Anime

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Anime

Post by Diorette »

Do you like anime? What are your favourites?

I used to be a huge fan a few years ago but for some reason I stopped watching it, I still like it a lot.
My favourites have to be Romeo x Juliet, I'm in love with my sister (even tho it's just one episode I think) and some others.

mommyoftwogirlsca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Anime

Post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

I like Sailor Moon I think that is Anime also Dragonballz.

Sonia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sonia »

There are a couple of other anime threads on here but I'm too lazy to look for them. :P Here's most of what I've seen, though I'm sure I've left some stuff out.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/elihz

My absolute favorite is Wolf's Rain, followed by Code Geass, Naruto, FMA Brotherhood, and One Piece. And of course, anything Miyazaki.

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

mommyoftwogirlsca wrote:I like Sailor Moon I think that is Anime also Dragonballz.
I WISH YOU WOULD, bitch nozzle.

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

Shaman King
I WISH YOU WOULD, bitch nozzle.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

My all-time favorite Anime is one from the 80s - Superdimensional Fortress Macross (Macross for short). It was adapted in the US into the TV series called RoboTech (and they added 2 other series - Southern Cross and Mospaeda). I also really enjoyed Sailormoon, although it disappointed me that they never brought the 5th season to North America.

I'm excited though that Sailormoon is coming back this year (starting where it left off in season 5). Will be interesting where Naoko Takeuchi takes the series next. I hope this will also mean that the entire series will come back to North America - maybe with a less butchered dub (or even sub).

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

I loved: Chobits, Full Metal Alchemist, InuYasha, Cardcaptor Sakura, Sailor Moon & Pokemon.

I've been watching Studio Ghibli (/Hayao Miyazaki) movies with my boyfriend every night this week and I've been LOVING it. I haven't seen any of these movies in about 10 years (except for Ponyo and Totoro due to babysitting) and watched some that I've never seen before. My boyfriend has only seen Totoro so I couldn't wait to show him Spirited Away, which I ended up falling in love with all over again. One of the best movies of all time (anime or not,) hands down :love2: :love2: :love2:

I've seen a lot more but I can't for the life of me remember..

Post by Guest »

I watched Gosick recently! It was fascinating! I absolutely love love love the Natsume Yuujinchou series too!! They are so gentle and sad at the same time. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai changed my outlook in life. It's gory and stuff but after watching that I've learnt to never give up until my situation change for the good :D

My other favourites are already mentioned above. FMA, Inuyasha, Shaman King, those legendary and mainstream( in my opinion) animes. Oh and I forgot to mention Hunter X Hunter! <3 Killua <3

seohyun
Lurker
Lurker

Post by seohyun »

I like soul eater, fullmetal alchemist, ouran high school host club, and a lot of other ones ^^
ImageImage

sous les étoiles
Informer
Informer

Post by sous les étoiles »

The only amines I've watched were Peach Girl and School Rumble. But I didn't like School Rumble very much.

Lefaineant
Informer
Informer

Post by Lefaineant »

I got into anime when the Sci-Fi Channel (SyFy) used to show anime on their network. I think it was Robot Carnival and the animation was fantastical. My enthusiasm waned during my college years, so I don't often watch often. My favorites that come to mind are (in no particular order): Diry Pair, Kikaider, Macross, Gungrave, Sailormoon, Digimon (season 1 and 2), Fist of the North Star, Cowboy Bebop, Akira, Samurai Champloo, Baccano, Nodame Cantabile, Durarara, Mushishi, Mononoke, Escaflowne, Ninja Scroll, and Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind.

The only shows I currently watch/like is Gintama and Naruto Spinoff: Rock Lee and His Ninja Pals.

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer

Your favorite anime??

Post by jeshikadoll »

Return to “Anime”