Post by xalisondilaurentisx »

"tapestry" no words...

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: beautybaby44 Part 5

Post by busybuyingbins »

no when she was like "and then i have an top on from brandy" lindsey... seriously? its A top... that's just basic knowledge...
formerly known as ashhbby

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

ashhbby wrote:no when she was like "and then i have an top on from brandy" lindsey... seriously? its A top... that's just basic knowledge...
I don't know what I was on but when I first started watching her and had only seen a couple videos I assumed she was one of the smarter youtube girls. Oh how wrong I was.

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
ashhbby wrote:no when she was like "and then i have an top on from brandy" lindsey... seriously? its A top... that's just basic knowledge...
I don't know what I was on but when I first started watching her and had only seen a couple videos I assumed she was one of the smarter youtube girls. Oh how wrong I was.
im with you though...
when i first started watching her i was like wow out of all the teens she seems like a smart one (when she had a job at old navy) but boy oh boy i was wrong...

i mean i do watch her videos and stuff but she's not very smart her and she spends WAY too much! she bugs sometimes but i don't mind watching her videos most of the time.

DebbyBam
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by DebbyBam »

ashhbby wrote:
DebbyBam wrote:I saw no underwear... O: Did I miss something?
go to like 4:52 and look in the background at emily..

shes putting deodorant on her vag apparently. super classy and cute.
Ooohh... I missed that. :L That's nasty. ;o;

CherryCake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CherryCake »

I went back to see if she really did say "an top" and omg she really did..... i don't even know anymore

sam515
Learner
Learner

Post by sam515 »

Don't get me started on how many times she said "literally"

bibi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bibi »

What annoyed me in her latest vlog was when she said her room was going to be Urban Outfitters themed -_-

lindsaylove
Learner
Learner

Post by lindsaylove »

bibi wrote:What annoyed me in her latest vlog was when she said her room was going to be Urban Outfitters themed -_-
IKR, is that even a theme?

I literally agree on the number of times she says "literally."

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

lindsaylove wrote:
bibi wrote:What annoyed me in her latest vlog was when she said her room was going to be Urban Outfitters themed -_-
IKR, is that even a theme?

I literally agree on the number of times she says "literally."
ahhahahh agreed on this whole thing

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

She needs to stop using 'literally and legitimately' wrong because she sounds so illiterate and stupid. It grinds my gears.

MoreChipins
Learner
Learner

Post by MoreChipins »

I'm hoping that she meant to say "an...(awesome) top" or something like that, and just skipped the word... because I think it takes serious effort to ACTUALLY speak that poorly.

Also I thought that she looked so much better when she just had on some mascara or whatever before dinner. She looked less orange and more natural. The fact that she piles on that much makeup for SCHOOL everyday blows my mind. But to each their own I guess.

Rosie123
Learner
Learner

Post by Rosie123 »

I hate the Just Dance 4 plug in her New York video is so annoying. You can tell she's being compensated.

sam515
Learner
Learner

Post by sam515 »

lauralovescats09 wrote:She needs to stop using 'literally and legitimately' wrong because she sounds so illiterate and stupid. It grinds my gears.
At least she didn't say "letgitly" like Polina does.

xobiancax3xo
Informer
Informer

Post by xobiancax3xo »

OhHai wrote:I'm hoping that she meant to say "an...(awesome) top" or something like that, and just skipped the word... because I think it takes serious effort to ACTUALLY speak that poorly.

Also I thought that she looked so much better when she just had on some mascara or whatever before dinner. She looked less orange and more natural. The fact that she piles on that much makeup for SCHOOL everyday blows my mind. But to each their own I guess.
I don't like Lindsey (Lindsay?), so I'm not defending her personally, but I get annoyed when people say that it's weird when girls wear a lot of makeup to school. I personally wear a lot of makeup to school because 1) I never go anywhere else because my life is boring, so it's fun to have somewhere to wear it and 2) People our age are harsh (I'm the same age as Lindsey). I try to look my best so people don't make fun of my huge nose or small eyes. Plus there's cute boys you want to impress. I just don't think it's weird to want to look good for school. =/

peekapie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peekapie »

xobiancax3xo wrote:
OhHai wrote:I'm hoping that she meant to say "an...(awesome) top" or something like that, and just skipped the word... because I think it takes serious effort to ACTUALLY speak that poorly.

I don't like Lindsey (Lindsay?), so I'm not defending her personally, but I get annoyed when people say that it's weird when girls wear a lot of makeup to school. I personally wear a lot of makeup to school because 1) I never go anywhere else because my life is boring, so it's fun to have somewhere to wear it and 2) People our age are harsh (I'm the same age as Lindsey). I try to look my best so people don't make fun of my huge nose or small eyes. Plus there's cute boys you want to impress. I just don't think it's weird to want to look good for school. =/
True but she goes to a school where there are a majority of other females and the males are probably gay (let's be real here) so who is she trying to impress, unless of course she's a lesbian and wants other girls to find her attractive but Lindsay seems more like the asexual type.

kensington
Informer
Informer

Post by kensington »

peekapie wrote: True but she goes to a school where there are a majority of other females and the males are probably gay (let's be real here) so who is she trying to impress, unless of course she's a lesbian and wants other girls to find her attractive but Lindsay seems more like the asexual type.
I think it's pretty extreme to pin the whole idea of wearing a lot of makeup on impressing potential love interests. Just because someone wears a considerable amount of makeup, doesn't mean they must be doing it for sexual-related reasons.

It doesn't necessarily have to be about "impressing" anyone at all. I mean, if it were me, if I went to FIDM and was surrounded by a number of "fashionable" girls (or at least those who try to be) wearing makeup, I would feel like the odd man out wearing a bare face and be self-conscious. If most of the other girls are wearing a good deal of makeup, which I think is a safe assumption to make, it's hard to fault her for wearing so much too.

In other news, that Just Dance crap was just awful. And could she have made it anymore obvious that she's a total sellout with all the sponsorships? Between the Just Dance commercial and the Benefit commercial, I forgot what I was even watching.

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

'Katy perry inspired' um.. Who is she kidding? That doesn't even look like anything Katy has ever worn. I'm sorry but that sponsored video was crap

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

uh wearing makeup to school doesn't mean all you're trying to do is impress guys.
i wear a lot of makeup to school like any other day because i don't do much so school is what i normally get the most ready for and most of the guys at my school are not very cute or gay sooo that means i can't wear a lot of makeup to school.
i just don't get why people say that.

berrysweetheart

Post by berrysweetheart »

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”