Prankvsprank(BFvsGF)

Prankvsprank(BFvsGF)

Post by Guest »

Isn't weird how some youtubers you don't initially like, can end up becoming favorites? The first time I saw Jesse I thought: " What a douchebag, just look at that hairdo. Just look at his "swag". Giant douche" Then I watched another video, still kinda thought Jesse looks like all the guys, I thought were assholes when I was teenager. But their videos were entertaining, and I was intrigued that this couple, even though they prank each other all time (often, being kinda mean) have been together for years. So after watching a lot of their videos on their main channel, I started to watch their vlogging channel. BFvsGF Is one of the best Vlogging channels I've come across so far. Jesse has really grown on me. While he will never be my type, he is actually a sweet and supportive guy. I love Jesse and Jeana together. They have a weird dynamic, but they are good for each other. Their vlogs are not too long, they are always entertaining and I really like how Jesse and Jeana puts a lot of effort into getting the vlogs out on time. What do you guys think?

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Prankvsprank(BFvsGF)

Post by Gaga »

BFvsGF is one of the best vlogging channels I have ever come across. It's so consistently interesting, and I haven't gotten tired of them like I did Charles and Alli or the Shaytards. Jesse and Jeana seem to really love YouTube and haven't gotten tired of it. Plus they always go out of their way to give back and respond to their viewers. I love them! Also the opportunities and semi-sponsorships they have chosen go with the flow of their channel, and they really don't seem to be in it for the money.

crew96
Learner
Learner

Post by crew96 »

Yeah - I love them! And drunk Jesse is the best! haha! They aren't afraid to show us their real lives...even if it is just Wa-Wa runs and the gym...they still make it entertaining!

Sticky Gloss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sticky Gloss »

I had the same initial reaction to Jesse. My boyfriend is REALLY into them, however. He watches a lot of pranking couples. After watching like 20 of their pranks with him I kind of feel like they stage a lot of stuff. Maybe I'll check out their vlogs though, because that's more to my taste.
forever stuffin'

malone73
Lurker
Lurker

Post by malone73 »

My favourite Youtube personalities. Simple, funny, honest, cute, .. great :tu:

Ford_Wife
Debater
Debater

Post by Ford_Wife »

I love them so much. I wish they would do more pranking videos though!! I spent a couple hours one Saturday night just watching all of their pranks, and laughing until I cried! They are my favorite youtubers to watch!

PyroMakeup
Informer
Informer

Post by PyroMakeup »

I still watch their prank channel and I use to be subscribed to their vlog channel but I got really bored of their vlog videos so i unsubscribed. It was the same routine everyday so yeah.

PyroMakeup
Informer
Informer

Post by PyroMakeup »

Gaga wrote:BFvsGF is one of the best vlogging channels I have ever come across. It's so consistently interesting, and I haven't gotten tired of them like I did Charles and Alli or the Shaytards. Jesse and Jeana seem to really love YouTube and haven't gotten tired of it. Plus they always go out of their way to give back and respond to their viewers. I love them! Also the opportunities and semi-sponsorships they have chosen go with the flow of their channel, and they really don't seem to be in it for the money.
I use to watch Shaytards as well then I got tired and bored with their videos so I un-subbed. I might try watching them again though, it's been a year now. I never watch Charles and Alli they didn't really ever interest me.

SaraxD
Talker
Talker

Post by SaraxD »

I used to really like them, but then they fed that poor fish to the cat. So now I despise them.

Jk, but I don't like them as much. And I'm kinda suspicious that Jeana's name isn't really Jeana lol.

lisaxo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lisaxo »

SaraxD wrote:I used to really like them, but then they fed that poor fish to the cat. So now I despise them.

Jk, but I don't like them as much. And I'm kinda suspicious that Jeana's name isn't really Jeana lol.
why?

