NikiandGabiBeauty

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

NikiandGabiBeauty

Post by Batila »

Anyone else watch them? They are 18yr. Old twins. They mostly post individual vids on their channel. Been watching them for awhile and I feel like Niki is the nicer twin Gabi seems alittle more full of herself.

apple197
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NikiandGabiBeauty

Post by apple197 »

I don't think they're cute at all. They haven't done anything original or have any skills. They just seem like popular skinny chicks at their school who like attention.

clonessuck
Debater
Debater

Post by clonessuck »

I hate how they mainly respond only to negative comments and they basically ignore all of the nice comments on their videos. :(

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

One of them looks better than the other one. In one video, one of them said that both of their parents are dentists, is that true?

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

In their draw my life vid they mentioned both of their parents are dentists. Also they seem pretty well off. I noticed that they are kinda rude when responding to negative comments. Also did anyone see them when they tried out for the X Factor?

delicatepearl
Talker
Talker

Post by delicatepearl »

I recently discovered them and I think they're pretty relatable to most teens. Only been subscribed for about 2 weeks so I can't say whether I think one is better than the other or not tho.

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

Latest video by Niki...she is soooo bitchy and has major attitude!!!
"I've answered this question 3 times"...with major tude, at times sarcastic. UGH.

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

^I agree I thought it was just me but she seemed extra bitchy and unlikeable in that video. Usually I prefer Niki's personality over Gabi's but not in that video. Also I find it so annoying how they sometimes act on instagram they get sooo offended over everything. They then proceed to make a long ass post defending themselves.

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Batila wrote:^I agree I thought it was just me but she seemed extra bitchy and unlikeable in that video. Usually I prefer Niki's personality over Gabi's but not in that video. Also I find it so annoying how they sometimes act on instagram they get sooo offended over everything. They then proceed to make a long ass post defending themselves.
YES! I constantly see them defending themselves even in the comments of their videos BUT NEVER DO THEY EVER respond to the nice comments. How rude is that? Goes to show they don't appreciate their subscribers that do support them. They act like they are in high school not college.

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

Yes they never reply to positive ones only the negative ones they do the same on their YT channels. Also i wonder what that contract Gabi instagrammed about it was probably awesomenesstv wonder how long it will be before they drop out of college and move to LA.

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

^^^Hmm interesting guess we shall find out they don't keep much private from what I can see. They prob have the money to go to LA Niki made it obvious she wants to be on the West Coast.

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I much prefer Gabi over Niki...Gabi is sweeter and seems nicer.

mermaid
Informer
Informer

Post by mermaid »

i prefer niki actually. in videos gabi does come across much nicer, and i really do think she means well! however in the comments she can come off as a complete bitch, and i think niki is in general a little more kind hearted. i hate comparing people but ya...

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Lately they've been coming off immature and tween-ish. I know they are young but they still act much younger than their age at times. Had to click off of Niki's favorites. Too much.

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

These girls need to grow up STAT. They act so immature towards people's negative comments and overall just ignore anyone who leaves nice comments. I. CAN'T. Emphasize. THIS. ENOUGH. People may start to unsub to them if they keep it up. Their excuse? Busy with school. Doesn't everyone have a schedule? Like they want the world to pity them because they are in college. Do they have jobs outside of youtube? Prob not. Get over yourselves. I know people who worked two jobs and went to college simultaneously without complaining.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

imnotfatimbigboned wrote:These girls need to grow up STAT. They act so immature towards people's negative comments and overall just ignore anyone who leaves nice comments. I. CAN'T. Emphasize. THIS. ENOUGH. People may start to unsub to them if they keep it up. Their excuse? Busy with school. Doesn't everyone have a schedule? Like they want the world to pity them because they are in college. Do they have jobs outside of youtube? Prob not. Get over yourselves. I know people who worked two jobs and went to college simultaneously without complaining.
Wait, what? People are getting upset because they're not making videos often due to school? I don't see why people are getting upset if they're putting school first.

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

Well they made new vids except on awesomenesstv like today they posted a twin tag. I hate how rude they respond sometimes they take negative comments or even constructive critisism so seriously.

I did enjoy their LA Vlog though but i kinda found the end creepy with Gabi in a bikini in that room with that guy shooting them idk i felt slightly uncomfortable watching that.

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

peachesnoranges wrote:
imnotfatimbigboned wrote:These girls need to grow up STAT. They act so immature towards people's negative comments and overall just ignore anyone who leaves nice comments. I. CAN'T. Emphasize. THIS. ENOUGH. People may start to unsub to them if they keep it up. Their excuse? Busy with school. Doesn't everyone have a schedule? Like they want the world to pity them because they are in college. Do they have jobs outside of youtube? Prob not. Get over yourselves. I know people who worked two jobs and went to college simultaneously without complaining.
Wait, what? People are getting upset because they're not making videos often due to school? I don't see why people are getting upset if they're putting school first.
I'm sorry I didn't explain. They posted a video yesterday that had royalty free music that they didn't purchase so you could hear "preview" throughout the video, it was kind of funny. People were commenting about it and joking about it. They took it very personal and deleted the video and reuploaded it without the song. BUT meanwhile took the time to address the comments that people were saying about it negatively and they were highly defensive about it. Brought up school and being busy etc etc. just excuses on why they do what they do. This is what lead me to leave this comment above. My point was that everyone in this world makes sacrifices they are not alone in that aspect. It drives me insane how they only acknowledge negativity in the comments and ignore those who compliment them. Hope this makes sense.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Do you have a link? I'd like to read that mess lol. I still don't get the school thing, working, and comparing it to others who work and go to school but okay.

They're your typical spoiled brats. They're so use to getting everything they want. That's probably why they go ape shit over those "negative" comments. It's not the typical ass kissing comments that their friends probably shower them with. Also, why are these kids making relationship videos as if they have been married for 25 years? You're 17, keep your awesome relationship advice to yourself.

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

^lol i agree i love how gabi thinks her relationship with her bf is soooo mature! Also did anyone watch their draw my life? I find it hard to believe they were bullied so much. Im thinking their bitchy personalities had something to do with it.

Return to “Niki and Gabi”