Prankvsprank(BFvsGF)

tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Prankvsprank(BFvsGF)

Post by tellitlikeitis »

OhReallyNow wrote:I think their relationship, at this point, is a business type of relationship now. The vlogs and YT are lucrative. I don't see them choosing to be apart if that means a cut in major income.
I definitely agree. I don't think they work well together any more at all.

tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Post by tellitlikeitis »

sweetmm wrote:
tellitlikeitis wrote:Notice they are spending much more time apart this past week than usual. Thoughts?
It is much healthier than being on each others face 24/7. Most marriages work because in a day they spend more hours apart than together :lol:
That wasn't my point. My point was that it is very out of the norm for them- they are usually up in each others face the entire vlog. I personally think relationships with regular time apart is much better in the long run but this particular couple is not known for that, hence my comment. It feels to me like they are finding it difficult to be around each other and desperately need time-out. They just don't work together I don't personally think.

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

tellitlikeitis wrote:
sweetmm wrote:
tellitlikeitis wrote:Notice they are spending much more time apart this past week than usual. Thoughts?
It is much healthier than being on each others face 24/7. Most marriages work because in a day they spend more hours apart than together :lol:
That wasn't my point. My point was that it is very out of the norm for them- they are usually up in each others face the entire vlog. I personally think relationships with regular time apart is much better in the long run but this particular couple is not known for that, hence my comment. It feels to me like they are finding it difficult to be around each other and desperately need time-out. They just don't work together I don't personally think.
They are just evolving, its normal. If they continue to be on each others face; they'll explode.
Credit:amazingfiru

manderszx
Debater
Debater

Post by manderszx »

Omg. Jeanas voice. Her screaming. I can't stand it anymore.

BlueEyedBelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlueEyedBelle »

Jeana is not a bad looking woman - the problem is she looks 40 while dressing like a 16 year old. She needs a spa day with some intensive facials and she needs to stop shopping at American Eagle and Victoria's Secret Pink.

PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Post by PenelopeG »

tellitlikeitis wrote:
Amaj_ wrote:I feel like at their age they need to be thinking about their future, whether they want kids or not. I always get the vibe that jesse doesn't really want to get married
But why is marriage SO important? Why does a long-term relationship have to have a marriage? Is it not enough that they love each other enough to have been together almost a decade? CLEARLY they are committed to each other, a marriage will not and does not signify that the relationship is anymore official or likely to ensure a future together. If this works for them, I don't think a few rings, a piece of paper, a big white dress and thousands of dollars is a necessity- in my personal opinion.
I always thought that way too but one day it hit me, if my Other half that I was with for 7 years and had a kid with and lived with, if he where to (god forbid) get seriously injured or even die, I wouldn't be able to have a say in anything. With doctors or funerals or decisions. I would be nothing but a girlfriend and legally that means nothing. Especially when we share our lives and responsibilities, I would not matter. I know him best and I l love him enough to worry about it.
I saw a story of a gay couple that where together 25 years and had a life and a house together that whole time. When one of them was on his death bed, his parents ( who didn't like his partner) blocked him from every decision and they took him off life support and took all of his assets and since the house was under his name, took the house. And his partner or 25 years couldn't do a damn thing about it. And he was left with nothing.

And I'm not saying material crap matters but that stuck with me and changed how I think about marriage. For the commitment it really doesn't matter, but there is so much more that people forget to think about, so legally it's smarter.

tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Post by tellitlikeitis »

You know a vlog channel is struggling with such boring content when their thread is basically a ghost town...

1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 1million »

tellitlikeitis wrote:You know a vlog channel is struggling with such boring content when their thread is basically a ghost town...
Seriously. I'm not even sure they could do a WEEKLY vlog and have it be all that interesting.

It's been said so many times but all the videos contain at least 3 of the same following things:
- cat footage
- showing their food
- in the car
- their stupid couple "stunts"
- mini pranks that aren't funny
- desperate, pathetic attempts at being entertaining using random shit around their house

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 1million »

And it's been like that for over 1 year. I stopped watching about 6 months ago and just subscribed again recently and it's like I never stopped watching. It's still the exact same stuff.

(sorry it wouldn't let me add/edit this into my last post)

tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Post by tellitlikeitis »

The sad thing is that there are still people that gobble it up and defend them to the death if anyone so much as makes a snide remark in the comments. All the while, their paychecks just keep rolling in... I personally am at Uni pursuing my dream career and I just couldn't imagine being home all day, every day, essentially doing nothing... Turning on a camera and filming mundane drivel to turn a buck. Not my aspiration.

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

yep, times ten my friend..
mediocre_friend wrote:Image
:love2: :love2:

JuliaWinston

Post by JuliaWinston »

I just discovered them in one of Louis' Australia vlogs and thought I'd check out their channel - wow. These two are basically empty-headed commoners who think they are God's gift to their equally idiotic "fan-base". The girl (whatever her name is) is a washed up, tacky air-head who looks like a 40-something chain smoker. The guy looks like some Italian guido who cares more about his hair and body than anything else in his empty life. They deserve each other and I refuse to give them more than the one view I already have. This is the problem with YouTube these days, any ol' dumbass can attract likeminded fools and think they have actually accomplished something in life.

But I won't tell you how I really feel ;)

tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Post by tellitlikeitis »

Well, lately their vlogs have been getting shorter with lame and uninteresting content and they are skipping days more and more regularly now- looks like they are on the out.

DannyD
Debater
Debater

Post by DannyD »

tellitlikeitis wrote:Well, lately their vlogs have been getting shorter with lame and uninteresting content and they are skipping days more and more regularly now- looks like they are on the out.
Yea, they're vlogs have only been boring for like 18 months so... :? :? IT'S ABOUT TIME!

Naldia
Debater
Debater

Post by Naldia »

:| they should stick to the prank channel more getting so tired of the short vlogs why upload em .. -sigh- Jeana :( needs to fix her makeup it doesn't look nice on her , she does look like a 40 year old hooker =-=;
english is my second language(๑′ᴗ‵๑)☀

1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 1million »

Naldia wrote::| they should stick to the prank channel more getting so tired of the short vlogs why upload em .. -sigh- Jeana :( needs to fix her makeup it doesn't look nice on her , she does look like a 40 year old hooker =-=;
Even the pranks are terrible. It's a shame YouTube doesn't pay for quality over quantity. I'm sick of all these talentless, uncreative losers making big money off doing nothing

VogueForBreakfast
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by VogueForBreakfast »

Their pranks have gotten so bad and boring.

Naldia
Debater
Debater

Post by Naldia »

Its very sad how immature and stupid people like them uploading stupid pointless vlogs , there is youtube channel of a grandmother uploading her cook / her life exp / stories and you know what its damn 10 times better than this shit .

People such as this lady Great depression cooking i fell in love with her very touching and wonderful lady she deserves more views and so many others like her need recognition.

Such a shame youtube throwing all the money to bunch of dumbfucks like them im done with them for good .
english is my second language(๑′ᴗ‵๑)☀

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

Jesse couldn't be any more douchier. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Prankvsprank/BFvsGF”