SierraMarieMakeup

jellyfish89
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SierraMarieMakeup

Post by jellyfish89 »

so awks during today's vlog when alex was talking about the drone and had to mention more than once that HE bought it for them :roll:

jellyfish89
Talker
Talker

Post by jellyfish89 »

so awks during today's vlog when alex was talking about the drone and had to mention more than once that HE bought it for them :roll:

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Oh my gosh hahahaha. In their newest helicopter vlog, once they get off the helicopter, Sierra is holding the camera and constantly checking herself out in the view finder while Alex is talking, and he's not even in frame and he keeps crouching down to get in frame hahaha. She doesn't even listen to anyone talk or anything, all she does is stare at herself all the time. She must have absolutely nothing going on in her head.

Post by Guest »

idontknow wrote:Oh my gosh hahahaha. In their newest helicopter vlog, once they get off the helicopter, Sierra is holding the camera and constantly checking herself out in the view finder while Alex is talking, and he's not even in frame and he keeps crouching down to get in frame hahaha. She doesn't even listen to anyone talk or anything, all she does is stare at herself all the time. She must have absolutely nothing going on in her head.

And let's not even talk about that fan encounter. :rofl: In the portion where the have viewers in the frame with them and Alex is interacting them, Sierra is literally just dozing off and playing with her hair for a minute straight. She looks SO uninterested in meeting subscribers. I get how playing with your hair can be a shy tendency for some people but my lord, I've never seen it to that extent hahahahahaha.

Post by Guest »

lalala_lemons wrote:
idontknow wrote:Oh my gosh hahahaha. In their newest helicopter vlog, once they get off the helicopter, Sierra is holding the camera and constantly checking herself out in the view finder while Alex is talking, and he's not even in frame and he keeps crouching down to get in frame hahaha. She doesn't even listen to anyone talk or anything, all she does is stare at herself all the time. She must have absolutely nothing going on in her head.

And not to mention that fan encounter. :rofl: In the portion where the have viewers in the frame with them and Alex is interacting them, Sierra is literally just dozing off and playing with her hair for a minute straight. She looks SO uninterested in meeting subscribers. I get how playing with your hair can be a shy tendency for some people but my lord, I've never seen it to that extent hahahahahaha.

Post by Guest »

And not to mention that fan encounter. :rofl: In the portion where they bumped into viewers and Alex is interacting with them, Sierra is literally just dozing off and playing with her hair for a minute straight. She looks SO uninterested in meeting subscribers. I get how playing with your hair can be a shy tendency for some people but my lord, I've never seen it to that extent hahahahahaha.

MaddieLena
Informer
Informer

Post by MaddieLena »

Oh my god I really don't buy the excuse that she's shy and awkward around people, she probably just thinks she's better than everyone else. I got that vibe when she was hanging out with Alex's friends, she was so not interested in them at all. Alex can be annoying too but on a human level I think he's way better.

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

MaddieLena wrote:Oh my god I really don't buy the excuse that she's shy and awkward around people, she probably just thinks she's better than everyone else. I got that vibe when she was hanging out with Alex's friends, she was so not interested in them at all. Alex can be annoying too but on a human level I think he's way better.
This is 1000% true. In a former vlog of Teala's, they went to a yoga class (They, being the entire "Savage Squad") and Teala had a full face of makeup on because she just left a meeting and went straight to yoga, so she said to the vlog, "Guys, I came to yoga and I have makeup on", obviously thinking it was silly herself and wouldn't have done so if she had the option not to that day. Sierra, looked up SO fast from her phone and was like "I don't." And rolled her eyes, but her tone was so damn condescending and bitchy, no joke. Then Teala was like, I normally don't either, blah blah. And Sierra still went on as if that made her better? But also, I thought she feels so ugly and insecure without makeup on, isn't that what she's always saying in her vlogs with Alex? Shy my ass, that's when I knew she does that to get compliments from Alex and their viewers in the comments. She's bitchy and thinks she's above every other person, I'll never buy her "shy" girl act at all.

slay_mama
Lurker
Lurker

Post by slay_mama »

social_butterfly93 wrote:
MaddieLena wrote:Oh my god I really don't buy the excuse that she's shy and awkward around people, she probably just thinks she's better than everyone else. I got that vibe when she was hanging out with Alex's friends, she was so not interested in them at all. Alex can beannoying too but on a human level I think he's way better.

