ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

hearts&flowers
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

Post by hearts&flowers »

Saw we were on page 40, so decided to start a new thread.

I've always wanted to do that! :D

hearts&flowers
Debater
Debater

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

Post by hearts&flowers »

I'm really jacking up this new thread thing; next time I'll leave it to the pros, lol. Sorry, all...

pinklipsticker
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pinklipsticker »

Anyone else see her immediately post about some show (pll? gossip girl? idk) with spoilers on twitter? A few people told her she spoiled them and she goes "Twitter is the last place you should be if you havent watched it"

Typical Rachel

beautifulwordsxo
Debater
Debater

Post by beautifulwordsxo »

I saw that too^^
She is awful..
Here are some more gems from her twitter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

missmars
Talker
Talker

Post by missmars »

I just want to link her to her own "fuck negativity" video when I see that shit. You aren't funny. You aren't witty. You sound fucking pathetic.

missmars
Talker
Talker

Post by missmars »

beautifulwordsxo wrote:I saw that too^^
She is awful..
Here are some more gems from her twitter
oh, and as for her "ugh 8 hours of class" comment - ummmm, hi, if you're looking for full-time employment after college you should probably get used to spending 8 hours a day NOT sitting in your smelly room

twatchel
Learner
Learner

Post by twatchel »

LOL 8 hours of class.
LOL at her life.

seanymph
Debater
Debater

Post by seanymph »

Wtf.ever wrote: And that article was actually spot on. It's a really, really stupid idea to get into debt for a degree that is based on your hobby. You shouldn't confuse being realistic with pessimism seanymph. How can you say that's not based on facts? Do you know how many people go to college, then move back home with their parents and work jobs for minimum wage or slightly higher and can't even afford their own apartments because of student loan debt? Why are you even defending it like it's her passion? Her passion is talking shit and getting attention. She was complaining about starting classes, does that sound like a person going to school for her passion?
Youre specifying college degrees, while the article is literally titled and talks about "Why You Shouldn't Follow Your Passion". So thats what I was actually adressing. Im not saying there is no truth to this article but it's not the best advice either. If you want to work a job that you hate and be financially stable, then that article is for you, but its not for those who are more interested in the human experience. That article is literally saying "Give up.", and that is what I take issue with.
And when the hell did I say I was defending Rachel? I do not give a damn about Rachel's degree because Im not paying for it. Im simply saying that the "Give up" attitude is just as bad, if not worse than the "follow your dreams" attitude.

ihateliars
Talker
Talker

Post by ihateliars »

are you kidding me??? I'm in school for 10 hours and I don't complain :roll: I love it!! I wonder what she was like in high school I bet her favorite "class" was lunch or study period!!

CheshireCat
Informer
Informer

Post by CheshireCat »

I wonder how different she is from when she was in since high school. I really liked her until about a year or two ago. I think she is just more insecure now and that's what makes her so nasty. Then again, she came up with those horrible lies for attention in high school, so who knows.

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

OH MY GOD.
i HATE when she says shit like "well you shouldn't be on twitter if you haven't watched it." NOT EVERYONE IS ON THE DAMN EAST COAST BITCH. like shut the hell up you're so damn annoying. like i can't stand when people spoil a show for me cause i'm 3 hours behind. she's always such a dumb bitch about that. god she pisses me off more and more everyday.
and seriously i'm so over her complaining about the stupidest shit ever, shes pathetic and needs to grow the hell up.
formerly known as ashhbby

blendingbrushfreak
Debater
Debater

Post by blendingbrushfreak »

She's so ugly. Inside and Out. I can't believe she's almost about 100k subscribers.

twatchel
Learner
Learner

Post by twatchel »

Who cares how many subscribers she has? She'll earn a few bucks off this Youtube gig. Spend it all on dumb stuff. And her Youtube channel will disappear one day. No one will care. Her 'fame' is transient. She's not building for a successful future and is really fucking herself over. I wonder what her future plan is. No work ethic. No sense of professionalism.

