Kristin Gehm

HBumpkin
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kristin Gehm

Post by HBumpkin »

I have been reading this thread ever since it began. I have missed certain things here and there though. I have to be honest and say this thread is so damn mean however it is very funny. I have been very amuzed and laughed out loud various times after reading a post where others around me have asked me what's so funny. I can never admit what I'm laughing at though, I would be highly embarrassed to explain. I really do hope she doesn't read this thread because unless she is seriously thick skinned, she may be forever scarred.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Who has arm hocks!?!??!?!

Kristin has arm hocks!!!!

I first noticed a rare glimpse of cleavage (fat sack crack) which she claims (as a good Christian woman) to have an aversion to...

But then I was distracted immediately by the horror of the width of her arm hock!!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HBumpkin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by HBumpkin »

If she got a boob lift it may take some attention off her middle section.

Tawlker
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Tawlker »

She has been looking very good lately. I love her pic with the Guerlain shadows.
I enjoy her videos, and I do not care about her weight. Odd people are so obsessed with this woman's weight. Who cares? :HK:

she looks good and her fans and subs love her. She is happy and that is all that matters.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

I don't honestly believe she'd abuse her body the way she does if she was happy. No amount of hoarding or spending will convince me otherwise.

TrangPak
Informer
Informer

Post by TrangPak »

I don't understand how some people can be so utterly hateful towards someone who's done nothing wrong.

Rest removed by mod. Please see forum rules a and g: http://www.gurugossiper.com/rules.php

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Oh K, those bags under your eyes tell the story of lots of salt and booze.

That poor, poor gut pouch.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

puppymomma4 wrote:Who has arm hocks!?!??!?!

Kristin has arm hocks!!!!

I first noticed a rare glimpse of cleavage (fat sack crack) which she claims (as a good Christian woman) to have an aversion to...

But then I was distracted immediately by the horror of the width of her arm hock!!!!!
You know, her face looks about the best I've ever seen it in this pic. But her massive size compared to her friends is just sad. I don't know how she can look at pics of herself with other people and still continue to eat and drink the way she does. Just WOW!!
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

Tawlker wrote:She has been looking very good lately. I love her pic with the Guerlain shadows.
I enjoy her videos, and I do not care about her weight. Odd people are so obsessed with this woman's weight. Who cares? :HK:

she looks good and her fans and subs love her. She is happy and that is all that matters.
Looks good? I think the has the POTENTIAL to look good. If she would lose about 100 pounds and learn to cover up her rosacea. That is exactly why we ride her so hard. There is no sense in her being that fat after weight loss surgery. It's inexcusable.
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

Tawlker
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Tawlker »

She looks beautiful. Beauty is subjective and not a standard.
She looks happy and I love her video's. I love her taste in makeup and I don't care what she weighs.

She is doing something right cause she has many subscribers . People like her, get over it.

MantisShrimp
Informer
Informer

Post by MantisShrimp »

Were just bitches girlfriend...don't you recognize a room full of jealous haters when you're in one? All I've ever wanted was saggy fat cheeks and a nose that can fit enough makeup to last this little chubby squirrel though the winter.

That being said...you're welcome to hang around this forum and read us all hate on this cow (out of pure jealousy of course. That and were sinners OBVIOUSLY) but if you really love out precious cutlet face I suggest you head over to the RAVE section of this forum where you can praise your goddess to your hearts content with all her many other fans.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Oh mantisshrimp, I heart you right now, lol.

HBumpkin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by HBumpkin »

I don't understand why she has so many subscribers. I wonder if people watch her for entertainment or for actual beauty tips. Normally people take tips from people that look good. Strange, I think.

Pepper8
Debater
Debater

Post by Pepper8 »

She didn't have many till EmilyNoel threw her a bone.....

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

HBumpkin wrote:I don't understand why she has so many subscribers. I wonder if people watch her for entertainment or for actual beauty tips. Normally people take tips from people that look good. Strange, I think.
I watch her mostly for amusement. I find it fascinating that this tub of lard spends thousands a month on makeup to look this bad. And yes, she only has the number of subbies that she does because Emily has given her so many shout outs. If it weren't for Em, Kristin would have less than 10 thousand subs.

TopoSass
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TopoSass »

When she mentioned "my friend Laura Vitale" in a vlog, my first thought was more subbies for her to 'acquire'? lol

alabaster
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alabaster »

Pampered Princess wrote:
okay..she actually looks decent here..EXCEPT for the obvious orange line that differentiates her face from her neck..all those (very pricey, no less!) products and she not only has an orange face but an obvious line...???

and after hundreds of videos she STILL insists on shooting her videos of her nostrils in full-view...ay yi yi...
I think this is what bothers me the most. Her foundation clearly does not match her neck/body. Doesn't she watch her videos? Can't she see it? Aren't the other gurus that are her friends willing to tell her?

Also, her blush application is not working with her facial redness.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

She really has an affinity for "friends" with an underbite, does she not?

Oh, K....That block head is looking positively massive....

Mandypandee
Learner
Learner

Post by Mandypandee »

I can't believe someone commented that she looks good and we are jealous? Hahaha now that's real funny.

pinkladyalley35
Informer
Informer

Post by pinkladyalley35 »

Mandypandee wrote:I can't believe someone commented that she looks good and we are jealous? Hahaha now that's real funny.
I know...right? It's not even her weight that bothers me. I watch a plus size beauty guru that has amazing style and is a very talented mua. However, Kristin has no sense of style and is horrible at makeup application. She can't even manage to cover all the redness on her face! No matter how expensive her blush is, it ends up a ruddy mess on her cheeks because it mixes with the redness she won't even attempt to cover. She said she just has "rosey cheeks", but how does she justify her red nose?

So in short, NO...none of us are jealous of Kristin's subsribers or hoard of makeup. It's mostly just her arrogant, name dropping, and immature behavior that people dislike her for. I find it arrogant to think your life is so important that you need to record and broadcast yourself doing the most mundane of tasks. I find it arrogant how she always says her videos are "soooo requested"(like her hair tutorial for example that she got sooooo many requests to do). If you can watch her entire video and not hear her name drop another youtuber then your lucky because usually does it several times per video. So those are sadly just a few of the personality traits that make people dislike her.

Return to “Kristin Gehm”