Am I Getting Too Personal Here?

pookie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Am I Getting Too Personal Here?

Post by pookie »

Dulce has everything she needs and wants. When she didn't have nothing she was happy. Now she has everything and can afford to do more, she is not happy. Her story about Living in South Central was interesting, she should have kept talking.

supertroll
Informer
Informer

Re: Am I Getting Too Personal Here?

Post by supertroll »

i just saw this video becuz she sort of referred to this vlog in her new vidoe, i think she is having a quarter life crisis, she cant even make any sense toward the end of the video

IGaveUpSugar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IGaveUpSugar »

The video was very rambly and hard to follow but I thought she looked gorgeous.
Sugar Neaux

thebluestlight
Talker
Talker

Post by thebluestlight »

I think she feels the need of having things on top of things and she doesn't now why and feels frustrated
English is not my first language, sorry for any mistakes (:

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

I thought she even seemed fake in this video- which is sad because its supposed to be a video where she opens up more to us. Im thinking she just did it because of the videos sonia has been putting up and even perhaps because of the video Jarmaine did about her.. like saying "no guys, im not fake- i can relate, see!" hah smh

allure
Informer
Informer

Post by allure »

I haven't watched her in years but it's like she's acting like jlovesmac like in her facial expressions. Also quarter life crises are hard, I'm going through one now. It's just hard to get old.

MissCocoa
Talker
Talker

Post by MissCocoa »

allure wrote:I haven't watched her in years but it's like she's acting like jlovesmac like in her facial expressions. Also quarter life crises are hard, I'm going through one now. It's just hard to get old.
I know exactly what you mean. Dulce gets on my nerves but eh it's possible she really could be having a quarter life crisis or maybe an existential crisis. I've been going through one since I graduated college 3 years ago and then throw in getting married and it's just too much. For some people it's really hard to actually notice that you are not "young" in a certain sense anymore.

vodka0nrocks
Learner
Learner

Post by vodka0nrocks »

it's a shame when you can buy what you want but have to beg for what you NEED!

My guess is she's feeling unfulfilled. Yes she was in the military. Yes has the subbies/follwers, clothes, make-up & sh!t a lot of girl's would KILL for, but what has she accomplished?

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

vodka0nrocks wrote:
it's a shame when you can buy what you want but have to beg for what you NEED!

My guess is she's feeling unfulfilled. Yes she was in the military. Yes has the subbies/follwers, clothes, make-up & sh!t a lot of girl's would KILL for, but what has she accomplished?
I don't know, she's actually accomplished a lot in my opinion... From being an illegal immigrant to going to the military to living with roaches to getting a career and starting a family and living comfortably and traveling by 26 sounds like a good amount of stuff.

Maybe she is starting to think about others now that she has provided for herself... She mentioned wanting to help others in that little monologue. Maybe she is realizing that she wants a new kind of fulfillment.
imma ball til the day i fall

guestt
Informer
Informer

Post by guestt »

It's just quarter-life crisis. Probably having doubts about her future even though she has accomplished quite a bit.

I hope she realises her hoarding habit does no good for her.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

I don't get why being in the military keeps getting thrown into the mix when peop,e talk about dulce. There are a small group of women who serve, and serve with honor and dignity and do physical tasks just as well if not better than men, then there are some who join for benefits, because they have nothing better going on, and they are trouble starters , they bitch and whine and expect people to carry them through the bumps that many people face during their time in the military. If how dulce acts on YouTube and with her fans is any indication of her real character or moral ethics, she is part of the second group. And before anyone jump down my throat, I'm an active-in- community military wife who HAS to mingle with those women.
And you know what, I get the quarter life crisis thing, but she doesn't seem to be making any kind of change. She is still phony as fuck, she is still buying a bunch of unnecessary shit, she is still pissing away the money she could be using " to help others " . Quarter life crisis is real, she is not.
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

