UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 6

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 6

Post by dazzle »

The bigger you are the more easy it is to lose weight. It's usually only "water weight" at first though.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

dazzle wrote:The bigger you are the more easy it is to lose weight. It's usually only "water weight" at first though.
yes. I'm currently loosing weight and it is always water weight first, which is what Gracie lost. If she stay wit it she will lose the fat next. However she went to the mall and at a sandwich and chips...? lol
11.30.16 Rebirth <3 You're only as strong as you think you are! <3

Reine
Informer
Informer

Post by Reine »

Wtf is her Christmas lookbook. All those outfits are hideous

Post by Guest »

Did she just give up on vlogmas completely? So, she vlogged the days she worked, but the minute she finished for the year and actually had time to do something interesting, she just gave up. I thought the vlogs/days closer to Christmas were going to be good, according to her. She'll blame it on depression and what not, ugh!

justanotherhater

Post by justanotherhater »

Person wrote:Did she just give up on vlogmas completely? So, she vlogged the days she worked, but the minute she finished for the year and actually had time to do something interesting, she just gave up. I thought the vlogs/days closer to Christmas were going to be good, according to her. She'll blame it on depression and what not, ugh!
You don't get it. Grace is working so hard on her youtube "job." That's all she does, and that's why she doesn't have time to film and upload vlogs. /sarcasm

On a more serious note, I hate how she refers to youtube as work because it is hard for me to believe the crap product she's putting out is result of "hard work." All her videos seem so half-assed.

ThatOne
Debater
Debater

Post by ThatOne »

justanotherhater wrote:
Person wrote:Did she just give up on vlogmas completely? So, she vlogged the days she worked, but the minute she finished for the year and actually had time to do something interesting, she just gave up. I thought the vlogs/days closer to Christmas were going to be good, according to her. She'll blame it on depression and what not, ugh!
You don't get it. Grace is working so hard on her youtube "job." That's all she does, and that's why she doesn't have time to film and upload vlogs. /sarcasm

On a more serious note, I hate how she refers to youtube as work because it is hard for me to believe the crap product she's putting out is result of "hard work." All her videos seem so half-assed.
Which is hilarious considering this tweet:

Doing your own editing means very little if it's complete crap.

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

VLOGMAS DAY 22 & 23!!!!!!

what the hell is up with meeting random subscribers to eat and accepting presents off them!?!?

She cant even remember to bring her camera out with her..... this vlog got put up after christmas is done. just no.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

Grace's eyebrows are amazingly LOLful and her hair looks so lacklustre without her clip ins.

Now we all know why Grace dropped Tiffany, she replaced and upgraded.

She needs to start reciprocating a little though. Maybe pay for the dinner or something seeing as it's subbies that have got her her YouTube "fame" and they take time out to buy her a thoughtful gift. Maybe she'd be more selective about befriending subbies but its the least she can do. It seems so one sided and take take take.

ThatOne
Debater
Debater

Post by ThatOne »

Yeah I'm not really fond of how she'll gladly take gifts from her subscribers while not doing much in return. I recall her mentioning doing a giveaway every month but that stopped almost immediately. She just tries to sell whatever else on ebay/online. Like instead of trying to sell shit to her followers why can't she just give it away? There are plenty of people who wouldn't mind used products so long as they're nice and in great condition.

On another note, she seems too hasty to befriend subs at times. She must not have many friends irl :|

Amaj_
Talker
Talker

Post by Amaj_ »

Oh god who seen her dancing towards the end of the Xmas eve blog :roll:

Post by Guest »

justanotherhater wrote:

Ha! I almost forgot she's started working with an agent and is trying so hard to create a beautiful backdrop for her videos. Grace, it's been almost a year since you and your stepdad started on your filming room. Dafuq happened with that??

Jaz2min
Learner
Learner

Post by Jaz2min »

Amaj_ wrote:Oh god who seen her dancing towards the end of the Xmas eve blog :roll:
It was soo random and embarrassing, i couldn't watch all of it :? :(

Amaj_
Talker
Talker

Post by Amaj_ »

Jaz2min wrote:
Amaj_ wrote:Oh god who seen her dancing towards the end of the Xmas eve blog :roll:
It was soo random and embarrassing, i couldn't watch all of it :? :(
It was proper cringing me out. Ugh and she always feels the need to sing while Asia's singing. Honestly that girl :/

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shitgurussay »

What was the point of those Vlogs, it's very awkward to watch. Her friends apart from Asia really do not feel comfortable on camera so stop shoving it in their face!
Her eyebrows are getting thicker and thicker

Post by Guest »

Her natural eyebrows aren't that thick, so I don't understand why she's drawing them on so hugely. She knows they look ridiculous.

justanotherhater

Post by justanotherhater »

Person wrote:Her natural eyebrows aren't that thick, so I don't understand why she's drawing them on so hugely. She knows they look ridiculous.
Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. I think she knows she will get comments on them so she starts making excuses like "I'm growing out my brows." Even if we didn't see her natural brows, you can SEE how drawn on they are, anyway, so I don't know who is she fooling with the "my eyebrows are soo thick"

Post by Guest »

Ok, this is bugging me...

My post should've said: "I don't understand why she's drawing them on so hugely"

Return to “Grace F Victory”