General Questions

sugarnspice13
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Questions

Post by sugarnspice13 »

Does anyone know which book Judy said she read about Social Media and how to be good at it? I know for sure she mentioned it in a vlog but it could have been a long time ago and I can't find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Her nose Job

Post by pseudo1 »

First of all I wanted to precise that I'm new on this Judy thread,I never was interested in her,however I noticed right away that she got a nose job and I tought it would be interesting to discuss it..Am I the only one who noticed that she got it done ? I saw different pictures and I think you will see how obvious it is, she got her nostrils and tip reduced (like Michael jackson did or even the famous lebanese singer Haifa Wehebe) she (judy) also got the bridge taller.Let me show you how similar their noses are..Oh and she obviously got it done before she started doing youtube videos.

OF COURSE Michael's nose job is more extrem but you get the idea (they got the same scars on the sides of the tip) and the shape of their noses is over all similar.
Anyway, Judy's nose shape is everything but natural, obviously she will never be honest about it :lol: I also think that her nose job is fucked and poorly done.

MariaM
Talker
Talker

Post by MariaM »

halfasiantakeover wrote:
seriouslyWTF wrote:Not really sure about what Benji is to Chris, but I remember vaguely that Chris started a Youtube channel with an ex-girlfriend of his. I believe they broke up and stopped filming.
I know that Chris has his own dance group, cuz last Dancember they were dancing in the Vlogs. Chris just seems to have been adopted by Benji. He always hangs out with Benji (with or without Judy).
From what I understand, they were connected through the YMCA's mentoring program. Benji (for better or worse) is a product of that program as well. But I think that they have moved beyond a typical mentor/mentee relationship.

And yes Chris has a YT channel. Him and his ex-fiancee used to daily vlog (thanks to Benji) but they quit after they broke off the engagement. As far as I know he still does videos, but I don't know what of.
Why did Benjamin need a mentor, didn't he have a mom & dad growing up

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

^I guess we all wonder about that.

From what Benji has been telling throughout the vlogs, he got kicked out of the house when he was 17-18 and went to live with Julian.
Now, we don't know the whole story but from what I believe (and what we've talked about here on GG) is that maybe he didn't want to go to college or work so his parents kicked him out. He also talks about his mom being very strict so that might have something to do with him going to Sal.
I dunno. I don't really know what the YMCA is (I'm not american) but it seems like it's for troubled youth. I don't think Benji really qualified for it but hey, that's just me.

missbomb
Talker
Talker

Post by missbomb »

Not directly about Judy or Benji, but does Judy's sister Jan have any kids? Also, in the vlog thread someone said Jan lives in cali and wondered why judy didnt visit her. does jan live close enough to LA for judy to visit?

passasauce
Talker
Talker

Post by passasauce »

What's Judy's maiden name?

didyouREALLYsaythat
Informer
Informer

Post by didyouREALLYsaythat »

^ Gutierrez
I say offensive things, but I don't mind.

missbomb
Talker
Talker

Post by missbomb »

umNO wrote:
missbomb wrote:Not directly about Judy or Benji, but does Judy's sister Jan have any kids? Also, in the vlog thread someone said Jan lives in cali and wondered why judy didnt visit her. does jan live close enough to LA for judy to visit?
Janarlene has a stepson, Eli, whom you may have seen during December vlogs. She lives in San Diego, I believe.
ok, thanks! LA to San Diego's at least a 2 hour drive, but seeing as how theyve barely done anything in LA they would have had the time to visit. Does Judy not really like her sister or is it a matter of distance that made them drift apart?

Marshall art suit
Learner
Learner

Post by Marshall art suit »

missbomb wrote:
umNO wrote:
missbomb wrote:Not directly about Judy or Benji, but does Judy's sister Jan have any kids? Also, in the vlog thread someone said Jan lives in cali and wondered why judy didnt visit her. does jan live close enough to LA for judy to visit?
Janarlene has a stepson, Eli, whom you may have seen during December vlogs. She lives in San Diego, I believe.
ok, thanks! LA to San Diego's at least a 2 hour drive, but seeing as how theyve barely done anything in LA they would have had the time to visit. Does Judy not really like her sister or is it a matter of distance that made them drift apart?
I think Judy made comments at one point that they drifted apart when her sister moved away but I also got the impression that Judy is and was jealous of her sister. I also wonder if her sister hasn't said something about Judy and Benji taking advantage of her mother. If she hadn't I would be saying something for sure now that they ran her down so much she ended up in the hospital

missbomb
Talker
Talker

Post by missbomb »

Marshall art suit wrote: I think Judy made comments at one point that they drifted apart when her sister moved away but I also got the impression that Judy is and was jealous of her sister. I also wonder if her sister hasn't said something about Judy and Benji taking advantage of her mother. If she hadn't I would be saying something for sure now that they ran her down so much she ended up in the hospital
Is Jan is as close/involved in Mama Nini's life as Judy is? I guess distance might have affected that as well, but I don't know how frequently Mama and Jan communicate so I don't know if Jan knows how much Judy takes advantage of their mother. Unless she watches the vlogs (i doubt she does)

