ps: cheri, your eyebrows look fucking horrible

SpillingTea
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HeyCheri Part 2

Post by SpillingTea »

^why you think that? You think APG was the one she wanted to bash on FB?

Have you guys seen her new pictures on tumblr? Why the hell would she think that kinda face is attractive? DAT FACE UGLY.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

hecho wrote:Image

I'm pretty sure that's not how you spell Jaime Lannister's name.

She should teach michelle phan how to draw.

prettyontheinside
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyontheinside »

Have you guys seen her new pictures on tumblr? Why the hell would she think that kinda face is attractive? DAT FACE UGLY.
lulz. Always the same face with the same lighting.

Mellie

Post by Mellie »

I don't even find her drawings horrible.. but they certainly aren't worth the hundreds of dollars she's trying to charge. She has a lot of work to do to get near that level. The only people who will commission her now are her submissives, I'm sure.

snackumz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by snackumz »

pumpkinpies wrote:I can't believe she actually posted that awful "article".
I too found myself lol'ing at her calling that awful crap an "article".

heycherisucks
Informer
Informer

Post by heycherisucks »

her relationship insecurity is showing in those recent convos

Post by Guest »

So she has like 200,000 followers on facebook and the only art print she sold so far is 12$.
And none of her real friends buy her art prints?
Hell if one of my best friends was selling an art-piece I'd buy one just to show I support him/her.
What about APG? he doesn't buy her art prints?
If my SO was a start-up artist I'd buy some and hang it up in my house to show to guests etc.

ZenCat
Informer
Informer

Post by ZenCat »

ccck wrote:So she has like 200,000 followers on facebook and the only art print she sold so far is 12$.
And none of her real friends buy her art prints?
Hell if one of my best friends was selling an art-piece I'd buy one just to show I support him/her.
What about APG? he doesn't buy her art prints?
If my SO was a start-up artist I'd buy some and hang it up in my house to show to guests etc.
Her likes are fake. She has no real friends. Her relationship with APG is obviously not genuine. Her artistic ability is questionable at best.

captainface
Learner
Learner

Post by captainface »

Accidentally deleted her tumblr my ass. Shit asks you if you want to do it and makes you confirm.

Mellie

Post by Mellie »

She was completely and blatantly lying in the comments on a FB post.

Follower: As for me, I accepted a lot of gifts before. Honestly, some dudes just like doing it. Whatever makes em happy ;p
Sherilynn: I have in the past when I was single and not really considering anyone's feelings but my own, but if anyone's going to spoil me now, it's my boyfriendddddddd

G used to be a part of her findomme thing, he even got involved by 'humiliating' her submissives as well. Apparently he thought the whole thing was hilarious and was comfortable with her being a sex worker as long as she got free shit. She would use the money she got from her slaves to buy him things too. :/

Mellie

Post by Mellie »

She was completely and blatantly lying in the comments on a FB post.

Follower: As for me, I accepted a lot of gifts before. Honestly, some dudes just like doing it. Whatever makes em happy ;p
Sherilynn: I have in the past when I was single and not really considering anyone's feelings but my own, but if anyone's going to spoil me now, it's my boyfriendddddddd

G used to be a part of her findomme thing, he even got involved by 'humiliating' her submissives as well. Apparently he thought the whole thing was hilarious and was comfortable with her being a sex worker as long as she got free shit. She would use the money she got from her slaves to buy him things too. :/

offthebeatenpath
Learner
Learner

Post by offthebeatenpath »

So, she blocked me, so I can't reply to her recent post....so I'm going to just leave this here.

Cheri, saying that you aren't ableist because you once dated a guy with one hand is very close to saying "I'm not racist! I have a black friend!" and I hope you know that isn't cool.

