RainbowInTheDark
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 6

Post by RainbowInTheDark »

You re lucky, i would love to see them in concert one day <3

Anyway, these are definetely not jeans, they are white jeggings.
This doesnt mean anything, but i dont get why she said they re jeans and not jeggings..Well i know why, but i think its stupid.

justanotherhater

Re: UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 6

Post by justanotherhater »

She never wears actual jeans because they don't have much stretch to them. She only wears jeggings but she says they are jeans because fitting into a size 12 jegging is easy, since it's stretchy but fitting in a size 12 jean for her would be really uncomfortable and probably wouldn't go past her thighs.

2012myusername

Post by 2012myusername »

Is it just me who thinks that gold costume jewellery always looks tacky on her.

Also when ever I drag myself to watch one of her "lookbooks" out of curiosity, she seems uncomfortable like she doesn't know what to do with herself, that's why she makes ridiculous pouty faces and does a weird cringy "dance"

syllabub

Post by syllabub »

Yeah Tiffany is...ummm...well...
Whenever grace posts a new video, she tweets the link and tells people grace has uploaded.
She buys her lots of gifts for no reason other than to get grace to like her.
If grace tweets that she wants something, she will buy loads and send it in the post.
She acts as though they are BFF's when they've known each other for 2 minutes.

Graces sister posted a pic looking ultra slim. Someone commented that she looked so great and asked how she had lost weight.
Now bare in mind, graces sister used to be overweight. Not obese like grace but very overweight with a big tummy and legs like her.
Her sisters answer was..."nothing".
So you magically lost all this fat and are looking like a skinny Minnie but you've done nothing. She always photoshopped her pics, obviously she still is. Remarkable how similar grace and her sister are. They both went through depression and recovery too.... ;)

bluebanana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bluebanana »

syllabub wrote:Yeah Tiffany is...ummm...well...
Whenever grace posts a new video, she tweets the link and tells people grace has uploaded.
If grace tweets that she wants something, she will buy loads and send it in the post.

Graces sister posted a pic looking ultra slim. Someone commented that she looked so great and asked how she had lost weight.
Now bare in mind, graces sister used to be overweight. Not obese like grace but very overweight with a big tummy and legs like her.
So you magically lost all this fat and are looking like a skinny Minnie but you've done nothing. She always photoshopped her pics, obviously she still is. Remarkable how similar grace and her sister are. They both went through depression and recovery too.... ;)
Do you have a link to the picture? It's usually easy to tell when she photoshops. Her sister reads this thread 100% so I wouldn't be surprised if the picture is gone already

syllabub

Post by syllabub »

bluebanana wrote:
syllabub wrote:Yeah Tiffany is...ummm...well...

Do you have a link to the picture? It's usually easy to tell when she photoshops. Her sister reads this thread 100% so I wouldn't be surprised if the picture is gone already
It was on her Instagram. All her pics look funny, never a decent image with no filter or stupid mirror imaging. If I recall it was the pic she has as her main icon thing.

Grace has deleted all her old vlogs with her sister so you can't see what she was like anymore. If anyone remembers the vlog where she was sitting with orange leggings (looked huge) and the one with her and grace in her bedroom whilst she was in the bed and grace was dancing..,you will remember she used to be a big girl.

RainbowInTheDark
Lurker
Lurker

:|

RainbowInTheDark
Lurker
Lurker

RainbowInTheDark wrote:

:|
Wrong link..
I was trying to post a pic of a disney drawing that tiff made for....Charleigh....

That'srichx
Talker
Talker

Post by That'srichx »

This tiffany girl is actually creepy. She got a tattoo in gracies handwriting. ....
Gracies like half of her instagram....
@tiffanylouise_ for anyone one who wants to pree.

But tbh kinda late. Grace just doesnt do anything new. Looool

KimiSoYeah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KimiSoYeah »

laurenamy wrote:Can she ever have an argument with someone without bashing out the 'LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL'

http://instagram.com/p/dmguF2wRwx/

This is her one year ago today and she hardly looks like she has lost any weight since then, even though she captioned it saying she's getting better with age.....
I can't stand the girl, but you're obviously blind. She has lost weight.
ImageImageImage

Elouise92
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Elouise92 »

That'srichx wrote:This tiffany girl is actually creepy. She got a tattoo in gracies handwriting. ....
@tiffanylouise_ for anyone one who wants to pree
She is an absolute beg! After only meeting her once she gets a tattoo in Graces handwriting, does that huge birthday surprise thing, constantly promotes Graces videos all over her twitter and instantly after Grace tweets 'oh i need skittles someone buy me skittles', she mails over like 5 big bags of them. What the hell? Not to mention the mutual pathetic obsession with Demi Lovato. Sorry for the rant but seriously, what the.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

laurenamy wrote:Obviously blind? Um kinda rude. When in that sentence did I say she hasn't lost any weight? She's obviously lost some but hardly any in the whole YEAR that its taken her, that's what I was saying.
I agree, she did loose some, but not nearly as much as she claims. And for a year.. yeah. Also, that is a bodycon dress, and it hides nothing (even though she tries with the clutch and the angles). She tends to wear a little more flattering pieces nowadays.. Though not often enough yet.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

2012myusername

Post by 2012myusername »

Elouise92 wrote:
That'srichx wrote:This tiffany girl is actually creepy. She got a tattoo in gracies handwriting. ....
@tiffanylouise_ for anyone one who wants to pree
She is an absolute beg! After only meeting her once she gets a tattoo in Graces handwriting, does that huge birthday surprise thing, constantly promotes Graces videos all over her twitter and instantly after Grace tweets 'oh i need skittles someone buy me skittles', she mails over like 5 big bags of them. What the hell? Not to mention the mutual pathetic obsession with Demi Lovato. Sorry for the rant but seriously, what the.
:lol: Imagine being a mum and your kids ask you about your tattoo, "well hunny I was totally obsessed with this girl on youtube I met like once, I brought her loads of stuff and kissed her ass, so I thought why not get a tattoo in her handwriting. Months later she said "thanks for everything bye, LOOOL" "

Elouise92
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Elouise92 »

Lololol it's just embarrassing. Anything to be friends with a 'YouTube celebrity', hey.

Post by Guest »

This girl might as well quit. But she won't; she needs the money.

Liney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liney »

Oh a new thread!

Grace's blog is going well I see, hasn't posted since 22nd August.

TheGreekMisfit
Learner
Learner

Post by TheGreekMisfit »

Liney wrote:Oh a new thread!

Grace's blog is going well I see, hasn't posted since 22nd August.
i was just going to say that haha!!!

blogging isn't going so well i'd reckon.

LivingLavidaLola
Learner
Learner

Post by LivingLavidaLola »

I'm coming to grace's defense here but to be fair she does have a full time job, and not a typical 9-5 either so she has a legit excuse when she doesn't blog or post a video unlike many others. That being said, she won't keep up with the blogging I doubt she has much to say and probably isn't able to express her self in writing heck she barely speaks correct English I feel like she just did what most youtubers and bloggers do by thinking if they are able to do one they can do the other it's all for the money.

Return to “Grace F Victory”