ItsMommysLife Channel

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ItsMommysLife Channel

Post by Bish »

I hope I wasn't the only one who thought of this when she did it?

exminion
Informer
Informer

Post by exminion »

Bish wrote:Image

:rofl:

pizzabooty
Talker
Talker

Post by pizzabooty »

Bish wrote:Image

lol it's pretty funny she ended up with a red dot right on her nose...... see judy, babies DO remember stuff! :D
:HK: <3

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

I actually liked her when she was known only for her beauty channel..I find these mommy videos especially the ones with her husband, extremely irritating. No one needs to know about their private lives..keep it to yourself. Wow, you have kids..so does everyone else..

GirlfromOz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlfromOz »

canyounot24 wrote:I actually liked her when she was known only for her beauty channel..I find these mommy videos especially the ones with her husband, extremely irritating. No one needs to know about their private lives..keep it to yourself. Wow, you have kids..so does everyone else..
I agree.....just because she has kids, it doesn't make her and expert and with the amount of help she get, she has very little hands on experience.

I hate the way she makes those babies fit around her schedule and keeps them up half the night just so she can sleep in ughhhh!
Image Image

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

GirlfromOz wrote:
canyounot24 wrote:I actually liked her when she was known only for her beauty channel..I find these mommy videos especially the ones with her husband, extremely irritating. No one needs to know about their private lives..keep it to yourself. Wow, you have kids..so does everyone else..
I agree.....just because she has kids, it doesn't make her and expert and with the amount of help she get, she has very little hands on experience.

I hate the way she makes those babies fit around her schedule and keeps them up half the night just so she can sleep in ughhhh!
You're right, she behaves like her experiences and thoughts and "ways" are more superior.

stankeye
Lurker
Lurker

Post by stankeye »

I just watched the 2 yr old does my make-up video.

I actually thought it was adorable and Judy was really cool about letting Julianna experiment (from what we were shown).

I would prefer to see more videos like these ones, as long as she's not exploiting the kids for cash and they actually want to do it.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

Did anyone watch the Egg Surprise video? It bothered me for a few reasons. First her making Julianna perform for the camera. Second Judy still hasn't figured out some pretty common sense parenting, such as not giving your child toys that can be a choking hazard. Third Judy's fictional subtitles for JB.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

That Egg Surprise video was like watching a foreign movie where you don't know if they're actually saying what the subtitles show.

Zahreenuh
Talker
Talker

Post by Zahreenuh »

Actually thought the video was cute as crap. I like when she does subtitles cause I can understand the words she's saying somewhat better. I like when she does videos with Julianna instead of about herself with what she does with babies cause she has a village so what she says is moot lol

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

It was cute, but those toys are not appropriate for Julianna. If Julianna was the only child and they were super watchful of her playing with them, it would be ok but they have the twins who are now mobile and will put anything in their mouths. I hope Judy just got rid of them after the video.

bam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bam »

it's Kiki's karma she fell because she was having fun playing with her sister? it is rude that she was trying to reach the tag on miya's hat? was she being nasty when it's obvious the girls are still trying to keep their balance? you have got to be kidding.

we have seen J&B's favoritism - not picking Kiki up, calling her a DQ, pegging her as the bully, saying that she instigates fights- but this video is just the WORSE. judy had to ruin a precious moment by castigating Kiki as a nasty baby and playing the karma card. SHE. IS. A. DAMN. BABY.

and benji laughing "A-HA!!" when Kiki fell backwards was one of the most immature things he has done.

i am so hurt for Kween Kiki, you don't even know.
Image ♕ Kween Kiki...better than ur faves ♕

pizzabooty
Talker
Talker

Post by pizzabooty »

omfg did not realize she made a separate video called "be nice or karma will get you!" directed at keira
...that's actually disturbing. gave the video a thumbs down, judy please don't make MORE videos highlighting the favoritism :|
(and miya tips over in the video too... she falls forward then keira does too before she grabs the hat - so that's not karma? :roll: good thing they have a mom that can decipher when it is or isn't)
:HK: <3

bam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bam »

pizzabooty wrote:omfg did not realize she made a separate video called "be nice or karma will get you!" directed at keira
...that's actually disturbing. gave the video a thumbs down, judy please don't make MORE videos highlighting the favoritism :|
(and miya tips over in the video too... she falls forward then keira does too before she grabs the hat - so that's not karma? :roll: good thing they have a mom that can decipher when it is or isn't)

lol :rofl: :rofl:
and she's unbiased to boot!!1!1!!
judy is redonkulous.
Image ♕ Kween Kiki...better than ur faves ♕

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

The captions Judy puts for Julianna's "words"...is she making them up or does she actually think Julianna is saying these things? Like is it suppose to be funny, like when Sean "interviewed" Julianna or what?
I mean she says a couple words sure but a lot of it was just her attempting words/babble. One caption was "barbie" and the other way "puppy" but both times Julianna just repeated the same noise. And I'm not trying to diss Julianna, I'm just wondering if Judy really hears this stuff? We all know she thinks Benji speaks fine when he doesn't so who knows if she hears Julianna talk and thinks it's words? Maybe I'm reading too much into it, idk.

I'm really tired of seeing Julianna's hair so messed up. I swear they never brush it. I know kids mess their hair up throughout the day but I mean at least try to put it together for a video?

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

^^ it annoys the hell out of me judy can style her hair daily to sit at home but she can't spend a little time on julianna's hair.

Libra
Informer
Informer

Post by Libra »

I see what Judy's doing with the egg surprise videos. The toy side of youtube is a very lucrative space. A lot of them are making way more than Judy makes. They'll probably be doing Mommy daughter toy reviews soon.

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ItsMommysLife Channel

Post by OrganicTaquito »

^ That's why I refuse to watch the egg surprise videos with make believe subtitles.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

It still urks me that Judy doesn't consider the age appropriateness of the toys she gives her children. Then she walks out of the room and leaves Julianna alone with things she can choke on.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

Libra wrote:I see what Judy's doing with the egg surprise videos. The toy side of youtube is a very lucrative space. A lot of them are making way more than Judy makes. They'll probably be doing Mommy daughter toy reviews soon.

It's funny because I thought the same thing. It's just another way to make money.

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”