Heyholetsgo wrote:I don't get why being in the military keeps getting thrown into the mix when peop,e talk about dulce. There are a small group of women who serve, and serve with honor and dignity and do physical tasks just as well if not better than men, then there are some who join for benefits, because they have nothing better going on, and they are trouble starters , they bitch and whine and expect people to carry them through the bumps that many people face during their time in the military. If how dulce acts on YouTube and with her fans is any indication of her real character or moral ethics, she is part of the second group. And before anyone jump down my throat, I'm an active-in- community military wife who HAS to mingle with those women.
And you know what, I get the quarter life crisis thing, but she doesn't seem to be making any kind of change. She is still phony as fuck, she is still buying a bunch of unnecessary shit, she is still pissing away the money she could be using " to help others " . Quarter life crisis is real, she is not.
Finally someone who sees through her bs video. I don't get how anyone could watch this and actually take her seriously. I can't believe she emits this fakeness in a video where she's supposed to be letting her guard-down and be more down-to-earth. I really don't think she has any hope of changing her bs ways.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

Shiro wrote:
Heyholetsgo wrote:I don't get why being in the military keeps getting thrown into the mix when peop,e talk about dulce. There are a small group of women who serve, and serve with honor and dignity and do physical tasks just as well if not better than men, then there are some who join for benefits, because they have nothing better going on, and they are trouble starters , they bitch and whine and expect people to carry them through the bumps that many people face during their time in the military. If how dulce acts on YouTube and with her fans is any indication of her real character or moral ethics, she is part of the second group. And before anyone jump down my throat, I'm an active-in- community military wife who HAS to mingle with those women.
Finally someone who sees through her bs video. I don't get how anyone could watch this and actually take her seriously. I can't believe she emits this fakeness in a video where she's supposed to be letting her guard-down and be more down-to-earth. I really don't think she has any hope of changing her bs ways.
I know right ? I think if anything, her shopping is catching up to her and her bank account,she is probably having fights with Jesse or something along those lines

ea19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ea19 »

I personally think that this lifestyle is suffocating her, all the hoarding, the attention, it's probably not fulfilling her anymore.
Get it together

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

I don't think anyone is debating the service of other people who also went to the military. That's not really why I brought it up. I mentioned it because it is an accomplishment and it is a part of her life. I'm not making her out to be some big hero, I'm only stating a fact. She went to a completely foreign to her country and she did risk her life and came back home safely, so I think that is an accomplishment. Why belittle her about that? It's not like she lied about it, she really did do it. Lets give her credit where it is due. I'm not one to praise the military or think of people who serve there to be Gods or anything like that. I'm just saying.... why not mention it?

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

Because after living six months on a base housing, you realize just because someone has served or gotten deployed that does not mean they are an angel. Look at her now. Would you be defending her the same way you are now had she not served ? She is a phony and serving a tour won't hide it. Not to mention, it's not like she did it for just to serve her country. Her motive (s) are questionable.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

Heyholetsgo wrote:Because after living six months on a base housing, you realize just because someone has served or gotten deployed that does not mean they are an angel. Look at her now. Would you be defending her the same way you are now had she not served ? She is a phony and serving a tour won't hide it. Not to mention, it's not like she did it for just to serve her country. Her motive (s) are questionable.
Who is defending her here? I think you're taking this way too seriously. All I said was that she was, in fact, in the military, and that it was an accomplishment. I specifically said that I don't hold people who are/were in the military in a higher regard than others. If she had gotten a different job then I would say that it would be an accomplishment as well. I think you should reread what I said and not put words in my mouth.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

I'm not taking anything seriously. Every time the topic of dulce and her personality comes up, people specifically use her having served as a crutch . Having that " accomplishment " as you like to put it ( its a part of one's job really )obviously hasn't added anything to her or her life. I don't get what you're trying to prove here.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

Lmao, explaining myself to you is useless. You blew what I said out of proportion and took it completely out of context. I was listing her accomplishments because someone said she hasn't accomplished anything, but I disagreed. I didn't just say "OMG GUIS SHE SERVED IN THE MILITARY DON'T YOU REMEMBAR" out of the blue. You just chose to fixate on that part. And idk what you're even talking about by thinking I'm using that as a crutch for her. I listed a fact and didn't even elaborate on it before you started talking about it, and I didn't turn it into an excuse for anything. :lol:

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

I don't know why you're constantly saying I'm taking shit seriously or blew things out of proportion when I'm simply stating something you said. Seems like you're the one who is taking this way too seriously. Don't worry, Just because I'm not using smilies doesn't mean I'm mad... :*&^%: :FU: see ?

Return to “Dulce Candy”