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

Is it just me or is 100-200k subscribers not all that big of a deal anymore? It seems like there's a great deal of people on YouTube that have that many watching and then some. Channels that aren't even special, in my opinion. I watch beauty videos all the time yet I'm constantly stumbling upon people I've never even heard of who seem to consistently have hundreds of thousands of views per video. If a person like me, who watches videos frequently, doesn't know who these popular gurus are, then imagine all the people out there who only tune into the Tube every once in awhile. Or not at all. There's so many people out there who have 100-500k subscribers yet they're virtually unknown in the world. They don't have endorsement deals or make a comfortable living from their videos. They get this inflated idea of who they are, but in reality, there's only a small segment of the population who have any sort of clue who they are. Or care what they do. That sect is on average, tweens and teens who don't know any better. What I''m trying to convey is that 100k subscribers, relatively speaking, is not much of a success story. Send me an update if she ever surpasses the 500k mark. If that ever happens, I'll question humanity's level of intelligence.

poppythinks
Informer
Informer

Post by poppythinks »

ashhbby wrote:OH MY GOD.
i HATE when she says shit like "well you shouldn't be on twitter if you haven't watched it." NOT EVERYONE IS ON THE DAMN EAST COAST BITCH. like shut the hell up you're so damn annoying. like i can't stand when people spoil a show for me cause i'm 3 hours behind. she's always such a dumb bitch about that. god she pisses me off more and more everyday.
and seriously i'm so over her complaining about the stupidest shit ever, shes pathetic and needs to grow the hell up.
This annoys me so much as well. I live in the UK and we won't get the shows on our screens for months. Does Rachel expect me to stay away from twitter/tumblr/facebook for 3 months? Not everyone has an army if followers ready to send them putlocker links.

Hype233
Talker
Talker

Post by Hype233 »

chance86 wrote:Is it just me or is 100-200k subscribers not all that big of a deal anymore? It seems like there's a great deal of people on YouTube that have that many watching and then some. Channels that aren't even special, in my opinion. I watch beauty videos all the time yet I'm constantly stumbling upon people I've never even heard of who seem to consistently have hundreds of thousands of views per video. If a person like me, who watches videos frequently, doesn't know who these popular gurus are, then imagine all the people out there who only tune into the Tube every once in awhile. Or not at all. There's so many people out there who have 100-500k subscribers yet they're virtually unknown in the world. They don't have endorsement deals or make a comfortable living from their videos. They get this inflated idea of who they are, but in reality, there's only a small segment of the population who have any sort of clue who they are. Or care what they do. That sect is on average, tweens and teens who don't know any better. What I''m trying to convey is that 100k subscribers, relatively speaking, is not much of a success story. Send me an update if she ever surpasses the 500k mark. If that ever happens, I'll question humanity's level of intelligence.
Her videos aren't even special anymore. Back when she was doing interesting and creative tutorials I feel like she was getting more attention (eg. Marie Antoinette tutorial) but now she's so unbelievably lazy. All of her eye looks have been done by at least 5 other youtube gurus. Someone like Macbarbie07 for example does the same eye makeup tutorials over and over (eg. naked palette sin on the lid or a dupe, and a brown in the crease) but people still like her because she's upbeat, nice and is always doing creative DIY videos and actually leaves her house on occasion.

Rachel does none of those things. Tbh I don't care about Chris or squeezie, I wish she would stop showing them so much because her life isn't interesting.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

omg she is so tacky when she talks about making money off youtube. it's one thing to be honest about the adsense program but she's just like "YEAH view my vids so i can pay the bills yeaaah". she's SO disgustingly lazy and tactless. get a fucking job.

jamsandwich
Talker
Talker

Post by jamsandwich »

Can the mods add 'Rachel Whitehurst' to the title of this thread/sub-forum? She doesn't really go by 'ICallItAmbrosia' on YT any more, just thinking that some newer members might not know where to find her trash section.

seanymph
Debater
Debater

Post by seanymph »

ashhbby wrote:OH MY GOD.
When she eventually finds a new show to become obsessed with I'm going to spoil it for her lol. I will spam her tumblr inbox and @ tweet her with spoilers, comment them on her videos. She will never be safe. This bitch needs a taste of her own medicine :HK:

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

seanymph wrote: When she eventually finds a new show to become obsessed with I'm going to spoil it for her lol. I will spam her tumblr inbox and @ tweet her with spoilers, comment them on her videos. She will never be safe. This bitch needs a taste of her own medicine :HK:
haha PLEASE. like not everyone has seen pll all the way through yet.. like i started breaking bad a couple weeks ago and it pisses me off when people say stuff because i'm only like halfway through yet. not everyone gets into a show in the beginning of it.
poppythinks wrote: This annoys me so much as well. I live in the UK and we won't get the shows on our screens for months. Does Rachel expect me to stay away from twitter/tumblr/facebook for 3 months? Not everyone has an army if followers ready to send them putlocker links.
yes i know people who won't use websites and wait for it to premiere in their country and it sucks for people who ruin it... it's just so rude but obviously rachel doesn't care about being rude.

she's one of the rudest people ever.
shes just so miserable she has to make everyone miserable with her...
i honestly don't get how anyone can stand to be around her, i would literally pull my hair out...
formerly known as ashhbby

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”