Kathryn Ann

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Kathryn Ann

Post by taytay »

Formally babypinkpuff or something like that.
I didnt see a thread on her, sorry if I missed it.
But what are your guys' opinion on her?

I mean I think she's good with make, she's a beautiful girl, and she has her life together which is admirable. But... sometimes I think she feels as though she's perfect and it's annoying. For example she made a video about her hair because people had been asking and she was like "blahh blahh blahh.. my hair is not THAT great I dont know why you guys care" and im pretty sure she said people were obsessed with it.i dont know she just annoys me sometimes.

youtubebeauts
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kathryn Ann

Post by youtubebeauts »

I like her but i think she cares too much about what people think and can come off a bit insecure.

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by taytay »

Yeah I agree. And then she always has to make a comment back to the negative things people have to say which makes her seem rude and bratty

ispeaktruth
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ispeaktruth »

So I went to school with Kathryn grade 6-12 and we are in the same cities but 2 different colleges. Kathryn loves attention and plays the pity game better than anybody I have ever met. At school they called her Barbie and she loved it!!!! she did not want to date hayden at first because she was WAY MORE popular than him, but she can boss him around so they mesh well together. (although, he is really down to earth & a funny guy and VERY hard working) Kathryn loves when people comment on her looks that being said she is a liar! In our city in texas she liked/and had a secret relationship (w/benefits) w/ a friend of mine ( who is African American) and would hide it because her RICH friends would not have approved. She does NOT have body issues like she portrays in her videos , she danced and cheered and was always walking around in sports bras , when the coach said we could wear our shirts. she is a pretty girl who KNOWS it, she likes when she says her hair is a mess, her makeup is not right, she has body issues just so people can say you are so BEAUTIFUL blah blah.... all in all she is a pretty MEAN girl who is smart and knows it she thinks she is better than most.
(any Q's about her just ask)

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by taytay »

^ omg! that makes sense.. she does act like everything about her life is perfect. and she is a brat when people leave negative comments. and lately her videos are ALL about her.. no tutorials, no hauls, no makeup.. only kathrynn.

poor hayden. he seems so nice

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by taytay »

I can't believe no one finds this girl so annoying. I had to unfollow her on Instagram because all of her posts are
1. Her boyfriend who she refers to as her hubby.
2. A selfie of her sitting in her car that looks like all of the other selfies she posted of her sitting in her car.
3. A screen shot of her twitter posts..
And she pretends she's a teacher even though she works at a preschool. Your not a teacher

rai21
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by rai21 »

ispeaktruth wrote:So I went to school with Kathryn grade 6-12 and we are in the same cities but 2 different colleges. Kathryn loves attention and plays the pity game better than anybody I have ever met. At school they called her Barbie and she loved it!!!! she did not want to date hayden at first because she was WAY MORE popular than him, but she can boss him around so they mesh well together. (although, he is really down to earth & a funny guy and VERY hard working) Kathryn loves when people comment on her looks that being said she is a liar! In our city in texas she liked/and had a secret relationship (w/benefits) w/ a friend of mine ( who is African American) and would hide it because her RICH friends would not have approved. She does NOT have body issues like she portrays in her videos , she danced and cheered and was always walking around in sports bras , when the coach said we could wear our shirts. she is a pretty girl who KNOWS it, she likes when she says her hair is a mess, her makeup is not right, she has body issues just so people can say you are so BEAUTIFUL blah blah.... all in all she is a pretty MEAN girl who is smart and knows it she thinks she is better than most.
(any Q's about her just ask)
Wow...I find that very interesting, most especially because of the way she comes off in her videos i.e very pure and wholesome. I think someone left a comment about pre-marital sex and she got very defensive, I believe she said something along the lines of "just because two people are living together doesn't mean they are having sex" she also wears a promise ring...hmmm...

helloomate
Lurker
Lurker

Post by helloomate »

They moved and i actually like the place

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by taytay »

shes not even a beauty guru anymore she hasnt posted a beauty video in ages all she does is house tours, mia videos, vlogs, and weird hauls or advice videos

MackenzieBP
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MackenzieBP »

I find her to be really full of herself. She is always on this high horse thinking she is better than everyone else.

When she posted on IG that here and her boyfriend were staying at a hotel for a anniversary I commented: "they're just going to banging in that hotel all weekend" and she blocked me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by taytay »

Yeah LOL. she gets really mad about comments like that, which is just silly. obviously people are going to think you're having sex with your boyfriend.. even if you're not. it doesn't matter becausethey are the only ones who know the truth and they're the only ones who should really care.

and agreed. she is really full of herself. she claims she worked full time and went to school full time. but she full time is 40+ hours a week.. and she was working like 25. and she acts like shes so responsible for all her bills but her parents paid for her to go to school and pay for her car so really she only has to worry about her apartment, utitiies, grocceries, and gas for her car... which she splits with her boyfriend.

but although she can be really cocky.. lately she has been less annoying and putting good content out on her channel so i have to give her a pat on the back for that. lol

helloomate
Lurker
Lurker

Post by helloomate »

Does anyone know what was going on with her when she was still living at home? She said something along the lines of her crying herself to sleep every night.

