Michael Todd products, has anyone tried them?

SailorBrittany
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Michael Todd products, has anyone tried them?

Post by SailorBrittany »

I've been wanting to check out their oily/ acne prone skincare line for awhile, but I've only seen reviews from sponsored Youtubers so I was wondering what "real" people thought of them

sawtee
Informer
Informer

Re: Michael Todd products, has anyone tried them?

Post by sawtee »

Yes and I really enjoy them. I only buy when they are on sell or a deal site like livingsocial or groupon etc. The Knu cream is amazing and really does make the lines "disappear" Of course when you stop using it they come back. The eye cream is great as is the Isonic but again I got this for the really good deal off of livingsocial when they had it. Those are the two great products for me. The rest I have is good as well but not earth shattering. At least not for me.

sunlandic
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Michael Todd products, has anyone tried them?

Post by sunlandic »

There has been a thread on this before which may help you out :3
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6072

I got the trial pack for dry skin and I thought most items were okay but not worth the full price. I paid about $15 for it but I think it's $36 at the moment and I don't think it's worth it. I have other skincare products that work better but I guess it's different for everyone. The moisturiser I got was the best product out of the pack I think it was the Citrus Cream Moisturiser.

Return to “Michael Todd”