Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Macbby11

Post by Adelyn »

krissymarie wrote:
curvycarrot wrote:
WhoAreYouu wrote:Hi all I've been lurking this thread for a while and have completely gone off of Alisha since seeing her in the background of other people's vlogs acting completely different than how she portrays herself to be specifically when they all went to Tokyo and Thailand and in the background of the other's vlogs she just looked so moody and upset.
I have just figured out how to see tags on people's videos and was wondering why she tags other people? Were Eva or RCLbeauty even mentioned in her latest video, or did I miss it? Is it just a way to get more views?

I guess she's trying to get a variety of new subscribers :3

I then went to see if she does it with other videos (she does) and some of the tags she puts really does make me question what kind of audience she wants...
(this was from her 'Different Types of Girls on Their PERIOD!!!' video if you were wondering)
(and this was from her 'AWKWARD Situations on Spring Break!!' video :? )
I mean boobs and naked girls? Really Alisha?

I knew her personality was contrived but Lidas a naughty girl :o
LMAO. :rofl: This makes me laugh, aaah.
I know you're wondering what kind of audience she wants, but I'm sitting over here wondering whose dumb enough to even think they can find what they want on youtube in the first place lol.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

mapledownloader
Debater
Debater

Post by mapledownloader »

WhoAreYouu wrote:Hi all I've been lurking this thread for a while and have completely gone off of Alisha since seeing her in the background of other people's vlogs acting completely different than how she portrays herself to be specifically when they all went to Tokyo and Thailand and in the background of the other's vlogs she just looked so moody and upset.
I have just figured out how to see tags on people's videos and was wondering why she tags other people? Were Eva or RCLbeauty even mentioned in her latest video, or did I miss it? Is it just a way to get more views?

I then went to see if she does it with other videos (she does) and some of the tags she puts really does make me question what kind of audience she wants...
(this was from her 'Different Types of Girls on Their PERIOD!!!' video if you were wondering)
(and this was from her 'AWKWARD Situations on Spring Break!!' video :? )
I mean boobs and naked girls? Really Alisha?

How did you check the tags?

WhoAreYouu

Post by WhoAreYouu »

mapledownloader wrote: How did you check the tags?
I simply searched how to see what tags a YouTube video has and then an extension for Google Chrome came up so I installed it. I will link it for you if you would like to have it for other YouTuber's videos :tu:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... dcclbmkfga

chubcheeks
Talker
Talker

Post by chubcheeks »

Not the biggest fan of Alisha but damn, the girl is going to be in a segment for GMA. That's huge, at least to me. I think the relatable girl concept is doing her great things unlike some(*cough cough*Eva) who post videos with her butt all up in our face and calls it a video and don't get me started on her Instagram photos :rofl:

coffeeaddict
Debater
Debater

Post by coffeeaddict »

Usually after the GMA show, youtuber a will explode like Blair(juicystar07) so maybe she will too. Take over Bethany or smth. But her vlogs are boring and her videos are reptitive

awwadjr16484
Lurker
Lurker

Post by awwadjr16484 »

coffeeaddict wrote:Usually after the GMA show, youtuber a will explode like Blair(juicystar07) so maybe she will too. Take over Bethany or smth. But her vlogs are boring and her videos are reptitive
Alisha is a boring person.. her vlogs are short af as well. Bethany was popping for a few months and that died down quick af.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

I think Alisha would remain more relevant than Bethany because she's less lazy on her main channel and is very consistent with her uploads. I'm not saying I don't ind her videos to be a huge bore, I watch more of her vlogs than anything else because they aren't always the same. But yeah, she'll always have her YT career because of her being committed to her channel BUT also keeping in mind that all these YTers change and become negligent once the real money starts coming through and they realize they want to travel 24/7.

Her vlog channel has become such a joke, such a huge joke. It's always the same things over and over and over again. If it wasn't for her showing us how she does makeup or her Target runs or behind the scenes or Sttarbucks, her vlogs would be a good 3 minutes only.

depot
Learner
Learner

Post by depot »

AnaIsBananas wrote:
depot wrote:i have to give alisha that she was acting kind towards her fans and probs to her for taking care of mia, while she qas drunk and dumbass tiffany didn't do shit.
it was in a vlog from a different youtuber;you can find the link in mias thread

What vlog was this?

HollyistheHater
Learner
Learner

Post by HollyistheHater »

I know it was a camping/glamping thing, but you'd think Alisha would put a little more effort into her hair for national TV. I mean, you're on GMA and you're going to totally ignore your hair? lol it didn't look cute!

Raven Edge
Talker
Talker

Post by Raven Edge »

Is there a reason why she would live stream through You Now instead of YouTube where her subscribers are?

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

Raven Edge wrote:Is there a reason why she would live stream through You Now instead of YouTube where her subscribers are?
You Now is a new popular way Youtubers are making money. They don't say it but they get paid for it. It's an easy and lazy way to make money.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Raven Edge
Talker
Talker

Post by Raven Edge »

Jcrewing wrote:
Raven Edge wrote:Is there a reason why she would live stream through You Now instead of YouTube where her subscribers are?
You Now is a new popular way Youtubers are making money. They don't say it but they get paid for it. It's an easy and lazy way to make money.

Thanks Jcrewing.

ilovemykings
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ilovemykings »

To those who were asking about Alisha and Ashley going to school... I'm pretty sure Ashley goes to a community college. They're always in Fullerton/Brea, especially downtown Fullerton saying that they're near her school and if that's by her school then it would be Fullerton JC. It's definitely not CSUF because that's not the school's library.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

I went to FJC and that's definitely not the FJC library either.

ilovemykings
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ilovemykings »

It looks like an elementary school

mapledownloader
Debater
Debater

Post by mapledownloader »

Jcrewing wrote:

How do you know? Good info

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

mapledownloader wrote:
Jcrewing wrote:

Someone did some research on YouNow and talked about it on the Marissalace thread. Marissalace doesn't produce any more videos, just cheap/lazy vlogs once every other week... So YouNow is another source of income for her so she doesn't need to get a real job.

SourBerry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourBerry »

Jcrewing wrote:
mapledownloader wrote:
Jcrewing wrote:

Someone did some research on YouNow and talked about it on the Marissalace thread. Marissalace doesn't produce any more videos, just cheap/lazy vlogs once every other week... So YouNow is another source of income for her so she doesn't need to get a real job.
Here's some links on the Partner YouNow program that explain it really well. It makes it so they can be lazier basically. -
https://www.younow.com/partners
http://www.thepennyhoarder.com/younow/

yougottaregatta
Informer
Informer

Post by yougottaregatta »

while I do admire Alisha's work ethic and genuine love for her viewers, there's only so much "yuhhhhhhs" "yaaaaaaaahs" "so yahhhh"s I can take!!!

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

yougottaregatta wrote:while I do admire Alisha's work ethic and genuine love for her viewers, there's only so much "yuhhhhhhs" "yaaaaaaaahs" "so yahhhh"s I can take!!!
Don't forget the wink face with hand under her chin that she does. :roll:

Return to “AlishaMarie”