Shaaanxo Part 2

Stranger
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shaaanxo Part 2

Post by Stranger »

Oh boy I see some women are still susceptible to victim blaming.
I'm CDN and I thought her clothes weren't trashy, they weren't the most modest of course, but still not "trashy".
I didn't like everything but there were a few things I did like. Her navy bodycon dress :love2: I would so wear.

Side note: I think she looks 100x better without a tan, I really think she looks great with a "paler" skin tone.

flylikeacg
Debater
Debater

Post by flylikeacg »

Maybe because I'm not from America or Australia or UK. I'm from Singapore and people here dress fashionable but yet not super revealing and yet not shaaanxo boobs out style. So maybe that's why I've that opinion towards her style of clothing. But I feel like if she has them. Flaunt them. But don't flaunt them in such an ugly way where you're showing off your horrible silicone boobs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hollywoodlawn
Talker
Talker

Shaaanxo Part 2

Post by Hollywoodlawn »

You shouldn't not be friends with someone because they're "over sexualizing themselves." That doesn't have anything to do with you or their friendship.
Regardless, Australia is a hot country. If people want to walk around in scanty clothes, who cares? It doesn't affect or harm you in any way.
I don't think Shannon's clothes are that "trashy" though. She definitely has a warped image that she's a strong hourglass shape and does nothing for her actual body type.

flylikeacg
Debater
Debater

Post by flylikeacg »

I don't just dislike her because she dresses like that. I dislike her for many different reasons.

LPB
Informer
Informer

Post by LPB »

hello22 wrote:
justanopinion wrote:Womens clothes don't make men rape, men make themselves rape. No one is ever asking for it and if you think they are you need a reality check.
This 100%.

It's fine to just dislike how Shannon dresses, but to say she is "attracting a rapist" and "could be taken advantage of" is sick.
I think that attitude and hate you have towards women for how they dress is a million times worse than the actual women dressing that way.
I don't think that person meant rape in the literal sense.
More like attracting guys who are looking for 'one thing' as they say...at least that's how I read it. But anyway I guess some will still take offence to that even...

Her fake tan is so nasty. I don't understand why people want to look orange, and when it's so obvious that it's not your natural skintone. She looks so pretty with her naturally fair face. The orange war paint ages her and doesn't look good IMO.

mitty_moo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mitty_moo »

girlfriend needs to put down the fan tanner and pick up the barbell and do some squats!

xochie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by xochie »

I feel like Shannon would be one of those girls in school who hangs with the popular crowd yet wouldn't be super bitchy and snooty to the anyone who didn't. Whereas some of the people she hangs out with (the Aussie crew in particular) just seem like Grade A bitches :|

Stranger
Informer
Informer

Post by Stranger »

LPB wrote:
hello22 wrote:
justanopinion wrote:Womens clothes don't make men rape, men make themselves rape. No one is ever asking for it and if you think they are you need a reality check.
This 100%.

It's fine to just dislike how Shannon dresses, but to say she is "attracting a rapist" and "could be taken advantage of" is sick.
I think that attitude and hate you have towards women for how they dress is a million times worse than the actual women dressing that way.
I don't think that person meant rape in the literal sense.
More like attracting guys who are looking for 'one thing' as they say...at least that's how I read it. But anyway I guess some will still take offence to that even...
If their comment wasn't really to suggest rape in a literal sense than they should really re-think what they are saying.
Rape isn't something that can be misinterpreted, that's like someone saying they're going to murder someone but not in the literal sense. It's not something to joke about (although sadly, a lot of times it is). That's how I read it anyways...

Chihuahualover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chihuahualover »

Yeah well, i didn't mean rape per se, i meant taken advantage of, or attract the 'one-night-stand' and you never know who these one night stands are. yeah, i should probably change my vocab with things, but i personally feel that a lot one-night-stands ARE rape.
people joke about murder all the time as well.

im gonna say one last thing.

MEN are the ones who do the rape. Women are the ones who (sadly) have to prevent it. And that means protection through weapons, self defence, never walking alone, especially in the dark as well as other precautions, and my extra precautions are dressing modestly, not drinking, not going to parties after dark, not walking in the city alone (if i have to i carry pepper spray and a pocket knife). call me paranoid, call me anti-feminist, but until these sick people realise that women are more than a sex toy, its what we have to do to ensure our safety.
.......eggghhhhhh.....

