Lindseys Fashion Sense

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lindseys Fashion Sense

Post by oceanic »

alyssaooo wrote:I love Lindsey but I don't get her body. She's not fat but she's got some thighs on her and some thing she wears do not flatter her body at all. The one thing I do like about her is that shes not like stilababe09 or macbarbie. She doesn't say random shit to be cute. I can actually stand watching her videos.
She use to dance, which I'm assuming gave her her thigh shape. I think her legs are all muscle, or they use to. When she was in cheer her arms were more muscular/thinner than they are now and I'm assuming the same thing happened to her legs when she quit dance.

BeautySecrets

Post by BeautySecrets »

Something that I find funny is that both Lindsey and Meghan said in a video sometime last year that nobody should be wearing long playsuits unless you were a model or something. They just said it was really unflattering on most people. And now they both wear them?

Idk, I think this really proves that they both (Lindsey probably more than Meghan) just follow the trends and are incapable of forming an opinion of their own.

hmbxo13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hmbxo13 »

Both Lindsey and Meghan need some serious fashion advice. I hope that they stop wearing those damn free people bralettes with everything. Bralettes aren't meant to be paired with every single thing you wear!

wildflure
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wildflure »

BeautySecrets wrote:Something that I find funny is that both Lindsey and Meghan said in a video sometime last year that nobody should be wearing long playsuits unless you were a model or something. They just said it was really unflattering on most people. And now they both wear them?

Idk, I think this really proves that they both (Lindsey probably more than Meghan) just follow the trends and are incapable of forming an opinion of their own.
I can't imagine Lindsey in a jumpsuit... :?

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

Omg so my entire fashion sense consists of t-shirts and shorts but I'm pretty sure I can rock that better than she can rock the hippie mumbo jumbo she wears

poops789
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by poops789 »

It's sad to say that she does follow trends. She does pick up good pieces, she just doesn't know how to wear them her way. Which is a shame. No creativity.

omg im on tv
Lurker
Lurker

Post by omg im on tv »

It was so freaking funny (sad for her, but very funny nonetheless), when she was doing outfit of the day's for this company where bethany mota was doing before her, Bethany clothes were so cute and had so many positive comments on her outfits for every video.... Then .. dun dun dunnnnnn here comes lindsey taking over because bethany's turn was over. EVERY video had at least 90 percent bad comments.

Lindsey started crying in one video and said she didnt want to record any more for a while because of the mean comments about "HER style". lol. However, HER style was HORRIBLE. I have no clue how they agreed to have her do outfits of the days for them. Anyone remember this lol. :rofl:

whateverforever

Post by whateverforever »

omg im on tv wrote:It was so freaking funny (sad for her, but very funny nonetheless), when she was doing outfit of the day's for this company where bethany mota was doing before her, Bethany clothes were so cute and had so many positive comments on her outfits for every video.... Then .. dun dun dunnnnnn here comes lindsey taking over because bethany's turn was over. EVERY video had at least 90 percent bad comments.

Lindsey started crying in one video and said she didnt want to record any more for a while because of the mean comments about "HER style". lol. However, HER style was HORRIBLE. I have no clue how they agreed to have her do outfits of the days for them. Anyone remember this lol. :rofl:
it was stilababe09 on awesomenesstv #ootd series but yeah oh man that was iconic

MissGossipGirl
Debater
Debater

Post by MissGossipGirl »

omg im on tv wrote:It was so freaking funny (sad for her, but very funny nonetheless), when she was doing outfit of the day's for this company where bethany mota was doing before her, Bethany clothes were so cute and had so many positive comments on her outfits for every video.... Then .. dun dun dunnnnnn here comes lindsey taking over because bethany's turn was over. EVERY video had at least 90 percent bad comments.

omg yes I remember that. she never took the hint though, maybe she should sit back and just take tips from bethanymota or whoever it was lmao.

bruna
Talker
Talker

Post by bruna »

so ironic for someone who goes to a "fashion" institute lolz
"When people see good they expect good, and I don’t want to have to live up to anyone’s expectations.” - Damon Salvatore

AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AlexVause »

i don't think i have ever seen this girl in a decent looking and / or flattering outfit, ever.
comes to prove that no money in the world can buy style. what makes me cringe is that she influences tweens and teens who may not yet know any better.

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”