DOES THIS THING REALLY WORK?

Doodoobutter1234
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DOES THIS THING REALLY WORK?

Post by Doodoobutter1234 »

I think these videos are very funny, and I will never look at infomercials the same. But it makes Bunny look stupid because every infomercial looks so simple but no matter how simple it always fails. What do you think about this series?

kittencuddleparty
Debater
Debater

Re: DOES THIS THING REALLY WORK?

Post by kittencuddleparty »

I like them, they're the only videos of hers I really even watch nowadays.

Post by Guest »

Doodoobutter1234 wrote:I think these videos are very funny, and I will never look at infomercials the same. But it makes Bunny look stupid because every infomercial looks so simple but no matter how simple it always fails. What do you think about this series?
I think these videos just prove that she is stupid.

The whole idea of "does this thing really work" is great, but the fact that she obviously never bothers to read instructions or even watch a few yt tutorials before she does her review, is incredibly annoying and just makes her look like an ass. Lbr, she doesn't really have much else to do so I think she could spare a whole 5 minutes out of her day and read up on how to use something before filming, to give an accurate review of a product instead of claiming that things just don't work.

I noticed that in her latest video she made a point of saying that she read the instructions twice and still stuffed up but I have a very hard time believing that. I think she just saw all the comments calling her out on once again not using something properly and wanted to make herself look better.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0222 »

Yeah, I just watched the CURL GENIUS one. Who goes from wearing their hair in a sloppy ponytail to trying to curl it. It's like she doesn't ever really 'prep' herself for whatever product she is trying. If I were trying something I would shower, let my hair dry and brush my hair first. -_-

kittencuddleparty
Debater
Debater

Post by kittencuddleparty »

I wish she would curl her entire head whenever she does something that curls hair, not just a few pieces.

versus
Learner
Learner

Post by versus »

Don't really watch her videos,I've seen only a few,but I really liked these ones. I actually lol'ed,she's so funny sometimes,and it's interesting to see if it really works,although I have short hair so I wouldn't use any of the curling things.
Yeah she should do a better job with instructions,but I still enjoy those videos a lot.

guitargirl33
Learner
Learner

Post by guitargirl33 »

Yeah I like these videos. Not a lot of tea sipping, mostly apt assessment.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

I like them but I wish she'd stop reviewing pretty much the same product.

youngpunkk
Learner
Learner

Post by youngpunkk »

They're moderately entertaining, but JFC, what a waste of money. What does she do with all of the objects when she's done making the videos? Especially the ones that don't work?

varikas
Debater
Debater

Post by varikas »

so, someone left this on her "Weirdest mascara" video, heh.
if you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. if you cant stand being dressed, get out of your pants. :)

mommyoftwogirlsca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

I kinda like the videos, I just it is a waste of money to buy all that stuff just to try it out once. I also don't understand why people are asking her to try out really expensive things like the no no and the soda stream.

BubbleBow
Debater
Debater

Post by BubbleBow »

I thought this video concept was actually a genius idea.... but i HATE watching them now because I feel like she never uses the product right or doesnt try hard enough to use it correctly. I also hate how she never does her whole head of hair. I would like to see how the finished product actually looks not what a curl looks like on a frizzy mess of hair. The most recent one (fusion styler i think... it was a round brush that heated up) I think that looked like a really cool product but she didnt do it justice at all. she should have tried more than one technique of doing it... just to play with it and experiement with it. It just bothers me.

noir-beaute
Debater
Debater

Post by noir-beaute »

I agree this was a genius concept, in terms of YouTube video content.

It's not really necessarily a waste money on her part tbh, if anything she making money from the popularity of these videos.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

noir-beaute wrote:I agree this was a genius concept, in terms of YouTube video content.

It's not really necessarily a waste money on her part tbh, if anything she making money from the popularity of these videos.
100%, she easily makes 10x the amount of even the expensive products for just filming it. I do wish she's stop saying how expensive it is in like a regret way though because it's really just a business expense for her. (I don't know if that makes sense but she doesn't just go like "this is $100 which is expensive and I'm not sure that I'd repurchase it" she says it in a different way).

noir-beaute
Debater
Debater

Post by noir-beaute »

^
True, I guess, but it's really just being more relatable with her audience in that aspect. I mean for the general public, some of those hair tools really don't seem like their money's worth, unless you're desperate for a non-heat solution.

Though, tbh, I think most people would be frustrated with results and time taken, that they would revert back...

rathersmashing
Learner
Learner

Post by rathersmashing »

she deffo acts stupid to get the views in i mean how hard it is to curl your hair

Frito Pie
Informer
Informer

Post by Frito Pie »

I just watched the "Wow Cup" video - the first video of hers I ever watched. She was kind of over the top but still funny. Even though she didn't read the instructions first, I feel I still got a pretty good idea of how the product worked. It doesn't seem to work as perfectly as advertised, that's for sure. I looked through some of her other "does this thing really work?" videos and it seems like she tries an awful lot of hair curling devices. It'd be fun to see some other kinds of products and not so many hair ones.

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

Why does she never read the instructions before trying these products out?

thatgirl2
Learner
Learner

Post by thatgirl2 »

she didn't cut the tip off the applicator in the wax vac video and then wondered why it wouldn't work.
so many people told her in the comments, so I hope she makes another video, a lot of people said they were thinking of buying it but wouldn't now just because she didn't do it properly -_-
but hey if she gets to make a second video on the same product she gets more money so maybe that's the plan

thegossipgirl123
Stalker
Stalker

Post by thegossipgirl123 »

to be completly honest here, i really hate everything about this girl but to be specefic, her "show" does this thing really work?
the way she explains what its supposed to do is obnoxious and when she doesn't read the instructions at all. i just hate everything about her. :x :x :x

Return to “grav3yardgirl”