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by halfasiantakeover »

missbomb wrote:
Marshall art suit wrote: I think Judy made comments at one point that they drifted apart when her sister moved away but I also got the impression that Judy is and was jealous of her sister. I also wonder if her sister hasn't said something about Judy and Benji taking advantage of her mother. If she hadn't I would be saying something for sure now that they ran her down so much she ended up in the hospital
Is Jan is as close/involved in Mama Nini's life as Judy is? I guess distance might have affected that as well, but I don't know how frequently Mama and Jan communicate so I don't know if Jan knows how much Judy takes advantage of their mother. Unless she watches the vlogs (i doubt she does)
Jan rarely shows up on camera, but I would say that they have a pretty close relationship. Jan lives in San Diego for work, and comes to Seattle for major family events and holidays quite frequently. And Judy's family has said that they watch the vlogs, so chances are that Jan has seen how Judy treats their mother.

caramel45
Debater
Debater

Post by caramel45 »

missbomb wrote:
umNO wrote:
That's 2 hours without traffic, but usually it takes about 3 hours to get to SD.

Marshall art suit
Learner
Learner

Post by Marshall art suit »

halfasiantakeover wrote:
missbomb wrote:
Jan rarely shows up on camera, but I would say that they have a pretty close relationship. Jan lives in San Diego for work, and comes to Seattle for major family events and holidays quite frequently. And Judy's family has said that they watch the vlogs, so chances are that Jan has seen how Judy treats their mother.

Even if their mother doesn't see an issue with it Jan and her father might have talked about it. I just don't understand how anyone in the family could see this and say nothing.I see how it could be hard for Judy's mom to sit there and see these kids not having their physical and emotional needs met and feel the need to jump in and take care of them but at the same time someone needs to jump in and take care of her. It was only bronchitis this time which with her health issues is serious enough. Who know what could happen the next time

missbomb
Talker
Talker

Post by missbomb »

Marshall art suit wrote: Even if their mother doesn't see an issue with it Jan and her father might have talked about it. I just don't understand how anyone in the family could see this and say nothing.I see how it could be hard for Judy's mom to sit there and see these kids not having their physical and emotional needs met and feel the need to jump in and take care of them but at the same time someone needs to jump in and take care of her. It was only bronchitis this time which with her health issues is serious enough. Who know what could happen the next time
I think i remember judy saying Mama has high blood pressure. What other health issues does she have?

And yea, i hope judy's dad says something. I love that mama takes care of the girls' needs but she enables j & b too much

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by halfasiantakeover »

missbomb wrote:
Marshall art suit wrote: Even if their mother doesn't see an issue with it Jan and her father might have talked about it. I just don't understand how anyone in the family could see this and say nothing.I see how it could be hard for Judy's mom to sit there and see these kids not having their physical and emotional needs met and feel the need to jump in and take care of them but at the same time someone needs to jump in and take care of her. It was only bronchitis this time which with her health issues is serious enough. Who know what could happen the next time
I think i remember judy saying Mama has high blood pressure. What other health issues does she have?

And yea, i hope judy's dad says something. I love that mama takes care of the girls' needs but she enables j & b too much
She has a pacemaker or something similar, and kidney problems that she gets dialysis for. Judy had to go pick her up at the hospital last year due to them implanting/fixing something with her heart, and she started dialysis this year when they were trying to get pregnant again. At the time it was once a week, but that could have changed. Judy hasn't mentioned anything about it.

Ihavebigbreasts
Informer
Informer

Post by Ihavebigbreasts »

Judy's sister may have had something negative to say about Benji and got the boot. Didn't the cousins disappear right after one of them dissed his food? I remember her saying they were like sisters.

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Sv: General Questions

Post by OrganicTaquito »

Ihavebigbreasts wrote:Judy's sister may have had something negative to say about Benji and got the boot. Didn't the cousins disappear right after one of them dissed his food? I remember her saying they were like sisters.
They disappeared after Juliannas first b- day. One of the cousins got sick from something she ate (probably Benjis 8 hr passa saaaze) and Mama Sal stayed in the guestroom while all the cousins slept in the livingroom.
I'm sure something went on between them and Benji or Mama Sal.

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

Ihavebigbreasts wrote:Judy's sister may have had something negative to say about Benji and got the boot. Didn't the cousins disappear right after one of them dissed his food? I remember her saying they were like sisters.
They disappeared after Juliannas first b- day. One of the cousins got sick from something she ate (probably Benjis 8 hr passa saaaze) and Mama Sal stayed in the guestroom while all the cousins slept in the livingroom.
I'm sure something went on between them and Benji or Mama Sal.

ThisIsMyLifeNow
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ThisIsMyLifeNow »

^^ they found out after the fact the refrigerator was broken so they probably served spoiled food. If I remember correctly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

ThisIsMyLifeNow wrote:^^ they found out after the fact the refrigerator was broken so they probably served spoiled food. If I remember correctly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guuurl I don't think the refrigerator is the one to blame. Leaving passa sauce out on the counter overnight is enough to get a small village sick (pun intended)

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”