Btw she blocked me for pointing out that her post was ableist. I was very polite in pointing it out. Way to go, Cheri, you're such a pro at interacting with fans.

moosiemouse
Learner
Learner

Post by moosiemouse »

Did her tumblr get hacked? It says "blogger, domme and illustrator" ?? Or is she admitting she's still domming? What is happening?!

hecho
Talker
Talker

Post by hecho »

Looks like we got an acknowledgement on her new blog post:
Some people also expect me to respond to each and every single one of the comments or emails I get, and y’know, maybe when I was like, 19 or something, that was fine, because no one really followed me back then and I actually had the time to get back to every single person as well as the ability to write about whatever-the-fuck I wanted without people blowing up at me over stupid things like how I felt uncomfortable with a guy who went to prison touching my hair and telling me I smell good but who also happens to be blind and supposedly that makes me “ableist” even though as everyone who’s anyone will recall I dated someone with ONE HAND for like FOUR YEARS so maybe someone needs to get their facts straight.

Ahem.
She probably got completely wasted last night, freaked out, and deleted everything.

strawberrycake
Talker
Talker

Post by strawberrycake »

She deleted her tumblr probably because she wanted more hits on her dead website.

I seriously think she's having a mental breakdown or something. She impresses me only through how much more pathetic and offensive she becomes as months go by, especially just when you think she can't get any worse...

I don't even read her blog posts or anything else for that matter anymore because they're all the same. I scan them and it's basically just heycheri in denial, writing about how perfect and amazing she is whereas everyone else in the world is depraved and disgusting. Heycheri's sister's accomplishments include a successful marriage, a healthy baby, a stable nursing career and so on. Heycheri's accomplishments include getting drunk, getting high, and getting naked. Wow.
NEW FORUM FOR HEYCHERI / SHERILYNN MACALE:

https://tattle.life/threads/heycheri.7479

snackumz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by snackumz »

LOL @ her in any way proclaiming to be a domme. Sure, that was her only "successful" internet persona, but hasn't all these years of proclaiming herself a submissive housewife type who wants a man to lord over her telling her what to do just completely DESTROYED any credibility she had as a domme?

Guess what Cheri, in real life you cannot just flit back-and-forth between made up caricatures of yourself just because you don't like your life. It is sad how out of touch with her real self she is.

strawberrycake
Talker
Talker

Post by strawberrycake »

Why does heycheri even want to admit to being a domme NOW when she went crazy trying to delete all of its evidence?

Heycheri had more comments on her blog back on LJ when she was partying, camwhoring, shopping, and being a domme because she was 19-years-old. It's different when you're 27! Your readers have matured since then.
NEW FORUM FOR HEYCHERI / SHERILYNN MACALE:

heycherisucks
Informer
Informer

Post by heycherisucks »

I wonder if someone took that name from her

also...

"Now that I have a gajillion people reaching out to me over the web, it is a lottery chance that I respond.

I’m sorry about that.
Really, I am.
I wish I could get back to all of you, but I just can’t.
I often find myself wishing I had my own manager to just tell me what to do, direct me this way and that way, manage my fan mail and coax me along — ugh. That would make everything so much easier!"

Um there are youtubers with a REAL fan base of 200k+ people and they still manage to find time to reply to people. She's full of shit. Cheri you don't even have a job. The only manager you need is a manager at a real company who care HIRE YOU.

VoodooKitty
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by VoodooKitty »

A buddy of mine joked recently that the number of men who have probably fapped to the thought of me is most likely numbered in the hundreds of thousands. My response was an immediate “GROSSSS WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SAY THAT TO MEEEE” — but also, with the amount of comments I get on Facebook as well as messages or emails begging to talk to me, I can safely assume his assessment is true.

And c’mon. I watch my analytics. I am fully aware that when I post photos from any sort of modeling gig, the traffic on my website jumps substantially.

Sigh.
I am, by now, incredibly bored. We get it cheri, you think every male human being on this planet wants to sleep with you, because youre amazing and petite and tiny and you have feet and stuff. (and you totally not have a huge chin/head and a scary nose, so no one thinks you could accidentally sniff them up. totally not.)
Is everyone else as bored as I am with this stuff? I only kind-of-follow her to see when she will actually hit the floor. oh and to see when she will admit APG is done with her/never existed. :?

Return to “Sherilynn Macale”