BargainBeautyMom General Thread Part 3

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BargainBeautyMom General Thread Part 3

Post by Heyholetsgo »

People like her make my occasional cake face ( that's the problem with combo skin ) look acceptable
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

SassyGal
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by SassyGal »

Translation of recent Big Lots & Local store haul

* My hot water is out and I am too fricken lazy to heat water for a bath so I just went without washing. EEEEEEEEEEEEEW!
* Hubby is again telling her to go out and shop (got swampland to sell ya if ya believe that one)
* What-da-fuk is hair graft for American women???? Is she talking about that African-American store she went to before? Is she talking about hair extensions? Jeez DuuurRita not only AA woman wear hair extensions. Is she really that ignorant?
*Oh yes, we NEED to have cheap China pieces of crap Hello Kitty :HK: coin purses and one in each color so they can match each one of our purses right? And amazeballz, Cary told her to do that. Maria never thought of it on her own. {eye roll}
* Love that Lead laden cross ring with the split band that cuts into your finger. I will be rushing out to my local African-American store to find one just like it.
* She bought a banana clip for a friend. Awwwwwwwww, how sweet. Banana clips went out in the late 80's. I know. I had allot of them. They sucked then and they still suck today.
* For only working about 12 hours a week I am certain she is spending all of her check and some of Cary's too with all the shopping. No wonder they don't have a pot to piss in.
* STOP! Cary thinks it will be OK to wear eye makeup but she thinks she has a problem. Her stye is gone but her eyes are still...... (arm waving) not sure what that means. Maybe if she used, CLEAN, new, quality makeup she wouldn't have such a problem. Stop blowing your spit over all your stuff and keep your fungal ridden fingers out of it for a start.
* She bought a $4.50 blush/bronzer at Big Lots and it sucks BUT, she likes the packaging. Does Big Lots take stuff back? If so, I am sure it is on it's way out the door at the first chance.
* This is the only person I see on YT that outright belches in the middle of a video while trying to buy friends with Big Lots/Dollar Tree crap. Hell, those stores are pretty much everywhere Maria. Not only that, but the cost of postage probably negates the purchase in the first place.
*OMG, she has to be at work at 8am tomorrow and all she can say is "Wow". What? Does your job interfere with your schedule Maria? Get a real job. Please.
Stealin' makeup through chunky chicken wrist swatches.....Craftybeautydiva1

i_lahve_it
Talker
Talker

Post by i_lahve_it »

I lahve that instead of reading through those comments and realizing that they make valid points (albeit harshly-worded), she just accuses them of "trying to tell her how to live her life" and brushes them aside. I think if she would just make a few simple changes--clean more, shop less, eat healthier--then she would be a lot happier. I hate when people complain over things they can easily remedy.

How does that saying go? "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it"?

Forever_madd_hatter
Talker
Talker

Post by Forever_madd_hatter »

Wow another 37-38 dollar haul.
This is amazing since she constantly complains about not having any money. On top of that having multiple bills go unpaid. I wonder if this "no hot water in the entire complex" is code for didn't pay our water bill. Even if your hot water heater is out still wash your hair in the sink and wipe yourself down. Or by the very least don't share that your a dirty pig.
I highly doubt Ashley friend is going to want that zebra cup with her fancy glitter puffy paint smeared on it when she miss spells Ashley's name and has to rub it out.
And to top it all of, when she says she's going to give away that crap blush/bronzer duo then spits/blows right on top of it. Ugh she makes my skin crawl.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

Two words: COLD BATH. Or Shower. I took alot of them after we had a hurricane come through and I was without power for 2 weeks. You get used to it.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

Tallula.Belle wrote:I don't even know that you can pawn laptops anymore. I remember several years ago, a friend of mine was furious that her college age son, tried to pawn his new laptop they had bought him, and was told everywhere that there is just no money to be made in them anymore and they no longer took them as pawn.
That's what I was thinking.

Who's shocked they only went to the gym once? No one? Another waste of money.
ARE YOU you you were A YEAR AGO?

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

Tallula.Belle wrote:
SoJealous wrote:Wow, didn't know this cow had a twitter & went to follow her & I'm blocked. How does she even know my username?!? It's my first & middle name & I've never talked to her! Creepiest woman ever.
I only recently made a Keek account and have never commented on anyone, and when I tried to sub to her, I was blocked. There is no way, she knows who I am, I have never used that name on there and never even had an account before. I dont' think she knows who the hell she is approving and blocking.
She blocks strangers, but she also wants fans and subbies. So pretty much unless she can creep on you, she doesn't want you to follow her
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

sippin' wrote:
Tallula.Belle wrote:I don't even know that you can pawn laptops anymore. I remember several years ago, a friend of mine was furious that her college age son, tried to pawn his new laptop they had bought him, and was told everywhere that there is just no money to be made in them anymore and they no longer took them as pawn.
That's what I was thinking.

Who's shocked they only went to the gym once? No one? Another waste of money.
Well I can't believe its "in the shop". Those repairs cost money. If she can't afford rent, how can she afford to get her laptop repaired? How many times has she supposedly had it repaired? Maybe the white trash strip malls where she lives has a pawn shop that would take her laptop?

When did she mention the gym?

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

Fuchsiarama wrote:Well I can't believe its "in the shop". Those repairs cost money. If she can't afford rent, how can she afford to get her laptop repaired? How many times has she supposedly had it repaired? Maybe the white trash strip malls where she lives has a pawn shop that would take her laptop?

When did she mention the gym?
I don't think it's in the shop for repairs either, but even if she found somewhere that would take it I very much doubt she get enough to cover her Rent bill. She probably pawned it to get some spending money lol

In her Big Lots haul

Forever_madd_hatter
Talker
Talker

It seems that Maria has raged and deleted her keek.. Either I'm so tired from work and am missing it or it's gone! To delete her keek something must have really pushed her over the edge! :corn: anything on her fb say why??

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

It's still up :HK:

Forever_madd_hatter
Talker
Talker

Thanks sippin' apparently I'am that tired. But she did delete me for some reason.. who knows with Maria.

SassyGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SassyGal »

Forever_madd_hatter wrote:Thanks sippin' apparently I'am that tired. But she did delete me for some reason.. who knows with Maria.
I know why. She's a bitch. Its just that simple.
Stealin' makeup through chunky chicken wrist swatches.....Craftybeautydiva1

Forever_madd_hatter
Talker
Talker

Pure fuckin gold.
Thank you yt for changing up your comments and not allowing Maria nose itch to erase them!

Forever_madd_hatter
Talker
Talker

The comments on her new vif are pure fuckin gold!

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

Can anyone tell me what she said in her latest keek. She wants to redo the 20 dollar makeup challenge because of a major event? I can't figure out what she said lol

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

I guess she still hasn't figured out how to delete and block. :lol:

Sippin' she said she wanted to do that challenge today but there's a major event going on at work. So basically she has to work so she doesn't have time to record a video.

Return to “craftybeautydiva1”