MerryGentry
Learner
Learner

Post by MerryGentry »

1) New Zealanders really do not dress like Australians except in Summer (and in town on friday/saturday night), every other season - no (Source, I''m from New Zealand). 2) That lace bralette + white loose singlet is so trashy, especially since you can see through the singlet. 3) That spring dress fits her awfully, her fake boobs make the fabric gape when you're looking at her side on. 4) I don't know how she fails to understand that she IS NOT a size 10 on top anymore. Her fake boobs would probably make her a 12 or a small 14 on top (NZ sizes of course). 5) Oh god her tan =| 6) Wheres her big butt that is supposedly part of the reason she wanted fake boobs?

haveaseat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by haveaseat »

One thing I find so odd about Shannon is that her face makeup must look so dark on her in real life but her lights make her look super matched and light. I am nc42 in Mac and a mixed race (between Caucasian dad and black mum) so I'm quite a bit darker than Shannon yet I was watching a tutorial of hers and she was wearing the same colour bourjois foundation as me! I was literally shocked haha. Either she wears a lot of fake tan or is just wears her foundation darker than her body?

jessickanz

Post by jessickanz »

I'm from the same town as Shannon and I have to admit that most of the girls here wear the gross, overpriced skanky shit she does.

jessickanz

Post by jessickanz »

Also, am I the only one that loathes the shitout of Sally Jo? Omfg. She is so insipid and such a kiss ass to Shannon. She sucks at makeup, her eyebrows are disgusting and she seems really insipid.

flylikeacg
Debater
Debater

Post by flylikeacg »

jessickanz wrote:Also, am I the only one that loathes the shitout of Sally Jo? Omfg. She is so insipid and such a kiss ass to Shannon. She sucks at makeup, her eyebrows are disgusting and she seems really insipid.
THANK YOU. FINALLY SOMEONE IS ABLE TO EXPRESS HOW I FEEL ABOUT SALLY JO. No you're not the only one that loathes her. I do too. She's so desperately trying to film more videos with Shannon to get her channel with more subscribers. I hate when she films with Shannon. I much prefer Shannon filming on her own than with other youtubers

jessickanz

Post by jessickanz »

flylikeacg wrote:
jessickanz wrote:Also, am I the only one that loathes the shitout of Sally Jo? Omfg. She is so insipid and such a kiss ass to Shannon. She sucks at makeup, her eyebrows are disgusting and she seems really insipid.
THANK YOU. FINALLY SOMEONE IS ABLE TO EXPRESS HOW I FEEL ABOUT SALLY JO. No you're not the only one that loathes her. I do too. She's so desperately trying to film more videos with Shannon to get her channel with more subscribers. I hate when she films with Shannon. I much prefer Shannon filming on her own than with other youtubers

Amen sister! Hahaha - I am glad I am not the only one that can't stand her. She's such a pain in the ass and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan she sucks at makeup. I find Shannon really awkward to watch when she's with other youtubers.

flylikeacg
Debater
Debater

Post by flylikeacg »

jessickanz wrote:
flylikeacg wrote:

Amen sister! Hahaha - I am glad I am not the only one that can't stand her. She's such a pain in the ass and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan she sucks at makeup. I find Shannon really awkward to watch when she's with other youtubers.
HAHAHAHA. Yessss. Shannon filming alone is much better, she seems to be very uncomfortable filming around other people .

Btw Is there a thread on here about makeupupbyalli and Sally Jo?

mitty_moo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mitty_moo »

sallyjo's eyebrows are soo jacked up. they are just two straight lines and they make her forehead look so prominent. And she does suck dick at makeup. but i agree with her comment that shorter hair suits shannon better. It makes her look classier.

jumii
Learner
Learner

Post by jumii »

She posted this on FB oop
Shout out to the people who get annoyed that 'I am so self absorbed and vain' and feel that I 'need to get my head out of my ass'

Here is not one, but TWO selfies to 'ruin your life'.

Selfies are literally part of my job. And I love posting them. Does that make me self absorbed? I don't really care, because I am the only person who's opinion matters about myself. I'll post 50 a day if I want to. I love makeup, and when I spend 40 minutes putting it on, you know damn well i'm gonna pose and show it off!

Guess what? I have learnt to love myself, the way I look, feel confident, and I love what I do. I do my best to promote positivity, self love, confidence….. And if you can't handle that, I REALLY don't mind if you stop following me. I do this for people who share my passion, not for people to try and put me down. You are wasting your time Read on…

Selfies are one of the only things women have where they can be seen exactly how they want to be seen. We are in control. Selfies are empowering. The fact that we can take a selfie and share it confidently with the world is very brave!

Makeup or no makeup, we can post as many selfies as we want. And I will. Because it is my face. This is my page. This is what I do. This is me. I want to post them. So I will.

To anyone who is scared to post a selfie because of other peoples criticism, DON'T be. They wish they could selfie as good as us. Post your selfies below.
Damn, I wanna know where she's reading about being "self-absorbed and vain" and "needs to get her head out of her ass" because why would she read here if she only concerns herself with ~positivity?

mitty_moo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mitty_moo »

its probably on her instagram account. I kind of agree though, she's promoting her business when she posts selfies. But shannon needs to realize...

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Lol, "selfies are empowering." Girl, do not even try to pass off what you do as some sort of half-assed feminism. Educate yourself, Shan

Return to “Shaaanxo”