Lindsey Seventeen Beauty Smartie Showdown.

TypicalTeen
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lindsey Seventeen Beauty Smartie Showdown.

Post by TypicalTeen »

What do you guys think of her in the seventeen beauty Smartie showdown? I can predict that Ingrid or Fleur will win it because it seems like they no more about beauty than Lindsey does and they are the leads I didn't like Lindseys selena gomez popstar look i feel like the makeup hair and outfit looked like something she would wear everyday it just looked like her everyday look atleast Ingrid and that's heart switched their looks up I think Ingrid will win although that's heart is better but Ingrids gotten more votes, and I don't mind Lindsey I know a lot of people don't like her because of how much money she spends etc and it is a little bit annoying how she spends so much money but atleast she's not trying to be to random or bubbly I think you probably know what gurus I'm talking about lol I just feel like she's a little bit shallow compared to the other people like Ingrid and fleur. Anyways I question why she entered the comp in the first place it seems to me that she entered it just because its her dream to be on seventeen magazine but it doesn't seem like she cares about the charity as much the thing I like about the older ones is that they know more stuff about charity's and things like that and her being the youngest is probably quite difficult for her.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lindsey Seventeen Beauty Smartie Showdown.

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

Holy run-on sentences...

And we've been discussing her smarties looks/videos in her general thread.

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”