UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 6

ColoursOfTruth
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 6

Post by ColoursOfTruth »

Why the need to be, in her words, a major cunt about one comment that is not kissing her arse?

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

ColoursOfTruth wrote:Why the need to be, in her words, a major c*nt about one comment that is not kissing her arse?

she IS putting on the pounds. The point of losing weight to be SMALLER.
11.30.16 Rebirth <3 You're only as strong as you think you are! <3

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

I was thinking this even in her latest vlogmas... she looks like she's putting weight back on.

Liney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liney »

ColoursOfTruth wrote:Why the need to be, in her words, a major cunt about one comment that is not kissing her arse?

Grace is only getting defencive because it's true.

Post by Guest »

She may not have put much weight on. I think she's just staying at the same weight and putting on a pound or so every so often, but it looks so much more because we're finally seeing her at straight-on angles in vlogmas.

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

I think she's yo-yo dieting.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Well she definitely isn't losing any. Even if it's slow, if she were doing it properly her weight would always be reducing. But I can see a slight increase in her size if anything.
Unfortunately she's always finding ways to "treat" herself like she was tweeting about the Costa honeycomb hot chocolate which sounds sooo sugary and loaded with calories. Imagine what else she consumes?

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

she is doing that lip smacking shit on purpose.

bluebanana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bluebanana »

What happened to juice+ lol

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shitgurussay »

I think she needs to stop buying crapy clothes and get a nutritionist. I've always thought as well, what's the point in her buying mounds of clothes if she's trying to lose weight? I'd get it if it was essentials like jeans. I don't think she's lost any weight for a few months now

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

shitgurussay wrote:I think she needs to stop buying crapy clothes and get a nutritionist. I've always thought as well, what's the point in her buying mounds of clothes if she's trying to lose weight? I'd get it if it was essentials like jeans. I don't think she's lost any weight for a few months now
very true. she has a terrible style! she buys shit that a smaller girl would wear. she has become overly confident with her "new body". Being a plus size girl myself, I know women do this shit a lot when they lost 50lbs or more. gracie don't have friends to tell her she looks terrible. she has to find that out on her own, which she never will.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Okay so Grace has a new friend called Fenetta who's also a youtuber (that I subbed to before I realised they were becoming friends). Anyway she posted her weight loss progress.
5 stone in 4 and a half months! All Grace's friends seem to be doing better at weight loss and Fenetta even still claims she has more weight to lose. Can't Grace just ask for tips? They all make it look so easy (which I know it isn't).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

herpderp
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by herpderp »

Lol it's kinda sad how her friends are actually losing weight, and she isn't. She's probably going to throw some shade at Fenetta and undermine her weight loss :roll:

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shitgurussay »

Gracie seems to find friends who have all lost substantial weight, sammi, Asia and now this new girl. Doesn't this inspire her to lose weight?

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

shitgurussay wrote:Gracie seems to find friends who have all lost substantial weight, sammi, Asia and now this new girl. Doesn't this inspire her to lose weight?

Gracie is one of those girls that don't have a strategy to making or keeping friends. She's not like Akaydoll that gets dropped. NO. Gracie seems to know her faults and flaws but expects people to love her regardless. She will say and do ruse shit, but roll her eyes and want you to still be a friend. I truly believe she knows this.

I think she was friends with asia, because they were both the chubby girls. Now that Asian lost weight, she's no longer chubby bffs. She's now the "skinny bitch". I never seen Sammie fat before? A small girl that lost an extra 10lbs is still a skinny girl. This new chick, is just looking to show off her new body to Gracie. I see that as a catty move on her part. (only if they JUST met.).

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

also, Gracie thinks drinking naked juice will cancel out the chips and sandwich? LMAO

ThatOne
Debater
Debater

Post by ThatOne »

^ Edit: Omg wtf? Naked juice of all things? I can't even.
shitgurussay wrote:Gracie seems to find friends who have all lost substantial weight, sammi, Asia and now this new girl. Doesn't this inspire her to lose weight?
You would think, right? But then she gets all passive-aggressive and it makes me wonder wtf her problem is. She has serious jealousy issues. I'm sure one of her friends who lost weight gave her a couple of tips before. Grace just probably isn't willing to work as hard. Always a shortcut of some sort with this girl.

Ever since she came back from her last holiday I've noticed some weight gain, and that meet and greet video spoke volumes. She definitely gained more weight, and will remain bitter instead of being productive. With so many motivational people around her I just don't get it.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

nail_junkie87 wrote: I never seen Sammie fat before? A small girl that lost an extra 10lbs is still a skinny girl. This new chick, is just looking to show off her new body to Gracie. I see that as a catty move on her part. (only if they JUST met.).
Sammi wasn't fat per say, her chubby face and lack of shape let her down and attracted "fat" comments.
Fenetta didn't post the pic and say "haha in yo face Grace" she just posted her progress. She's probably been on the journey before her and Grace even started talking.
I don't even think they've met irl just internet and facetiming.
She's allowed to show her weight loss without sparing a thought for Grace. It's no one's fault that Grace's weight loss isn't working.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Also 5 stone is a notable benchmark to want to document I'm sure that's all she was doing.

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shitgurussay »

Sammi was by no means fat but she lost at least a stone, maybe just over. I imagine it's harder for someone who isn't big to lose a stone so that's why I mentioned sammi.

Return to “Grace F Victory”