... like the way he pushes his glasses up every 30 seconds without fail. And he has to do it so delicately every time, it's like a whole routine. I wear glasses so maybe that's why I noticed it.

His clothes are just ugh... unbutton that god damned shirt, are you some 1930s hobo or something? Or his haircut, or lack thereof I should say. He just seems way too invested in being a hipster. I see many ladies find him attractive but as a male I just want to punch him in the face sometimes - he would be completely unbearable without Rhett.

Oh, and Clearly Canadian... I had this stuff a lot back in the 90s. Was it good? Yeah, but it's not worth bringing back for that price. You can still find similar stuff labeled as sparkling flavoured water or something to that effect. It's clearly just a deal they made to make some cash from their followers - pun intended.

Return to “N-Z”