Jim is Pathetic

tyupdate
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jim is Pathetic

Post by tyupdate »

can someone please combine the two threads on jim????? the same things are being discussed in two different threads. or people who can't find recent discussion about jim, comment on tanya's or zoe's threats. i don't know who to ask but can someone solve it please?

tweed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tweed »

They look awkward, like two best friends kissing for a joke.

silverdun
Talker
Talker

Post by silverdun »

LadyBugB wrote:It's time Jim looked for another type of employment - a face and personality like his is best hidden and not seen. He's annoys me every time he appears in someone else's vlog - he's awkward, unfunny and just looks so out of place. Leave that youtube style to the young ones Jim, why not find another type of subject matter to focus on - people only subscribe to you out of pity and hopefully to see their other favs.
I've only seen him a handful of times in others vlogs and he's the most awkward person I ever saw in my life! He always looks so confused and he's achingly boring. For me at least, it's a relief when he leaves a vlog. He's the perfect bland for Tanya though :D

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

tweed wrote:They look awkward, like two best friends kissing for a joke.
Aren't they together like since they were teenagers? Well, it seems like he just missed out on meeting other, more interesting people and now it is too late since all his business opportunities are stringed together with Tanya's business and Youtube career. He is more of an accessory I feel like, just someone to brag about. Pretty convinced that their relationship changed over the years and Jim sees himself as the more attractive one nowadays, while Tanya being way too hot for him in their earlier days :D However, I literally can see him cheat on her when the views are going down and living his life as a rich, handsome, partying bachelor in his best years in London 8-)
Anyway, how famous is he in Great Britain? Is his face to be recognized on the streets or is it more Tan? I can assure you, he could live a nice, anonymous life in Amsterdam or Zurich without being bothered by anyone :D

DrJake
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DrJake »

Why the hell are they getting an office space to record videos?! Does Jim think that professional videos are going to rescue his flailing career?

ilovejumpers
Talker
Talker

Post by ilovejumpers »

I don't watch their videos a lot anymore (if at all) however the vibe dynamic I'm getting from them is that of an overprotective dad and his clumsy toddler daughter.

Return to “Tanya Burr”