Nikki Phillippi Part 5

Re: Nikki Phillippi Part 5

Post by Guest »

What the fuck was up with that recording studio footage? That entire vlog was wtf. I had to stop after 5 minutes. Now I remember why I stopped watching their vlogs

juicybutthole07
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by juicybutthole07 »

sillypeanut wrote:What the fuck was up with that recording studio footage? That entire vlog was wtf. I had to stop after 5 minutes. Now I remember why I stopped watching their vlogs

I don't even know what to say. Every time I see her she annoys me to a whole other level. They're so fucking weird, and not in a good cool way. They're immature and irritating and not ever professional! You don't have to be boring but god, they are irritating people.

juicybutthole07
Informer
Informer

And they wear those dickhead beanies every damn day and prob don't wash them. Can you imagine how they smell :? :barf:

hellobeautiful
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hellobeautiful »

juicybutthole07 wrote:And they wear those dickhead beanies every damn day and prob don't wash them. Can you imagine how they smell :? :barf:
Best. Description. Ever.
You would look a little better, don't you know, if you just wore less make up.

theluckyone

Post by theluckyone »

Honestly, Nikki fell into the same trap that I see with a lot of people who cover Wrecking Ball. A lot of people sing it just fine, but Wrecking Ball is such an emotional song. There's no raw emotion in 90% of these covers... I'm not a Miley fan whatsoever, but I'll give her credit for having a powerhouse voice. You can almost hear pain and frustration when she sings Wrecking Ball. Nikki's cover lacks any of that emotion.

I've had it with these two, so I just pop into this thread occasionally. They've gone from entertaining to disgusting me. Can't watch them. :?

Post by Guest »

juicybutthole07 wrote:And they wear those dickhead beanies every damn day and prob don't wash them. Can you imagine how they smell :? :barf:
Yes! Those stupid beanies was what made me hate the vlog even more!

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

I want to burn the beanies. It isn't cute to dress like your husband, Nikki.

I wonder what Rachel thinks of all these songs and music videos? That was always her thing. I wondered if they went to the same Halloween party, but neither of them vlogged while they were there. It just seems like they went from being very close to not hanging out. I'm sure they would have Instagrammed at least one photo if they've been hanging out together at all.

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

I don't understand the beanies. The temperature has been mid 70s, low 80s this week in California. I can only imagine that those beanies are drenched in sweat and hair oils. I wonder if they share beanies too.

juicybutthole07
Informer
Informer

Cute outfit.
Stupid face
Ditch the tieks
Ditch the high pony
And it would be alright

violet blue 2 u
Learner
Learner

Post by violet blue 2 u »

No way can Nikki be a trained dancer. When is she going to realize she's too old to become the next Disney Princess? Get over it already! 8-)

LilacWine
Informer
Informer

Post by LilacWine »

It's a shame there isn't a version of auto tune for dancing. Nikki might be the full package then, because from the evidence we've seen she's had about as much training as me which is none unless you count 2 ballet lesson as a child.
<3

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

[youtube][/youtube]

Her hair looks nice that short length but the color is just as bad as some of her dance moves (??) in this video.

hellzy
Informer
Informer

Post by hellzy »

she's a terrible dancer. her voice is ok but you can tell she overdosed on auto tune.

juicybutthole07
Informer
Informer

I hate the color of her eyebrows. They look ashy or something? I can't really figure it out. I'm not a makeup artist and have dark hair so I only use darker colors for my brows, but I don't even know what color she needs to fill them in with, since she's not blonde and she's not really a brunette...her hair is just in a league of its own :?

Thoughts on her music video-
-This girl was a professional dancer??? I couldn't tell at all judging by the moves she did.
-OF COURSE the beanie made an appearance
-3:19-3:41 made me incredibly uncomfortable
-Enough with lifting your dress up

I can't stand her hair that length it looks a lot better long. It's just really unflattering. It makes her look boyish and greasy.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

It's like, Nikki, what are you doing?
Seriously, Nikki! Stahp!
Nikki, Stahhhhppp!!!

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

She didn't capture the emotion of the song at all. Their was no power or emotion in her voice, and she was smiling half the time during a sad song. (Makes no sense)And the dance moves :o

Someone said she looked to happy during the song and she replied.
"i tried to make it my own=) honestly- i kind of wanted to show the dramatics and slight manipulation behind the lyrics of the song... just a different take on it=)" :roll:

Someone else said: Wow weird dancing and singing good thing you didnt stick with that

And Nikki replied: HAHAHAH that is so mean! what makes someone want to write that to someone...? sorry I'm not your taste- but i had a blast!=) :?

bluexjeans
Learner
Learner

Post by bluexjeans »

What was with the 3 outfits? They didn't go together at all! Maybe I'm too picky but for a strong/emotional song, you shouldn't wear laid back jeans and a t-shirt with a beanie. That outfit was way too casual. The army green/leather top was best and she should have gone more in that direction as far as "style" goes.

yrrebyllil
Informer
Informer

Post by yrrebyllil »

She's has like internet tourrettes. Even when she's trying to defend herself she always has to add an LOL or =).

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

from her second channel i was guessing it was dan but they were like "please dont call ppl a bitch lol" ...
formerly known as ashhbby

tinatat
Talker
Talker

Post by tinatat »

Well that was a mess.

I thought the singing was better than expected... However, I'm no expert but I do watch a lot of Luke Conard vids and I'm pretty sure I heard some pitch correction. Especially when it was time for her to belt it.
This song is way out of her capabilities.

The dancing was disappointing. I keep holding out hope that we are going to see threads of a professional dancer shining through but NO, they never come.
The good news is that I can now say that I have the dance ability of a former professional dancer.

Thanks angelaj0921 for those comments... her response about her looking happy was totally offbeat because she DID go for the moody look at some points. The emotion was just completely all over the place from scorned women to euphoric lottery winner.

Also my style is questionable but I actually liked the black and white dress.

Return to “NikkiPhillippi”