ItsMommysLife Channel

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ItsMommysLife Channel

Post by an0n »

umNO wrote:If you can't read english, that's why we made this video for you (in English)
That was actually a fair point though cause I'm not sure all their 8 year old viewers are up to grade level in reading, and those are the only ones that are going to care about a review by Benji. :D

In all seriousness I DIED at the video then came back to life and DIED again. I honestly hope he keeps doing his reviews cause they are solid comedy, I seriously felt like I was watching a parody.

ThisIsMyLifeNow
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ThisIsMyLifeNow »

Half assed review showcasing BENJi trying to look cool. Key points missed:

What does it cost?
How much it weigh if good for travel. Can you carry in and out of trunk?
Specs. Weight limit?
The fold is actually trademark for baby jogger brand
Can we have juli looking happy in it?

Basically he said it's the best stroller because I said so. And it's easy. Like I said, it's easy. Did I mention it's easy?

If you want a REAL review check out baby gizmo on YT. They are the BEST.

Who_Cares
Informer
Informer

Post by Who_Cares »

Damn the strings on Judy's mirena must be super long if Benji is feeling them during sex lmfao!

BossOfARealEstate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BossOfARealEstate »

I have to admit, I felt bad for Judy when she said she doesn't feel "sexy" anymore. You know Benji is doing nothing to help with that. I kind of think that her emotions are still all over the place after giving birth.

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

BossOfARealEstate wrote:I have to admit, I felt bad for Judy when she said she doesn't feel "sexy" anymore. You know Benji is doing nothing to help with that. I kind of think that her emotions are still all over the place after giving birth.
I don't. She's willing to starve her kids to act like such a good all natural breastfeeding super mom but also wants to feel sexy out in the clubs in Vegas? You know her trip with prettier women around made her feel even worse.

She's completely stopped caring about her looks and life but she's just fishing for the internet to tell her how perfect she is.

pookie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pookie »

Well she never was sexy! I would feel bad but the way she treats her daughters & her parents... makes me not give a fuck!

Julianna will never go places to have fun because she is always sleep. I would love to see Julianna go to a dance class. Sadly, her parents are cheap & her naps are very important.

esslyt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: ItsJudysLife Daily Vlog Part 38

Post by esslyt »

keira is a turtle. in new itsmommyslife video.

English is my second language, sorry for any misunderstandings.

ThisIsMyLifeNow
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

So sounds to me she is breast feeding because of the weight loss. That's the only thing helping her lose weight. Going away from the babies for 2 days is recipe for mastitis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Queeva
Debater
Debater

Post by Queeva »

She makes me so angry. Switch those babies, it says it everywhere on google.

I bet she blames Keira for the clogged duct and the fact that Miya is always hungry is that the left boob is not giving enough milk.

HOW STUPID CAN SHE BE?
Queen Keira = :love2: :

april_dnzy26
Lurker
Lurker

Post by april_dnzy26 »

Queeva wrote:She makes me so angry. Switch those babies, it says it everywhere on google.

I bet she blames Keira for the clogged duct and the fact that Miya is always hungry is that the left boob is not giving enough milk.

HOW STUPID CAN SHE BE?
I've seen my mom breastfeed before. She always switched boobs when one of them got too sore. I don't understand why Miya and Keira have assigned boobs. It's like Judy thought, "Oh, I have twin girls and a boob for each. Works perfectly!" No... Keira could've used "Miya's" while Judy was going through all that pain

ThisIsMyLifeNow
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

The clogged duct and mastitis And all are due to choosing to be away for 2 days. No matter how good your pump is it doesn't compare to a baby.

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

april_dnzy26 wrote:
Queeva wrote:She makes me so angry. Switch those babies, it says it everywhere on google.

HOW STUPID CAN SHE BE?
I've seen my mom breastfeed before. She always switched boobs when one of them got too sore. I don't understand why Miya and Keira have assigned boobs. It's like Judy thought, "Oh, I have twin girls and a boob for each. Works perfectly!" No... Keira could've used "Miya's" while Judy was going through all that pain
What if they had triplets? Poor thing would be so confused.

flywing
Debater
Debater

Post by flywing »

ThisIsMyLifeNow wrote:The clogged duct and mastitis And all are due to choosing to be away for 2 days. No matter how good your pump is it doesn't compare to a baby.

I said it on the other thread and I'm saying it here: she's bullshitting everyone. She doesn't have mastitis or a clogged duct. She asked her mother about her mom's bleeding and told her about hers and her mother starts talking about something else? Either that was some really great editing or her mother didn't want to address her daughter's lie.

Also, mastitis isn't something you can just tolerate. It's horrifically painful, and Judy didn't seem to be discomforted one bit.

Judy has traversed Bullshit Mountain and has planted a flag at its peak.

RMORMO-SleepsNoMore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RMORMO-SleepsNoMore »

Who_Cares wrote:Damn the strings on Judy's mirena must be super long if Benji is feeling them during sex lmfao!

LMFAO I WAS THINKING SAME THING.
.....loving you is really hard....

Huddybug17
Debater
Debater

Post by Huddybug17 »

I've never breastfed , but couldn't all these problems be caused by a poor latch by Keira?

seriouslyitsstrange
Talker
Talker

Post by seriouslyitsstrange »

I dont know who her dr was that put in the mirena but you dont have a hard string dangling out of you unless you are trying to pull it out.. That is why you go to the dr to have it put in and they dont give it to you to do at home. She is such an idiot!

ThisIsMyLifeNow
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Huddybug17 wrote:I've never breastfed , but couldn't all these problems be caused by a poor latch by Keira?
The blister I can see being caused by poor latch or likely incorrect pumping. It's caused by friction. She made it seem like it was caused by the clogged ducts. I can see Kiera having a messed up latch if she wAs on bottle for 2 days. Could be why Judy didn't want to feed her.

Mastitis though is like the flu. Fever and all. I've had it and needed antibiotics. Sounds like she was never in bed sick so...

But Clogged ducts can be painful especially if you haven't fed a baby In 2 days.

Clogged ducts in my experience I don't just feed baby it magically goes away. It took massaging and different latch positions to clear it up. Warm compresses etc.

I don't see how she'd fake all this and then say I'm back to full time breast feeding. I still think they take bottles. Because I've full time breastfed and after a certain point they refused bottles because they never used them. They must be consistent with giving bottles.

Randomlurker
Learner
Learner

Post by Randomlurker »

This whole clogged duct/mastitis is BS. I had it recently and I was in bed with a fever, body aches, and what felt like a bruised boob! Keep in mind I still breastfed my baby. Why? Because that's how to get rid of it! If she doesn't feed Keira then it's only gonna make the clogged duct worse...

sinistersmile
Informer
Informer

Post by sinistersmile »

Her stomach shocked me. It is so gross and saggy. She is never gonna get rid of that especially because she's so damn lazy. I actually feel bad for Benjj, poor guy has to stare at all of the excess skin whenever he wants sex. Ik makes my stomach hurt. :barf:

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

sinistersmile wrote:Her stomach shocked me. It is so gross and saggy. She is never gonna get rid of that especially because she's so damn lazy. I actually feel bad for Benjj, poor guy has to stare at all of the excess skin whenever he wants sex. Ik makes my stomach hurt. :barf:
Isn't she signed up with a gym? Does she ever go? She should watch QueenDeeFitness for some ideas from another YouTube mom.

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”