GETTOxFABxFOREVER (Andrea Russett)

muppjay
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GETTOxFABxFOREVER (Andrea Russett)

Post by muppjay »

That episode really made me feel "eh" about andrea, so annoying and bullshit excuse

Butterflywing
Informer
Informer

Post by Butterflywing »

BOO HOO!!! I'M SO BORED I WANT TO LEAVE.

That is her, that is what she is saying when she left the Realty House.

liarliar_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by liarliar_ »

I feel like she probably shit talked Taylor a lot more and they didn’t show it and she thought she’d get a bad edit along with her not being able to survive without a phone. She also doesn’t seem to be as interesting as she tries to make herself out to be which is disappointing because she used to be her own person years ago. She was there for what 4 days? How can you not survive without your phone for 4 days when you have all those people there. It didn’t seem like she’d ever socialize or try to get to know people and she had this attitude that she was better than everyone there and would shit talk Taylor and the fact that she talked “at” her but in front of Taylor would act like they were close. Multiple times Taylor would say how much she liked Andrea and by the end it makes Andrea look super fake. On social media she acts like she’s genuine and real but from the diff things she’s been involved with, she’s shown to be the center of drama. It’s also frustrating to hear her say how bored she is but she didn’t seem to ever try to make things more interesting or socialize the same way everyone else was. I really don’t think it had much to do with mental health like she said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aerooverthesea
Learner
Learner

Post by aerooverthesea »

The reality house proved to me that Andrea really is a dull person. They should of put someone else in her place.

idlemelon
Talker
Talker

Post by idlemelon »

anyone have the tea on if and why her and Hunter broke up??

margoelisew
Learner
Learner

Post by margoelisew »

Juku111 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:16 pm
Why does she look so different
Because lip injections hahah I genuinely don’t think she’s had anything else done and I’m close to 100% sure she’s mentioned having them done before. In the most recent pic with the striped shirt you can def still see how that top lip looks similar depending on the face she’s making
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lilaclove19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lilaclove19 »

idlemelon wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:40 pm
anyone have the tea on if and why her and Hunter broke up??
This comment was brought up in the Tana thread, so here I am lol.

He was at Tana's house last night, would Andrea be cool with that?

muppjay
Debater
Debater

Post by muppjay »

They still have pictures of each other on insta? And comment (last I saw was March 5th)

idlemelon
Talker
Talker

Post by idlemelon »

muppjay wrote:They still have pictures of each other on insta? And comment (last I saw was March 5th)

Yeah but they haven’t liked any of each others posts or interacted at all since? That’s over a month, no comments or even likes. In normal life that’s not the end of the world but for them and most other influencer couples it’s surprising. Also Andrea tweeting cryptic shit lol

muppjay
Debater
Debater

Post by muppjay »

Hmm, time will tell! I thought they were a good match, but holy cow there are MANY thirsty girls on insta commenting on his pics and saying "i love u" "i miss u" "let's hang out again" and he is engaging with them all?

Andrea dont strike me as a girl with a lot of self esteem that could handle it

muppjay
Debater
Debater

Post by muppjay »

Ah, Andrea's "secret" twitter that she has been using since the jennxpenn drama (jen kissed kian or something)

https://mobile.twitter.com/6271995x/with_replies

Dont think they are broken up, I think he is depressed, and he is still talking about "them" as a relationship

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

We don't know if that was the reason they stopped being friends. But people were speculating that Jenn was the culprit and that the other 2 girls (Arden and the other one I can't remember her name) took Jenn's side .

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

muppjay
Debater
Debater

Post by muppjay »

moonlightpixie wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:21 am
We don't know if that was the reason they stopped being friends. But people were speculating that Jenn was the culprit and that the other 2 girls (Arden and the other one I can't remember her name) took Jenn's side .

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Just speculation ofc, but on her secret twitter, she liked a lot of shady tweets about jenn and wrote stuff like this:

She also tweeted-and-deleted this once on her second Twitter account. “When your ex f**** your best friend. LOL! Relatable.” Again, she could have been referring to anybody.

Read more at: https://superfame.com/post/andrea-russe ... nds-drama/

muppjay
Debater
Debater

Post by muppjay »

Jenn and andrea are kinda friends again (?) And it was kina at the same time they both admitted liking girls, andrea then re-came out after the sandra thing, but i swear it was common knowledge she liked girls aswll ?

muppjay
Debater
Debater

Post by muppjay »

If they have broken up, by his twitter, it seems like manipulative behavior the way he is talking.

Reminds me of an ex girlfriend of my bff, who said she would drive into a tree if he didn't answer...

https://mobile.twitter.com/huntermorenoo

VelvetTeddy
Informer
Informer

Post by VelvetTeddy »

Anyone catch Andrea's snapchat story telling her fans to tag Machine Gun Kelly in her Instagram post?

On Instagram she made a video of her lip singing to his new song and in the snapchat post she was kind of giving off pathetic social climbing vibes. She's like a collab between me and him on a song NEEDS to happen!! He's pop punk, I love pop punk so tag him so he finds out who I am sort of thing.

Anyways kinda sus she asked on snapchat almost like she didn't want MGK to see her story about her asking her fans to tag MGK on her insta post or else she would have tagged it on her insta post.

Boots22
Learner
Learner

Post by Boots22 »

About two days ago Andrea unfollowed Hunter on Instagram and then last night she posted on snap I think saying how she doesn’t care anymore. Hunter still follows Andrea but I wonder if that was towards him? Like maybe they did break up?

idlemelon
Talker
Talker

Post by idlemelon »

Boots22 wrote:About two days ago Andrea unfollowed Hunter on Instagram and then last night she posted on snap I think saying how she doesn’t care anymore. Hunter still follows Andrea but I wonder if that was towards him? Like maybe they did break up?
i believe so. on her 2nd twitter she was tweeting “that easy to replace” “i thought i was a good judge of character” “has me fooled”

then the vid of her crying and singing about heartbreak on insta. ):

i really feel bad for her, she seemed geeked over him

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

She's officially single..just saw her tweet saying she's forgotten how to flirt.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

liarliar_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by liarliar_ »

She and Hunter were cute together, wonder why they broke up

On another note, I realllly don’t think she can sing well. It feels like she’s trying to force/fake a certain voice that isn’t natural but she will probably do decent selling songs cause of her fan base.

Return to “Music”