Fall Video Schedule 2013

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fall Video Schedule 2013

Post by bspatrol »

I find anything Lisa (Elle) has to say completely irrelevant at this point. Totally over this chick for good.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

al218 wrote:I think for me, it's not personal. (although I have been annoyed when she says a vid will be up and it's not). However, I have experienced first hand how difficult it is to keep your wealth and to start new endevors. Family businesses are being shut down all over the country because of the big box stores moving in and the corporate chains taking over. People are struggling so much. The boomers who didn't transfer their businesses online can't survive. Here are these 2 young girls who hit gold. Hundreds and thousands of people following them and they have the perfect platform. Now maybe they are making 5 times as much from the sponsored companies but to alienate the followers by being flaky gets me mad. I know if I were in their situation, I'd hold on for dear life and if my followers wanted videos....believe me, they'd get videos. Thanks for letting me rant.
Yeah, sorry if I got up in your business by commenting :HK: I didn't take it personally until she made that blogpost on her "secondary blog". It was like a personal "Fuck you" directed to the very people who were supportive enough to follow her.

I don't think anything will change unless there is a severe drop in their subs/views. They must have something else up their sleeves in order for them to lack so much concern. I mean, their website is gone, their blogs are basically static, their videos are all over the place/non existent, their makeup/perfume line seems dead, their books & cellphone cases seem to be going nowhere... Strange.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Yes, something must be up their sleeve is right. But without the fan base on YT, who else would even know them? Elle Fowler for MAC, Blair Fowler for Lush?

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

^ I have no clue but I don't think MAC or LUSH would have much to do with them. There are other gurus with actual MUA experience to make MAC look good & LUSH has their whole "natural/hippy" vibe going on and neither Elle or Blair really fit that description. Maybe they will end up in Avon selling their perfume & eyeshadow. It worked for Fergie, Derek Jeter & Paula Abdul :D

ilovepeachjuice
Debater
Debater

Post by ilovepeachjuice »

Don't know if anyone noticed, but there's a new post on Dreaming in Blush...sponsored by Hollister.

Her lack of posts on the blog is one of the saddest parts about this. She literally posted more when she didn't have a schedule set for herself. At this point she should have 65 posts out since the start of September. She currently has 10, 5 of which are just her embedding her latest video.

Return to “Elle Fowler”