Plastic Surgery

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Plastic Surgery

Post by clairebear »

she definitely had a boob job. They aren't hugely out of proportion for her body so at least she didn't go crazy. Plastic surgery to the fowlers is like visiting the dentist. I don't know why people would be surprised or deny she had it done, there's nothing real about these girls.

Daphne
Learner
Learner

Post by Daphne »

Sorry I don't know how to post pics.

Her boobs look very unnatural.
http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/141282 ... E48BFC4B8E

And that picture everyone is talking about, well, she's not wearing a bra. Here's a clear pic.
http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/lf/off ... 823342.jpg

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

Daphne wrote:Sorry I don't know how to post pics.

Her boobs look very unnatural.
http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/141282 ... E48BFC4B8E

And that picture everyone is talking about, well, she's not wearing a bra. Here's a clear pic.
http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/lf/off ... 823342.jpg
It kills me that people pay for that look (pic 1). it's gawd awful and is circa victoria beckham 2001.

bunnyfoofoo2
Learner
Learner

Post by bunnyfoofoo2 »

It's either silicone or Puffs Plus! :D :D :D Omg..I could not help myself!!!

She def got a boob job bc if it were only from a push-up bra I think her boobs would be more squished together. Personally I've had a nosejob bc I got my Dad's nose and I know lots of people who have. I'm a size B as far as boobs and to me it's the perfect size..I think fake boobs look trashy-her's look fine though-if she just got them maybe they're swollen and will go down.

bunnyfoofoo2
Learner
Learner

Post by bunnyfoofoo2 »

I do think it sends the wrong message to her tween viewers though.

BulldogRN
Debater
Debater

Post by BulldogRN »

wtf? she's not TRYING to send a message. half of her idiot viewers are the ones who want to know about it and know more and blah blah blah, and that's why it's such a huge deal. why the hell should she not do what she wants? just because she's on youtube and has young people watching her? so what. if they're so easily influenced, they should get the hell off the internet, because it's not her job to raise them. you people sicken me.

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

The boobs are just awful, circa Victoria Beckham 2001. I truly feel both her and Elle get plastic surgery because they can with all the money they get. Instead of really analyzing if it will improve their looks or make it worse is no difference to them. It's just what you do when you live in LA and have a lot of "new money."

I truly feel like plastic surgery is becoming out of date and over saturated. Sort of like cell phone use. In the 90's it was so cool and a status symbol to have a cell phone. Now, almost every single person has one and people wander around in grocery stores, etc. blabbing and texting on their cell phones, not paying attention to people around them. It has become like lower level intelligence has access to a cell phone, which was once a status symbol for people with money and higher intelligence.

Plastic surgery is becoming the same thing. Almost anyone and everyone can do it these days, which makes it just watered down and generic. I admire the people who are rich and famous and don't do the plastic surgery. They look more like runway models and keep their uniqueness, which is a much higher intelligent decision instead of what the masses do now.

lipsticklushiousGG
Informer
Informer

Post by lipsticklushiousGG »

bunnyfoofoo2 wrote:I do think it sends the wrong message to her tween viewers though.
I disagree. If her viewers are watching her without any parental discretion then that's their problems. But she looks terrible. She's 20 and clearly shilling to her teen subscribers with her makeup line, etc but anyone who knows anything about Blair knows that she is herself (her unfashionable, money-hungry self) and it's no different than parents allowing their children to watch that trainwreck VMA Miley performance. It's not her job to parent other people's childrein.

As a grown adult, Blair looks like a Michael Jackson wannabe except MJ didn't promote every company that crossed his accounts payable department.

bunnyfoofoo2
Learner
Learner

Post by bunnyfoofoo2 »

BlablaEvi wrote:It seems to me that she had her nose done again!Did anyone else notice?
If she was going to get fake boobs the plastic surgeon has to put her under (anesthesia) for the procedure. That is a large part of the cost of surgery..so to throw in a nose redo while she's already under anesthesia would make sense financially and recovery-wise. I don't really watch her videos but I saw the pics posted and she totally has a michael jackson nose.

jabbaTHEhutt
Learner
Learner

Post by jabbaTHEhutt »

Eh...Blair's still hot. She doesn't need to worry yet.

Post by Guest »

I'm still sticking to the whole rich husband thing. Their money flow is going to stop one day and since they're both unqualified for any job that will continue it they need to find a tacky, rich husband who likes big boobs and pretty girls that will buy them anything they want. If you've seen any of the Real Housewives series you'll know that 3/4's have boob jobs.

youlooz
Learner
Learner

Post by youlooz »

Imo she didn't have a boob job. Her family all have big boobs and I can easily make mine look like that with a decent bra, a stick on bra or some carefully placed tit-etape. It's not hard. She's admitted to the nose job and truthfully said she wishes she hadn't had it, but people who say she's ugly and looks soooo weird etc.. Don't know where you're looking! Whether you like her nose or not, she's a pretty girl with a pretty face and a great figure.

theluckyone

Post by theluckyone »

^ I think that's the point though. Blair is a pretty girl! She didn't need to do all of these things to her body. Completely unnecessary. It's such a shame when I see beautiful women go under the knife because they feel like they aren't good enough as they are.

cookienookie
Informer
Informer

Post by cookienookie »

theluckyone wrote: Blair is a pretty girl!.
I would disagree.
Blair WAS a pretty girl. Unfortunatley for her she got an unneeded nosejob and it destroyed her looks.
Blairs face just looks worked on and mangled now. It's a shame. She used to be beautiful and you would never know it now. As far as anyone knows she used to be an ugly girl who had a nose job to try and become pretty. When in her case she was once beautiful but that wasn't enough for her. She became greedy and tried to be perfect and in the process she lost her looks and is no longer naturally beautiful.

cookienookie
Informer
Informer

Post by cookienookie »

bunnyfoofoo2 wrote: She def got a boob job bc if it were only from a push-up bra I think her boobs would be more squished together. Personally I've had a nosejob bc I got my Dad's nose and I know lots of people who have. I'm a size B as far as boobs and to me it's the perfect size...

I'm also a size B. when I wear push up miracle bras my cleavage is not pushed together. My boobs look two sizes bigger but they look round and fake. But they are all real. Never had a boobjob.

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

^ I disagree in that I have a B and I can make mine look pretty big and fake (if I wanted to) but no way could I get a perfect outline of a round saline implant from the noon to three position as Blair clearly has in several photographs.

Arielle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arielle »

bspatrol wrote:^ I disagree in that I have a B and I can make mine look pretty big and fake (if I wanted to) but no way could I get a perfect outline of a round saline implant from the noon to three position as Blair clearly has in several photographs.
You can do that with a bit of contouring..

bunnyfoofoo2
Learner
Learner

Post by bunnyfoofoo2 »

In her newest video where she's wearing a scarf to cover her chest, she mentions that when you become an adult you forget how to paint your nails, but you "grow boobs."

bunnyfoofoo2
Learner
Learner

Post by bunnyfoofoo2 »

At least all the young girls who want implants know will wait until their Blair's age before getting them because they'll believe they might magically grow boobs, just like Blair did. :D

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

If those puppies really are home grown, good for her. Mine are big and real and could never defy gravity like that without a bra. Not with all the contouring in the world.

Return to “juicystar07”