Kathryn Ann

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
kathrynann
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kathryn Ann

Post by kathrynann »

I rewatched the video and definitely see how what I said could be misinterpreted. The video is down now! Thank you!

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by taytay »

Yeah I really don’t believe that’s actually Kathryn and if it is coming into your thread to plead with ppl to stop talking about you when no one commented here for years is giving the thread the attention that you “don’t want”

Flowers2005
Learner
Learner

Post by Flowers2005 »

Why is it so hard to believe it? Bc is someone who said her kids were going to do beauty pageants! Or is it hard to believe that her ego is on the ground? Kathryn loves attention! she always thought super high of her future. But her ego is hurt right now and not forever. I hope with that bonfire charity she is doing for Logans heart surgery she proves that she isn’t just keep the money. I hope she shows receipts to see where that money is going! Kathryn doesn’t care to have a private life if she actually did she would only have family on Instagram!

kathrynann
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kathrynann »

Well i actually did consider a family/personal friends only Instagram and then things quieted down for awhile so I thought the hate might be over. Then I had a beautiful baby who has beautiful special needs and my desire to share her worth and value was ignited and so I kept the current Instagram I have. But it was definitely a thought. My baby can still very much do beauty pageants if she wants to. Or dance/play sports, or play an instrument or whatever she wants to do. I think before you have children you definitely have your own dreams for them and then once you actually have them, you realize you want them to do whatever they dream to do. It’s a beautiful shift in perspective.

janelle-95
Informer
Informer

Post by janelle-95 »

kathrynann wrote:Well i actually did consider a family/personal friends only Instagram and then things quieted down for awhile so I thought the hate might be over. Then I had a beautiful baby who has beautiful special needs and my desire to share her worth and value was ignited and so I kept the current Instagram I have. But it was definitely a thought. My baby can still very much do beauty pageants if she wants to. Or dance/play sports, or play an instrument or whatever she wants to do. I think before you have children you definitely have your own dreams for them and then once you actually have them, you realize you want them to do whatever they dream to do. It’s a beautiful shift in perspective.
Dude like just don’t look here. It’s obvious you are lurking on here very frequently because every time someone comments you reply a day or two later. If you actually are Kathryn, just do not look??? You’re begging us to stop but someone comments MAYBE once a month on average. It’s weird that you have to try to come stop us when you could have the self control to not even check here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by taytay »

LOl yeah it’s so weird. The user “kathrynann” came here a few years ago claiming to be Kathryn and said a subscriber told her about this and she decided to see what ppl were saying. Then the thread dies for a few years. Then “kathrynann” comes back and has multiple conversations with random users who have never posted except for in this thread. Seems sus to me lol.

Flowers2005
Learner
Learner

Post by Flowers2005 »

Kathryn you act funny! Not Like people didn’t know you in high school 😝 you always trying to be someone you aren’t ( you’re still fake) I don’t think you will change at all but just know that the more you try the worse it gets. You aren’t in control bet you still think you will be rich, this and that bla bla I know you. Now you will use your daughter! you’re still a bit of a crazy to put it nicely. You think youre so smart you can’t fool everyone

Flowers2005
Learner
Learner

Post by Flowers2005 »

And if you want to share her to the world why don’t you make your Instagram public? And make another one for family? Right now you’re in the middle! And you still didn’t address the Logan’s heart charity. Bonfire the website is clear. Are you going to show people where the money is going? Or are you going to keep it all? Your comments regarding the fundraiser were that most of the money was going to charity and you were only keeping a small amount.

Flowers2005
Learner
Learner

Post by Flowers2005 »

And taytay maybe you don’t know her but I can assure you that’s her! In case you don’t follow her Instagram she is now always talking about DS awareness. Or if you don’t follow her go see her Instagram bio. And I’m new but i always read here lol I went to school w her. I know there a lot ppl who don’t comment but they do read here just saying. And if I knew how to share pics here I would show you that it is her

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by taytay »

Ummm or it’s you pretending to be her which is extremely weird. You have only made posts in this thread more recently (after Kathryn magically appears)

Flowers2005
Learner
Learner

Post by Flowers2005 »

No taytay, if you would know the way she speaks you would know it’s her. She always tries to control the situations and another thing is no one would come and defend someone without knowing details of her life.But don’t worry kathryn loves attention she already is planing on launching her Instagram influencer career using her daughter probably! you will see we all know it’s a matter of time. And she isn’t okay with Logan’s beautiful condition.

From thinking being skinny, always dressing nice, and always trying to marry someone with a college degree. (thinking she was going to be rich 🤑) Always saying her children were going to do beauty pageants DISGUSTING (so many pedos there) from putting others down no she isn’t okay she isn’t like all of us we cry and move on because we don’t want admiration from strangers or for them to think we are perfect like she tries to act like she is. Her heart is wrong

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by taytay »

Her daughter is so cute.

Flowers2005
Learner
Learner

Post by Flowers2005 »

I apologize if I sound rude but all babies with ds look the same to me. And I unfollowed her Instagram got boring and I already knew many of things she is promoting! And she made her Instagram public for a couple days then put it back private but not many people are interested so in order to gain followers she went private again. She is got nothing that I’m interested in 🤚👋

mischa0130
Learner
Learner

Post by mischa0130 »

kathrynann wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:43 am
In that video you’re referring to, I said that someone had made a comment to me using the R word and then I repeated said comment. Those were NEVER my own words. I should have never actually repeated what that person said. Government assistance is not a bad thing for those who need it. I have never snapped at anyone in regards to them asking if i will come back to YT. It’s not a ridiculous question for them to ask. I have said that I don’t have any intention on doing so though. My daughter having DS is no karma. It’s not a “punishment” because it’s not a bad thing. Your words are very hurtful and I just hope that one day I could be left alone. Thank you!

Kathryn, if there is any chance you see this I want you to know I miss you. I was a long time subscriber! Even back to the pink puff days. I saw every one of your videos and really looked up to you. I've found myself missing your videos so much lately. You helped me learn to be an adult, cope with a breakup, and succeed in nursing school. If there's anyway I could even be accepted to follow you on insta? You are amazing and I'd love to follow you again since you were a huge part of my life

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by taytay »

I wonder what she’s been up to.

Flowers2005
Learner
Learner

Post by Flowers2005 »

Not much 🫥she is been selling her tshirt for DS. Her husband still trying to make it to the big leagues! She is working as a school nurse not much has changed with them

Return to “F-K”