Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 5

Post by twatchel »

Nfjckwncicja wrote:
twatchel wrote:
HurDurr18 wrote: Ya'll need to calm down. Who cares if anyone smokes pot, Rachel is stupid, but it's not because of pot smoking, it's because shes well...really just unintelligent.

Speaking of her pot smoking does anyone remember she had a video up a few years ago about how she totally tried it once and decided it wasn't for her? The hypocrite strikes again.
Hypocrite? She tried a drug and didn't like it. Then she tried it again years later (presumably under different circumstances, as a different person, with a new life, new setting, different outlook) and she enjoyed it? How is this hypocritical? First time I tried eating certain foods I hated them. Years later, they're my fav.
People evolve.

Critisize her all you want -- where it's due. Being human is not a place to criticise. We are all people.
No, Rachel shit talked pot smokers before. That's being a hypocrite, as far as I knew, anyway.
Yeah, and I shit talked people who jogged and NOW I JOG!!! better stop jogging! I said something bad about a jogger 5 years ago! This immediately disqualifies me from doing anything but rapidly walking, for the rest of my life. Absolutely.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

When you're the only one losing your shit over something so general, it's time to reevaluate your argument before you make yourself look an oversensitive ass.
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

From her tumblr - http://87daysbefore.tumblr.com/post/66262518103
rutaskadis:

one of the worst things about becoming educated on social issues is when people are like ‘you used to have a sense of humor’

no i used to have internalized prejudices which i’ve worked really hard to overcome and i realize now that your jokes are shitty
What do you mean "used to"?
And why is her tumblr so slow. It reloads every freaking 3 seconds. Bloated just like it's owner.

VelvetVonBlack
Talker
Talker

Post by VelvetVonBlack »

Can we please shut the fuck up over the whole pot debate? So you smoke AND jog?! OMFG not to mention you're tall and pretty?! Well please tell me more. :roll: Btw your username really suits your constant cunty posts on this board.

Rachel is a hippocrite plain and simple, that's why people were giving her shit. No one gives a fuck if she lights up, maybe you should take a hit off of your bong and calm the fuck down and stop attacking everyone for shitting on your precious pot.

Still find it hilarious that she copies people left and right, like wanting to get her nips pierced after Gio got them done. Or the whole changing her blog layout to a cactus theme after "Bunny" kept babbling about that same plant. Not to mention the constant passive aggressive/woe is me posts on Tumblr. Can't wait till she moves to Oregon but we all know that isn't going to happen.

IAmNotAGuest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmNotAGuest »

VelvetVonBlack wrote:Can we please shut the fuck up over the whole pot debate? So you smoke AND jog?! OMFG not to mention you're tall and pretty?! Well please tell me more. :roll: Btw your username really suits your constant cunty posts on this board.

Rachel is a hippocrite plain and simple, that's why people were giving her shit. No one gives a fuck if she lights up, maybe you should take a hit off of your bong and calm the fuck down and stop attacking everyone for shitting on your precious pot.

Still find it hilarious that she copies people left and right, like wanting to get her nips pierced after Gio got them done. Or the whole changing her blog layout to a cactus theme after "Bunny" kept babbling about that same plant. Not to mention the constant passive aggressive/woe is me posts on Tumblr. Can't wait till she moves to Oregon but we all know that isn't going to happen.
Last thing about the pot thing, and then I'm done. Scouts honor!
I just think its funny with pot smokers get super fucking defensive over this kind of stuff. I don't get completely losing your shit over negative comments about participating in illegal activities (with the exception of Washington and Colorado when electively used past the age of 21, and several other states for STRICTLY medicinal use).

HurDurr18
Lurker
Lurker

Post by HurDurr18 »

VelvetVonBlack wrote:Can we please shut the fuck up over the whole pot debate? So you smoke AND jog?! OMFG not to mention you're tall and pretty?! Well please tell me more. :roll: Btw your username really suits your constant cunty posts on this board.

:clap: Preach.

Wait...she's moving to Oregon now?

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

IAmNotAGuest wrote:

Last thing about the pot thing, and then I'm done. Scouts honor!
I just think its funny with pot smokers get super fucking defensive over this kind of stuff. I don't get completely losing your shit over negative comments about participating in illegal activities (with the exception of Washington and Colorado when electively used past the age of 21, and several other states for STRICTLY medicinal use).

Off topic but is that a Shiba? ^^^^it's so cute! Reminds me of my Akita. <3

VelvetVonBlack
Talker
Talker

Post by VelvetVonBlack »

HurDurr18 wrote:

:clap: Preach.

Wait...she's moving to Oregon now?
Meant Washington.

hotwatermusic
Learner
Learner

Post by hotwatermusic »

I don't really watch Rachel's videos much anymore, so I haven't kept up with this thread very much. I'm just curious how Rachel expects to be able to move to Seattle without a job lined up first. She says Chris is going to graduate school there, but I'd hope he's applying to more than one school. Like has he even taken the GRE yet?

peesawrawls

Post by peesawrawls »

hotwatermusic wrote:I don't really watch Rachel's videos much anymore, so I haven't kept up with this thread very much. I'm just curious how Rachel expects to be able to move to Seattle without a job lined up first. She says Chris is going to graduate school there, but I'd hope he's applying to more than one school. Like has he even taken the GRE yet?
Woah I haven't posted here in several months. I've started ignoring Rachel because she's...something...else. But I started snooping in on her again within the past month. <3

So to answer your question, yes, Chris took the GRE I think last week? I remember he either instagrammed or tweeted something about it.

TheSnarkPalette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheSnarkPalette »

Yeah he finally took the GRE, no idea how he did though. Or if he's actually applied for any schools.

lalalacanthearyou
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lalalacanthearyou »

Yeah there's no way that her legs actually look like that. Trick mirror eh?

IAmNotAGuest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmNotAGuest »

lalalacanthearyou wrote:Image

Yeah there's no way that her legs actually look like that. Trick mirror eh?
It isn't properly mounted to it has a concave shape. Concave = appearance of being taller and thinner.

therakel749
Learner
Learner

Post by therakel749 »

Cheap cracked mirror, knees turned in AND hips turned away for the mirror.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

l o l she tries so hard to look smaller than she is. instead of buying a misshapen mirror and taking a picture 500 times to get the angle right, how about she goes outside for once and works out? many treadmills at the gym even have tvs so she can watch all of her tv shows while she's actually doing something!

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

She's probably holding her stomach in so freaking hard right there.
This isn't even a good picture. I mean, you can still tell her thighs are kinda big. If you have to do all that to feel comfortable posting the picture, just don't take it.

Mew
Debater
Debater

Post by Mew »

Everyone is commenting on that picture that her legs look amazing too. There's NO WAY they actually look like that, like come on people

tigresslily20
Informer
Informer

Post by tigresslily20 »

FrozenLeaves wrote:She's probably holding her stomach in so freaking hard right there.
This isn't even a good picture. I mean, you can still tell her thighs are kinda big. If you have to do all that to feel comfortable posting the picture, just don't take it.
^RIght? Why bother making yourself that uncomfortable for an IG picture? She's so desperate for likes.

missmars
Talker
Talker

Post by missmars »

~angled so my whole legs are in the picture~

riiiiiiiiiight... she's pretty short, there's no need to angle it. if you're preaching body positivity there's no need to pull these kinds of shenanigans. le sigh.

kassiesuee
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kassiesuee »

I love all the comments about how great her legs look. It's hilarious people actually believe her legs look like that in real life!

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”