Macbby11

lightemup
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Macbby11

Post by lightemup »

Does anyone watch her videos? I don't see anyone talking about her a lot. I think they're pretty okay, although she does a lot more hauls and fashion videos rather than makeup tuts.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Macbby11

Post by Chloe_Bean »

lightemup wrote:Does anyone watch her videos? I don't see anyone talking about her a lot. I think they're pretty okay, although she does a lot more hauls and fashion videos rather than makeup tuts.
She seems nice, although I'm getting sick of the back to school videos. I prefer when these girls do fashion videos as opposed to makeup tutorials tbh, very few are great at makeup and I find them boring and unhelpful most of the time.

stefunny
Talker
Talker

Post by stefunny »

I watch her, she does seem nice but she does waaaay too many hauls and not enough videos with substance. Her smile kind of scares me sometimes.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

She seems nice but honestly I can't believe she's either a senior or graduated from high school. She seems obsessed with things people in their freshman year think are important/"cool".

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

an0n wrote:She seems nice but honestly I can't believe she's either a senior or graduated from high school. She seems obsessed with things people in their freshman year think are important/"cool".
I'm pretty sure she's mentioned being in college lol.

OldEnough2KnowBetter
Talker
Talker

Post by OldEnough2KnowBetter »

What is up with this chick and morning/evening routines? She has them for summer and for school, and on her most recent video, she wants people to "like" her video for FALL routines. wtf? I have the same routine regardless of the time of year, although I do occasionally switch up my face wash. These YouTubers all use the same products (either because they've received them for free or because everyone else on YT is using them) and they all have the same exact routine (in the morning, they wake up and waste 30 minutes on Instagram/Twitter and at night, they watch YT videos and check Instagram/Twitter). Why do they all feel the need to post several routines throughout the year.

Also, one of my biggest pet peeves is when vloggers (I know this is in Macbby's thread, but I'm not singling her out because they all do it) say things like "if you want me to do (insert type of video here), then thumbs up this video or leave a comment down below!" Just film the stupid video. Ain't a one of y'all doing anything creative or unique, so just film the video you're talking about and keep raking in the dough.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

lol yea I only watch less than half of her videos. I hate all of the guru "morning/night" routines, they really are completely pointless.

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

i cant stand her mole

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

I found her videos a long time ago, like maybe 2010 or early 2011. I tried watching her but my god, she SHOUTS when she talks. Like I always have to turn my volume down super low when she talks because the girl just screams in her videos.

starlalight
Debater
Debater

Post by starlalight »

Has anyone noticed how awful her eyebrows look lately? I was shocked to see them in her latest video (I don't watch her videos very often). [youtube][/youtube]

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I couldn't get through her new vlog, she's irritating and omg these girls need to stop with the horrible fake accents. It's fine once but don't keep doing it.

gamblore
Debater
Debater

Post by gamblore »

I liked her a lot ... but now she annoys me.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

She's starting to do that dumbed down thing, when will girls get that it isn't cute or funny to dumb themselves down, it's embarrassing.

lamiastellaa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lamiastellaa »

I actually just started watching her, and yeah...I'm kind of indifferent about the fact she has so many routines up. She seems nice, and she's fun to watch sometimes. But I find the hauls and routines excessive.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

Unsubbed from her today. I don't really feel like she does anything unique or special. Nothing against her, I just don't think I get as much out of her videos as I do from other gurus. Way too many routines/hauls, not enough reviews/tutorials.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

She dumbed herself down and it's pathetic.

AriPatSim

Post by AriPatSim »

Literally all she ever does is hauls and routines. The fact that she gets paid for that dumb shit is beyond me. Although she did do a lookbook not to long ago and it was pretty good...

BellatrixLestrange13
Informer
Informer

Post by BellatrixLestrange13 »

How many hauls does this girl need? She basically does one or more every month. :?

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Lots of "get ready with me" videos and hauls, don't see a single tutorial. She does edit pretty well tho, but still...

nightmanoeuvres
Informer
Informer

Post by nightmanoeuvres »

I've been subbed to her since I got into makeup. (2010ish?) I don't think she's that talented with makeup but I do enjoy watching a few of her videos. I really enjoyed her healthy lunches for school video and she even replied to the comment I left. I do feel like she does a lot of hauls but hey, if you got it, spend it. I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “AlishaMarie”