ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

IAmNotAGuest
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

Post by IAmNotAGuest »

I have a poor, misguided friend that bought a resurfacing serum by her request because she said that she "no longer feels the need to wear foundation anymore".

Her caked up face begs to differ.

peril
Informer
Informer

Post by peril »

Soooooo is she ever going to upload that Halloween tutorial, or is she just going to wait until Halloween is over? I mean, it's already kind of dumb to upload a tutorial on Halloween Day. At least get it up early if you're going to put it up on the fucking day of Halloween.

theroyalwe
Informer
Informer

Post by theroyalwe »

[youtube][/youtube]

Lol.
we get tears over beers once again

theroyalwe
Informer
Informer

Post by theroyalwe »

Her new tutorial was crap. Would it kill her to wash her hair?!

fukou
Debater
Debater

Post by fukou »

wow!!! i'm so glad she did an original tutorial, because it's not like there's 80 billion skeleton ones or anything1!!

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

It's been pretty quiet in here lately. I guess maybe she's doing school work, since she's such a busy student~. I mean I'm lazy too but I don't pretend I'm not.

Nevermind. Just checked YT and there's a halloween tut (right on the day no less). Leave it to her to do the most overdone halloween makeup on earth: the skeleton.

SapientiaX
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SapientiaX »

I love when Rachel posts a tutorial and her little followers re-make it and do much better than her! I wonder if Rachel even realizes she's getting shown up by her own subscribers. It's hilarious!

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

I feel like that's just such a half-assed tutorial to put up. Because for one thing, she uploaded it 8 hours ago according to my subscriptions feed thing, and it's midnight here, so she put it up at 4pm? Sure, that gives people a couple hours if they're doing something at night, but still, pretty much everyone had the last of their halloween tutorials up yesterday or days ago already.

Also, it's not even that good for skull/skeleton makeup. Considering how many other freaking thousands of skeleton tutorials are out there, that are easy to follow and look amazing, this is kinda just shit.

And I'm so sick of her followers/subscribers thinking that every tutorial she does is ~~~so amazing~~~.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

What was with the way she did the cheekbones? They looked weird and unrealistic. And those two eyelash-like lines coming from the orbital bones. At least her hair looked like it belonged on something dead. That was spot on. :HK:

missmars
Talker
Talker

Post by missmars »

What's funny is that she literally liked the video she copied on youtube. It was a tutorial of the skeleton look from Born This Way. I mean, she obviously realizes that people can already see the video she plagiarized? Not even subtle. Loved watching ten minutes of her holding up a mirror and talking about how you ...kinda...sort of...put a line here...

Here's the video, if anyone was curious:

theroyalwe
Informer
Informer

Post by theroyalwe »

The whole skeleton makeup is really old and overdone and there are a million of better tutorials out there, so what was the point of hers?

Kelleyfosho
Talker
Talker

Post by Kelleyfosho »

missmars wrote:What's funny is that she literally liked the video she copied on youtube. It was a tutorial of the skeleton look from Born This Way. I mean, she obviously realizes that people can already see the video she plagiarized? Not even subtle. Loved watching ten minutes of her holding up a mirror and talking about how you ...kinda...sort of...put a line here...

Here's the video, if anyone was curious:
And she even mentioned the zombie guy who has the skeleton tattoo all over his body and his face looks like that, and hes in the born this way video. She's so unoriginal and bad and even hiding she just did someone else's look.

frenchfriesandpizza
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by frenchfriesandpizza »

I was wondering why it looked so wonky.. The picture has the jaw bone and cheek bone connecting.. She missed that and made it some wavey "flip flops" Honestly who can't copy correctly?

hermionedanger
Learner
Learner

Post by hermionedanger »

I hate that she mentioned Rick Genest (Zombie Boy) in that tutorial. His tattoos are incredibly intricate and gorgeous, and she turned them into a sloppy ass mess.
Yeah, nice try, Rachel.

missmars
Talker
Talker

Post by missmars »

Can we just ackowledge the fact that she has only uploaded one video all week and it was a shitty remake of another video??? On the one hand I am glad that she is clearly getting out more and socializing, but on the other hand what job could you get away with doing such crappy work so infrequently? It's frustrating because despite everything part of me still expects better from her. If she wants to make youtube her career she should really work on being a professional.

be_inspired
Learner
Learner

Post by be_inspired »

Ok this may be THE best video ever! Reminds me so much of Rachel and Chris. Just swap the dog for the cat and BAM you have their pathetic relationship!

cece21
Learner
Learner

Post by cece21 »

Rachel is quickly becoming more and more irrelevant.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

McQueen. wrote:Is Chris not kissing her ass hard enough?
#feeling reaaaaaaally under appreciated rn and you probably won't notice
Who's she even talking to? I'm assuming that was either on tumblr or twitter (probably tumblr). How can she feel under appreciated when she has thousands of minions kissing her butt on a regular? Plus she hasn't put up any worthwhile videos to appreciate. She should have put #whining

littlewing
Learner
Learner

Post by littlewing »

I seriously HATE when people are passive aggressive on Twitter, especially gurus. It's just like "Look at me, wah, someone is mean to me."

stefmeandstu
Learner
Learner

Post by stefmeandstu »

I really hope that passive aggressive post wasn't about Chris because we all know he kisses her ass. Aww Rachel doesn't feel appreciated enough? I mean what does she do that requires appreciation anyways? Lol

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”