SaraxD
Talker
Talker

Post by SaraxD »

lisaxo wrote:
SaraxD wrote:I used to really like them, but then they fed that poor fish to the cat. So now I despise them.

why?
Well I kinda explained that in my post...lol. "...but then they fed that poor fish to the cat"

lisaxo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lisaxo »

no im talking about if her name is not really jeana thing you said in your post.

gfvsbf

Post by gfvsbf »

they are the BEST of youtube <3

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

I always watch their vlogs. I love their relationship. Although Jeana can sometimes be annoying in my opinion.

Mashula
Debater
Debater

Post by Mashula »

I kinda began losing interest in them when their videos started to feel less like actual vlogging and more like they were putting on a show. Their videos became all catchphrases (saaan, dope freshness and all that) and doing random magic tricks and stuff and less actual vlogging. Normally a daily vlog is supposed to show what you're doing during the day. With them, it's like they just go about their day, then set aside 10 minutes to shoot themselves doing random stuff.
But regardless, I completely dropped them when I found out Jeana's name isn't really that. Jesse accidentally called her 'Jen' in one of the livestreams. He immediately corrected himself, but that was enough for me to go on a wild Google search, and sure enough I found out that she used to go by that name and that was her real name, and people only call her Jeana when the cameras are on (someone made a list of all the instances where she is called 'Jen' on camera. you can see it here). For me that was the end. I mean, If they lie about something as basic as a name, how can I really trust anything they say? And it's not like the shaytards where it's obvious that the names aren't real... I donno, they still seem like decent people, I just can't put my 'internet trust' in them anymore, lol. :P

sarahsarah
Talker
Talker

Post by sarahsarah »

Can't believe Jeana is not her real name. Mind is blown...lol! I wonder what she does for a living? So she's not a nurse but in the medical field, perhaps physical therapist?!?!

Mashula
Debater
Debater

Post by Mashula »

maybe she just works at the gift shop at a hospital. lol, that would really explain everything :D
either that, or a pharmacist.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

I don't see the big deal about her covering up her real name if it has to do with her job. Regarding her profession, I remember about 2/3 years ago she was doing her masters but I don't remember in what. I have a feeling she's a nutrionist or a nurse practioner.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

For the life of me, I don't understand why people like these two.

Every time I have checked out their videos the majority of the time was devoted to their cat. Hey, I like animals just as much as the next person, but I'm not going to sit and watch video after video of two people playing with a freakin' cat.

In one video I watched, Jesse says, "We aren't crazy cat people..." then he turns the camera around to show their cat propped up on the table eating with them. WTF? Yes, Jesse, you are crazy cat people.

It's the same with CTFxC. Those two are also obsessed with their pets. Good gravy. If all you have to film are your pets because your life is boring, then don't vlog every day.

Post by Guest »

Presence wrote:For the life of me, I don't understand why people like these two.

Every time I have checked out their videos the majority of the time was devoted to their cat. Hey, I like animals just as much as the next person, but I'm not going to sit and watch video after video of two people playing with a freakin' cat.

In one video I watched, Jesse says, "We aren't crazy cat people..." then he turns the camera around to show their cat propped up on the table eating with them. WTF? Yes, Jesse, you are crazy cat people.

It's the same with CTFxC. Those two are also obsessed with their pets. Good gravy. If all you have to film are your pets because your life is boring, then don't vlog every day.
I assume from your post that you are not a pet owner. Most pet owners love thier pets, they are a big part of thier lives, so it really isn't wierd for CTFxC or PVP to feature thier pets a lot, plus many, many of the viewers love animals as well. Personally I don't care much for all the touring photage in Charles and Allis vlogs, but I see why it might be interesting to some people.

I couldn't care less if Jeanas real name isn't Jeana, it doesn't change what I find entertaining about them. What I find intriguing is: how on earth, does a couple who has done so many mean things to eachother not only stay togiether, but continue to love eachother for so many years?

one thing though, that annoys me about Jeana, is her reaction to bugs. I mean for crying out loud, it is just an insect or a spider. Most of them are completely harmless, and those who arent, well they aren't really out to get you, unless we are talking parasites.

Return to “Prankvsprank/BFvsGF”