You just speak right through my soul. This is exactly what I think.
For me Sierra and Alex is actually a good match couple cause they are both boring af and they also think they are way more better than everyone else because they are so pretty. I do agree they are good looking people but with disgusting personality

This is 1000% true. In a former vlog of Teala's, they went to a yoga class (They, being the entire "Savage Squad") and Teala had a full face of makeup on because she just left a meeting and went straight to yoga, so she said to the vlog, "Guys, I came to yoga and I have makeup on", obviously thinking it was silly herself and wouldn't have done so if she had the option not to that day. Sierra, looked up SO fast from her phone and was like "I don't." And rolled her eyes, but her tone was so damn condescending and bitchy, no joke. Then Teala was like, I normally don't either, blah blah. And Sierra still went on as if that made her better? But also, I thought she feels so ugly and insecure without makeup on, isn't that what she's always saying in her vlogs with Alex? Shy my ass, that's when I knew she does that to get compliments from Alex and their viewers in the comments. She's bitchy and thinks she's above every other person, I'll never buy her "shy" girl act at all.

slay_mama
Lurker
Lurker

Post by slay_mama »

MaddieLena wrote:Oh my god I really don't buy the excuse that she's shy and awkward around people, she probably just thinks she's better than everyone else. I got that vibe when she was hanging out with Alex's friends, she was so not interested in them at all. Alex can be annoying too but on a human level I think he's way better.
You just speak right through my soul.
For me Sierra and Alex is actually a good match couple cause they are both boring af and they also think they are way more better than everyone else because they are so pretty. I do agree they are good looking people but with disgusting personality

Post by Guest »

I agree with this 1000000%. I don't think she's shy at all, she just has an entitled personality.

mxraclouds
Learner
Learner

Post by mxraclouds »

Sorry, but I'm just SO HAPPY to see so many people are finally seeing how much of bitch Sierra is lol. I've been saying this since last year when I first found out who she was. I didn't think she was pretty at all, until she started switching up her features and most importantly, that gorgeous, feminine, and bomb dresscode (I can't hate on the way she dresses). Alex and Sierra won't last long. Mark my words, when Alex finally gets to where he needs to be financially, he's going to dump Sierra, move out of her house, and find a woman that's going to appreciate everything from his words to most importantly... his actions. Somebody's gonna have to give this stuck up, full of attitude ass girl a wake up call. :?

g1rrrrl
Learner
Learner

Post by g1rrrrl »

I have to admit sierra is beautiful, and it's subjective but I actually love her outfits most of the time. The thing is, her beauty does not compensate for her self-centred, narcissistic, entitled, uptight attitude. I cannot stand it. Checking herself out in the viewfinder, fishing for compliments, acting completely bored and uninterested about anything other than her looks or appearance... I can't imagine anyone wanting to be around that 24/7, even with her being as pretty as she is. And notice Alex's comments are always about her appearance -- you're beautiful, hot, cute etc... it's like that's the only thing she has going for her. She doesn't strike me as interesting, intellectual, genuine, caring, or even funny. Alex has his flaws, what with his slow rambling and his insincere ass kissing, but I definitely think a more outgoing girl with a more vibrant personality would suit him better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yougottaregatta
Informer
Informer

Post by yougottaregatta »

I just can't watch the vlogs anymore. Alex's constant "wow, you are SO beautiful"s set off my gag reflexes.

Sierra's true colors definitely showed last year when she was working on the Coachella collab with Niki, Gabi, and Alisha and was constantly being rude about the subscribers who found out where they were staying and was bitchy to the fast food workers when they went to get food. Honestly that was a huge turn-off for me and I've found her to be really fake ever since.

Post by Guest »

I'm still genuinely shocked that some people still don't think she got lip fillers. Even in that Coachella vlog from last year ^ she made a joking reference that she wish her lips were like Niki's or Gabi's or whichever twin it was that was in the car with her lol. In her old videos her face looks so different than it has in pictures and videos from the past few months and it's so obvious she filled her top lip out.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

SRI LANKA DAY 1:
Ordering lobster and shrimp room service and sending it back cuz the resort dared to leave the heads on.
Their ignorance, privilege, and disrespect is showing. Restaurants leave heads on to show how FRESH their food is. Ugh, these two.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

I tried to watch the Sri Lanka vlog but skipped through it see if there was a moment without pouty Sierra and Alex, but nope.

No wonder Alex is with her and will stay with her! His first trip overseas and it is the Maldives. Lucky guy. lol.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

Sierra has always come off as so bitchy and full of herself she's nowhere near the worst in her little group of youtuber friends but her attitude is just so annoying she seems so entitled

(it also drives me insane that she always chews with her mouth open lol)

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

novlau wrote:Sierra has always come off as so bitchy and full of herself she's nowhere near the worst in her little group of youtuber friends but her attitude is just so annoying she seems so entitled

(it also drives me insane that she always chews with her mouth open lol)
She's getting worse and worse too. She started saying "y'all" because only her friends do and she's getting more and more vapid by the day. I also love when Alex was talking about how white/uncultured they were at the place they were staying at and she goes "I'M CANADIAN" like okay. Cool. You're still super white and uncultured haha.

Post by Guest »

lalala_lemons wrote:I'm still genuinely shocked that some people still don't think she got lip fillers. Even in that Coachella vlog from last year ^ she made a joking reference that she wishes her lips were like Niki's or Gabi's or whichever twin it was that was in the car with her lol. In her old videos her face looks so different than it has in pictures and videos from the past few months and it's so obvious she filled her top lip out.

Return to “Sierra Furtado”