Xiaxue Part 4

Puu
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 4

Post by Puu »

You can't trust her looks with all the photoshop.

PS: @smiley, did you get my PM? :?

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

^ Yes, I saw it just now. I responded btw. 8-)

Post by Guest »

She already said she only lets igloo out when Mike gets home. She alluded last week that he gets home late. Let's say he gets home at 9 pm. Do they even let the bunny out at all? They made him a "house" but does he have any toys? He must be neurotic from boredom. It seems mike cares for him more than her.

And it seems I was right about them bringing dash to the u.s soon

Ps. She's really taken advantage of this mothercare sponsorship. Everything she has picked is the most expensive. I don't think she even reads up on the items, just assumes most expensive = better lol

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

For some reason, this comment has been disturbing me for the past few hours since it was last posted above. I'm not being dramatic either. Something about it just feels so unsettling, yet it also explains so much regarding Momo being the main care provider for Dash.

XX comes across as an immature who'd exclaim, "Yay, puppy/bunny/kitten/fishy/baby!" until the novelty wears off.

Puu
Learner
Learner

Post by Puu »

Cupcakefrosting wrote:For some reason, this comment has been disturbing me for the past few hours since it was last posted above. I'm not being dramatic either. Something about it just feels so unsettling, yet it also explains so much regarding Momo being the main care provider for Dash.

XX comes across as an immature who'd exclaim, "Yay, puppy/bunny/kitten/fishy/baby!" until the novelty wears off.
OMG Are you serious?? You're so jealous of her! She has a bunny, it's a Holland Lop if you didn't know that and everyone is jealous of her for having such a cute bunny including YOU! Also she has a baby who is FULL Caucasian, with blue, mint, turquoise, grayish and totally NOT brown eyes and yes PINK eyebrows but of course you wouldn't see that because you're so jealous you think he's kind of Asian.

But seriously,what you said pretty much explains what she thinks.

Return to “Xiaxue”