AubreyGrace251
Talker
Talker

Post by AubreyGrace251 »

I liked this girl when I first found her because I had things in common with her. I worked at a daycare and I went to nursing school. However, as time went on she reminded me all to much of a stuck up bitch. She rubs things into people's faces without even noticing it, or maybe she does it intentionally. Yeah she's proud of the "independent" life she lives and she makes good grades even though she takes mostly online classes from what I can tell and that shit is so easy. Mind you, she keeps saying she's going to nursing school but it is hard to get into and I'm positive she isn't even accepted anywhere. Her latest drama is with the boyfriend and she was so dramatic on Twitter saying she isn't broke up with him and how she doesn't want to film an upcoming video because it's a "hard subject" yet whatever that video may be it hasn't been uploaded. I Just wish she would be honest instead of trying to hide her break up.

AubreyGrace251
Talker
Talker

Post by AubreyGrace251 »

Omfg I'm just minutes into her new video about managing being a full time student and full time worker and I am already super annoyed. Putting up a video like this is not helping ANYONE it's just her way of bragging about how she can "balance" her life and make herself look smart. Too bad you can't balance a relationship with all of it.

Abbydoodle91
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Abbydoodle91 »

Everyone ready for the truth??? Hayden left her!!! Ok let me back up a minute.. Kathryn and I have alot of mutual friends and live in the same town. Its amazing that she was able to keep this under wraps for as long as she did because one of her closest friends blabs about all her dirty laundry as soon as she hears it. Alas, loose lips has finally broken her silence and spilled the beans. According to Kathryn through this source, without any warning or signs that things were going wrong (yeah right), Hayden came to her and said that he couldn't take it anymore. That he felt smothered by her and that he couldn't live with her anymore. Huge blow for Miss perfect!!! Oh and when did this happen you might ask? This might be the best part of all... This shot to the heart occured on.... wait for it.... VALENTINES DAY!!!!! The girl who claims she has everything put together lost her "hubby" on the day of love!!!!! Amazed she hasn't said anything about it yet? Well she already has.. If you notice in the information of her two newest videos she lists hayden's age but DOES NOT say that they are living together. Subtle, but we get the message Kathryn. Don't expect her to ever acknowledge it or give her youtube followers the courtesy of knowing that they are over. She doesn't even act like it bothers her in real life (her real life by the way is a story for a whole different time). With all that said, I just wanted everyone to know whats going on in little miss perfect's life. Thanks and have a Blessed Day Y'all! :D

0perator
Learner
Learner

Post by 0perator »

Abbydoodle91 wrote:Everyone ready for the truth??? Hayden left her!!! Ok let me back up a minute.. Kathryn and I have alot of mutual friends and live in the same town. Its amazing that she was able to keep this under wraps for as long as she did because one of her closest friends blabs about all her dirty laundry as soon as she hears it. Alas, loose lips has finally broken her silence and spilled the beans. According to Kathryn through this source, without any warning or signs that things were going wrong (yeah right), Hayden came to her and said that he couldn't take it anymore. That he felt smothered by her and that he couldn't live with her anymore. Huge blow for Miss perfect!!! Oh and when did this happen you might ask? This might be the best part of all... This shot to the heart occured on.... wait for it.... VALENTINES DAY!!!!! The girl who claims she has everything put together lost her "hubby" on the day of love!!!!! Amazed she hasn't said anything about it yet? Well she already has.. If you notice in the information of her two newest videos she lists hayden's age but DOES NOT say that they are living together. Subtle, but we get the message Kathryn. Don't expect her to ever acknowledge it or give her youtube followers the courtesy of knowing that they are over. She doesn't even act like it bothers her in real life (her real life by the way is a story for a whole different time). With all that said, I just wanted everyone to know whats going on in little miss perfect's life. Thanks and have a Blessed Day Y'all! :D
In one of her recent videos she was talking about how Hayden might propose to her this year around April or something. She sounded SUPER crazy and even acknowledged that she did. I wonder if that also played into his decision. In her case, she is done with school and possibly on her way to finishing he career but he might not be there yet.

That sounds like a tough situation. But they're young so they'll be ok.

AubreyGrace251
Talker
Talker

Post by AubreyGrace251 »

I honestly feel kind of bad for her knowing for sure now that they're broken up, but I mean she doesn't seem phased by it so idgaf. On that last Q&A she did sound like a psycho planning her own engagement. I feel bad for Hayden, but I'm proud of him. I'm sure she will spill the beans eventually. I know they had split the day she tweeted she didn't want to film a video bc it was a "hard subject" and that was Feb 22 and I've been waiting for that video but it hasn't been posted quite yet.

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by taytay »

are u sure they arent together? 2 weeks ago she uploaded a food haul and it included food she bough for hayden....
i dont think they broke up honestly

AubreyGrace251
Talker
Talker

Post by AubreyGrace251 »

I'm sure that Food haul was pre-filmed. Also, if it wasn't, it was just her way of covering up the whole thing, which seems very much like her to do such a thing.

AubreyGrace251
Talker
Talker

Post by AubreyGrace251 »

Lol @ people everywhere on her social media constantly asking if they broke up. Just come out with it already. He ain't coming back sweetie.

Return to “F-K”